DJ Wes' Mobile DJ Service

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I have attended two wedding receptions where DJ Wes was the DJ, one of which was my own. Wes is a versatile DJ who is responsive to the requests of his customers and is able to tailor a set list to cater to all ages in one event. He is very experienced and has valuable insights into the best way to keep events flowing smoothly and to keep attendees entertained. I would highly recommend him as a DJ for any event.

Private User
Recently Married

We can't say enough good about Wes!! He is easy to work with and very professional. We had the time of our lives at our reception! Everyone was on the dance floor all night (even my father-in-law who said he would rather jump off a bridge than dance). As a bride who wasn't completely particular about details, we left some of the playlist up to him, and he nailed it! He makes the night flow smoothly so you don't have to stress about what's next. Choose Wes and you're in great hands!

Sandra
12/07/2013

DJ Wes is the best DJ in the mid-south!! He was very professional and knows how to work the crowd and get people dancing!
He had my daughter's wedding and reception done perfectly, just as she wanted it.
I highly recommend him for any event that you need a DJ for.

Services Used: DJ

Wesley L. Flint is both an exceptionally experienced wedding DJ and also a marvelous entertainer who has a great concept of timing...how long to schedule for each activity, the pace of the music, excellent suggestions of music to include and exclude and when to do what during the course of the evening. He really got both the dancers and non-dancers out on the floor and the consensus of the guests was fun, fun, fun! He even went out of his way to find a particular version of a song the father of the bride wanted for the father-daughter dance - very special in every way....heartfelt thanks for going the extra mile! We would highly recommend Wes to anyone planning a wedding.

Services Used: DJ

DJ Wes was very professional in setting up a meeting with my fiancé and I well ahead of the wedding date (4 months out) and we discussed everything we wanted. Then a few weeks before the wedding we met again for an hour to discuss all songs, the order of events, and any special requests we had. During the wedding, DJ Wes coordinated all events including the intro of the wedding party, first dances, longest married dance, toasts by father of the bride/best man/maid of honor, cake cutting, bouquet/garter toss, and more. He also took pictures and video with his camera and posted a candid video of the event on YouTube.

Overall, our wedding reception was a success and DJ Wes was a big contributor. Our family and friends, and especially my wife and I, had a blast. DJ Wes is a solid choice if you need a quality DJ for your wedding or special event.

-Blake and Katie

Services Used: DJ

DJ Wes helped make our daughters' fairy tale wedding come true. The professional touches was awesome. The music was awesome. And I didn't know Wes took photos, then I was just even in more AWE. Thank you, thank you for a job well done. If anybody is looking for a DJ stop looking because DJ Wes is the top pic and choice.

Services Used: DJ

I could not imagine the wedding without DJ West. Our guests are still talking about DJ West and how much fun the wedding was. Thank you Wess for making it the best day ever!!!!If you are looking for a great time get Wes. We were going to get a band but we got DJ West i don't think a band could have done as good of a job. The different types of music without breaks is wonderful. You can not go wrong with this man. He is worth every penny you pay. Thanks again, Sara .

Services Used: DJ

He was awesome! He takes lots of pictures and really kept the party going!

Princess Cupcake
2+ years ago

DJ Wes was amazing!!! He had the party going when we got there and we had a blast the entire time!! He was prompt in answering us every time we contacted him and very easy to work with!!

Services Used: DJ

The best DJ of any wedding I have ever been too! Really knows how to keep the party going and get everyone involved!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Wes was absolutely wonderful!!! He could not have been more helpful and made our reception an absolute blast!!!I would definitely use him again if I ever need a DJ and I would 100% recommend him for weddings. Definitely knows to make it a party.

Services Used: DJ

DJ Wes was great! He kept the party going all night, and everyone (older and younger couples) commented on how he played just the right blend of music for everyone to dance!!

Services Used: DJ

We were very pleased with the professionalism and the way Wes kept the guests involved! I would recommend him to anyone that is looking for the services of a DJ not only for a wedding, but for other events as well!

Services Used: DJ

This wedding was our second time to hire DJ Wes. It was our fourth time enjoying his services.

Services Used: DJ

Dj Wes was wonderful! It was SO hot at our wedding and people werent wanting to dance but dj Wes got the crowd up and everyone said how much fun it was! Thank u Wes!!!!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Wes not only provides a quality of service, his music is wonderful, he is a great emcee and takes great pictures at every event and posts them on his website. The American Liver Foundation of the Mid-South has used DJ Wes for six Taste of Desoto events, and I can honestly say that he has never let us down in any way and has always been an attribute. Taste of Desoto is an arena event with over 1000 attendees and 50 restaurants. DJ Wes has always been willing and able to meet any request we have made of him. I can't imagine doing this event with anyone else.