Dj Roo

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

DJ Roo and Mouse did an excellent job of providing the music for our wedding. They did seating music before our ceremony and then they did our ceremony music and reception. It was wonderful. I felt at ease working with them and knew I had nothing to worry about the day of with DJ Roo and Mouse around.

Profile Picture
Madeline
09/07/2014

DJ Roo came recommended to us by our venue, Rock Hill Plantation House. And he did not disappoint! We did a phone meeting with him to hammer out all the details of the reception and just from the phone call alone we were stoked for a fun party. He will get out on the dance floor and get your guests on their feet. He also plays a great mix and really works with you to not only make it your own but also make sure that the guests are enjoying what's being played. He is the most affordable DJ in the Stafford/Fredericksburg area and I can't believe his prices are so low for the value that he provides! Call him, you won't regret it!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Roo was awesome. He made our party so much fun. My guests were dancing all night long and truly had a great time. I am still hearing how fun the night was, and a big part of that was DJ Roo. Not only did he keep everyone dancing, but he was also a great MC for toasts, introductions, and special dances. DJ Roo's prices are extremely reasonable and you will not be disappointed with his enthusiasm and professionalism. His goal is to create the perfect party for you.

Services Used: DJ

Awesome DJ and unbeatable prices!!! From the beginning, DJ Roo was very responsive to e-mails and phone calls. Once we decided to book DJ Roo for our Wedding/Reception, he scheduled an appointment for us to meet face-to-face to review the details. We really enjoyed our meeting with him and his wife, Mouse. They went over all the details and when we were unsure about a particular part, they made awesome recommendations to personalize our big day! DJ Roo and Mouse made sure everything moved smoothly and ensured all the things we wanted done (i.e. first dance, parent/kid dance, cake cutting, etc.) got done and that we were where we were suppose to be. The music was awesome and he made sure everyone stayed on the dance floor!!! Really appreciate DJ Roo and Mouse making our wedding and reception the most memorable way to start our life together!!!

Services Used: DJ

We were extremely happy with DJ Roo! He was AWESOME, plus his wife Mouse! Not only did DJ Roo fit everything we wanted into our ceremony and reception, but the service our DJ provided was completely outstanding! He was everything someone could hope to ask for in a DJ. He really kept track of the schedule for the night, so my husband and I were really able to just relax and enjoy. He and His wife came and got us when it was time to cut the cake, toss the bouquet etc. They really made the night run smoothly and was very personable with the guests. We got many compliments on our DJ after the wedding! I have to give a lot of credit to him for making our wedding a night that everyone really enjoyed!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Roo was absolutely phenomenal at our wedding and his prices CANNOT be beat. He met with us twice prior to the wedding and was very responsive to phone calls and emails. He tailored his service to us and kept the event moving smoothly and the guests on the dance floor, which exactly where we wanted them! I would 100% recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ in the Fredericksburg area!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Roo is a DJ you can trust! Amazing advice and amazing experience! His recommendations were spot on while we were planning out the timeline for the reception and his amount of commentary throughout the whole day was perfect! (Ive read reviews about DJs that talk way too much). Oh, and very important aspect -- his value. You wont find a better price for such a great asset to your wedding!

Services Used: DJ

Dj Roo and his wife were the best. Professional and fun. Kept the reception hopping and on schedule. They love what they do and it shows. They are also a great value. Don't let their inexpensive price make you think they must be awful. Nothing could be further from the truth. They love what they do and will make sure the music at your wedding is everything you wanted and more !

Services Used: DJ

DJ Roo was a star at my wedding! His enthusiasm and professionalism was amazing! Everyone loved him. He got everyone dancing and having a wonderful time at the reception. Several of my friends want to hire him (or wish they had!) for their own events. I've gotten so many compliments on my DJ! Wonderful!

Services Used: DJ

Excellent DJ! He did a terrific job for a very reasonable price. Loved how he taught our guests the dances if they didn't know. Everyone had a blast! I will recommend him to everyone I know.

Services Used: DJ

DJ Roo and Mouse were awesome!! If it weren't for them keeping us moving and on a schedule we'd still be there!! They worked with us so well when we wanted to throw other things in the loop. Roo get's out there and teaches everyone dances and really knows how to get the party going! I have and will continue to recommend them!!

Services Used: DJ

Fantastic price and great personality! DJ Roo did an awesome job at keeping the party going and keeping us on track! Highly recommend!

Services Used: DJ

Dj Roo was awesome! We were in constant communication, he was extremely upbeat and flexible and you can tell he genuinely likes what he is doing. My husband and I wanted to work a couple of silly bits into the mix to keep thing entertaining and Roo was totally up for it! He is definitely one of the best wedding Dj's I have ever heard and an absolute pleasure to work with.

Services Used: DJ

DJ Roo was unbelievable. He kept my guests dancing all night long. I am absolutely happy I chose him. The transitions between the first dance etc was effortless. It was great to have him on the dance floor with us during line dances. I cannot express my satisfaction and gratitude. Thank you sooo much!!

Services Used: DJ

Roo and Mouse were very professional and accommodating in our not-so-traditional wedding. Roo replied my emails very quickly and explained everything about the ceremony and reception in details to us, which is a great relief when you haven't been to many weddings. During our wedding, their timing was perfect and everyone had an excellent time! And of course, the ceremony was beautiful with the songs Roo and Mouse helped us choose. If you want a stress-free and fun-filled wedding, you just have to have DJ Roo and Mouse in it!!!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Roo was great!! He really listened to our needs and gave us a great ceremony and party! He was so helpful during the music selection process. We really had no idea what we wanted, and he just read our personalities and showed us the perfect music. He's good for all audiences too. Very sensible and appropriate for a big family event. We had SO much fun at our reception! DJ Roo works up a program for the night so you know exactly what is going to happen. He announces all the important events and people. It was just perfect! And he loves to have a good time! He even got up and taught the crowd a few line dances that they didn't know! And for an UNBEATABLE price!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ