DJ Star Entertainment

DJ Star Entertainment

"Where we provide the entertainment, but you're the star!"

Manchester, NH 03102 | map

(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had DJ Charlie O for our wedding. He was excellent!! We heard only positive reviews from our guests. He really knows how to get people on the dance floor. He picked music that had all our guests dancing the night away. He started the night off with a game that we are still laughing about and had our guests cracking up! Very professional, fantastic personality, Super fun, and the best DJ ever! Use Dj Charlie O at your wedding.... He will make your event very memorable!
I would recommend Dj Star entertainment to anyone looking to have an organized wedding. Brie-Ann, who answers all email and phone calls responded back to all my questions within the same day. We also rented a photobooth through Dj Star Entertainment. The photobooth a HUGE hit and they provided an attendant for the booth, a scrapbook for guests to add their photo in for the bride and groom to take home. Plus, at the end of the night we got a cd of all the pictures taken throughout the night....VERY HYSTERICAL!

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was a little nervous to use Joey Vee at our wedding because he was so much less expensive than other DJs I looked at, but I had a great experience. He listened to all our requests and played all the songs we requested--please note he doesn't look at the DJ Star Portal requests at all. I had to give my requests to him again in person and in an email. He was great on the microphone and kept things moving smoothly all night. The dance music was great and everyone had a great time.

• Wedding: 09/21/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had DJ Joey V at our wedding and he did an amazing job. I have to admit, I was a bit nervous because we paid so little for the DJ and I had spoken to several different DJ's and they were all at least 1000$. We didn't have a lot to spend, so I took a chance with DJ Star, but they were just as good as any other wedding we had been to. No gaps in music, all the songs requested were played, events ran on time, and Joey was great on the microphone making announcements. I am so happy that I found this company, because there was no need to pay hundreds more for the same service!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

Joey was extremely nice and was an awesome guy. When you sign up with DJ Star you have a portable page were you could add songs for our wedding day. I was disappointment not all the songs I asked for which was just a few songs wasn't played at the wedding. But understand it is hard to play everything.Also, he did provide up-lightening and dance lightening and it was very nice. We even had complements on how the dance lightening looked. He did good job organizing and coming to talk to us during the wedding. He also told my best man he gave the best speech he ever heard and I thought that was very sweet.

• Wedding: 09/01/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Charlie O was a wonderful DJ for our reception. We didn't have any idea of how we wanted the evening to go, and he was able to take our likes and dislikes and turn them into a wonderful evening. All the guests thoroughly enjoyed themselves from the dancing to the games. Will definitely recommend him in the future!

• Wedding: 03/23/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired DJ Tony and could not have been more pleased. He was professional, funny, extremely knowledgable of what music to play when, and attentive to what our guests liked. Our dance floor was literally full until the very end of the night. Even throughout dinner Tony kept the guests entertained.

Regarding planning for the wedding, Tony brought up suggestions that made our reception flow better and fit my husband and I as a couple. He really used his experience to help guide us to having the perfect timeline.

DJ Star also provided mood lighting for a great price which helped decorate the ballroom exactly as I had imagined.

Overall, I was SO happy to have chosen DJ Star entertainment for my wedding. The price was reasonable, the performance was great, and the staff are very friendly! I highly recommend!

• Wedding: 05/12/2012

DJ Charlie O' is awesome! posted 4/15/2012

I want to get married again just so we can have DJ Charlie O' be our DJ again. In our case, the DJ definitely made the wedding! Everyone who came to the wedding, and even people who didn't attend but were staying at the hotel, thought that DJ Charlie O' of DJ Star Entertainment was the greatest thing since sliced bread. He started the dancing off with a game to get everyone up and around the dance floor and he kept everyone dancing for pretty much the entire reception. We couldn't believe he brought props with him - wigs, glow in the dark necklaces, blow up guitars - but they made the party all the more fun. He has such a great personality and interacted with all the guests at our wedding. DJ Charlie O' definitely exceeded our expectations and made our wedding an absolutely amazing experience. I will definitely be recommending to anyone who needs a DJ that they use DJ Star Entertainment and ask for DJ Charlie O', he's awesome!

• Wedding: 03/10/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Tony at DJ Star Entertainment was the most amazing DJ!! I have been to over 20 weddings, and I was so happy with the way he performed. There was not even 5 seconds when the dance floor was not packed!! He works around what YOU want at your wedding, and he's very flexible and full of great ideas/suggestions. He was so great, my wife and I paid him to keep playing longer. I would, and already did, recommend him to anyone who wants an amazing wedding!!

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
617-357-8271
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards