DJ Johnny Walker

Value
Flexibility
Mark
08/01/2015

Johnny- I spoke with Kim(my wife and mother of the bride) and Andy & Holly, and our collective opinion was that YOU NAILED IT!! We were thrilled with your ease to work with, your professionalism, your voice, announcements were great, including our "on the spot" requests(your flexible) made it really comfortable and easy for us.
Perhaps as important to us as any thing is what you didn't do-->, You were not overbearing, you didn't take over the event, and sometimes those with the mic do that. You didn't, leaving the focus on the couple.

Sean
06/13/2015

Dj Johnny walker was amazing. He made our day awsome. I will use him for other events. Affordable, professional, fun and all around a good guy. The kind of guy you would like to drink a beer with. I can't say enough good thing about him. If you are thinking of booking him for anything JUST DO IT. You will be as satisfied as I am.
DJ Johnny walker thank you and we will be seeing you at our next event.

Sarah
05/30/2015

John was super easy to work with and extremely nice. He was willing to do anything to make our day special!

Services Used: DJ

John was a pleasure to work with, very easily going and fit our style perfectly. We were happy with how he MC/DJ'd our outdoor wedding.

Private User
Recently Married

Johnny was great form the very beginning! Easy to talk to, get ahold of and communicate with! Hit all his cues perfectly! Music was great my guest danced all night long!

Services Used: DJ

John was amazing from the start. Since we've attended some events/weddings that he DJ'd we already knew we were in good hands. BUT it being a NYE wedding, he had the pressure to really bring it. His battery powered system for our ceremony was key since there was no power around and rocked the house (tent) for the reception. Our main goal for our wedding was for our guests to dance their butts off and there wasn't a single song when the dance floor wasn't packed. His timing was perfect and as a fellow wedding vendor, this was hugely important to me. We would HIGHLY recommend DJ Johnny Walker!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Johnny Walker was an absolute pleasure to have as our DJ. He was always on top of things and he has an awesome setup that he brings to the venue. We did not need to have much communication with him because he just gets it. He knew exactly what we wanted and needed without having to get to informative about all the music. Everyone at our wedding had an amazing time and said that the DJ was awesome. We had so much fun at out wedding and a lot was do to John. Thanks so much!

Services Used: DJ

I couldn't be happier having chose DJ Johnny Walker for my wedding. Where to begin...!! Upon first looking into Johnny, he was extremely responsive and suggested we do a FaceTime chat so he could get to know our style and hopes for the wedding. I gave him some specific songs as well as our style and he fit it perfectly! I originally thought we would need 6 hours of his time and he happily obliged, letting me know that any change in timing could easily be accommodated even after the contract was in place. We eventually chose an acoustic guitarist for the ceremony/cocktail hour so we only needed Johnny's time for the reception (4 hours) and he was at the site plenty early to set up and make sure the sound checks were in place without anyone hearing him during the ceremony.

The music was perfectly on point for the reception; I gave him a specific list of songs for dinner time and I was so happy to get to hear each one of them while I shoveled food as quickly as possible! The father/daughter and mother/son dances were perfect; I never thought that a 3 minute song that we chose would feel too long, but as soon as I started to think "Man, this song is getting a little long" he smoothly transitioned into the next dance. He kept the flow of dancing songs at an all-time high; everyone raved about how insanely fun the reception was and I'm sure most of it had to do with his song lineup! The best part was when we played "the serious dance", where you have to dance without smiling/laughing and try to get everyone else to smile by dancing crazily. He let us grab the mic and call people out if they smiled and started a pretty epic dance-off at the very end.

I strongly recommend DJ Johnny Walker to anyone who wants to have an amazing wedding experience!!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Johnny Walker is THE BEST. He was the very best vendor at our wedding and went above and beyond to make our day perfect. He made sure all the sound was perfect at our windy, complicated outdoor wedding. He coordinated speeches and tables to get food. He made sure our live performances were heard and played just at the right times. His music choices were excellent, even for our 30-something hipster friends and he guided us smoothly from sleek soiree to mad dance party within two songs.

DJ Johnny Walker, you made our day. For a fraction of the price of other DJs in the area and without ANY disgusting corniness. THANK YOU.

Dr Ronald
10/11/2014

Johnny is the consummate professional! He is a pleasure to work with and his prices are to kick ass! He understood the music mixes I wanted and provided such without a skip or a beat! His spinning got everyone grooving... EVERYONE! People were dancing so intensely that they were sweating and howling! He is also on time, and was helpful with our Western Cowboy Ho-down on a 6-acre ranch the night before the wedding! He supplied all of the music equipment necessary to blast the night away with country sounds! Recommendation: Use him if you can book him! By the way - he is not too shabby looking, either! hehe

Shea
10/04/2014

Very easy to work with, takes suggestions and definitely played all the must plays on our list. DJ Johnny Walker had EVERYONE on the dance floor the whole reception and kept the party alive!

I would absolutely use Johnny for any and all of my major functions as he can read any crowd and cater to any theme/vibe. He is just the best!

Services Used: DJ

DJ Johnny Walker did a great job at our wedding. He also provided the ceremony equipment in addition to the reception. He reached out to us via email, since we leave in another state, to make sure he had our songs and to get an idea of what music we wanted. He was also very affordable. I would highly recommend.

Services Used: DJ

DJ Johnny Walker was a true professional and really helped make our wedding a special event. He took time to talk with us to get to know us a little when we were looking for who to hire, and we got a good feeling about his style from him (as well as the other reviews). He made it easy for us in that he practically needed no direction from us besides the cues in the timeline and our major song requests. I felt like I could trust him to do his job and focus on other aspects of the wedding, which helped quite a bit.

The quality of his sound system seemed great and the acoustics worked really well for our event. I was concerned before the event that people might not dance, but I think he created a really good flow for the event that encouraged people to get out there and have some fun. Guests at the wedding kept letting me know that they loved the playlist that he put on, and he managed to play songs that guests of all ages could enjoy. We had a fantastic time at our wedding and are very happy with our choice in going with DJ Johnny Walker.

Services Used: DJ

Best Dj I have ever used. Played a good variety of music, and set the mood for the night. No complaints what so ever. Highly recommended.

Services Used: DJ

I was extremely impressed. I never had to mention anything to him. DJ Johnny Walker was flexible, had a great selection of music, and was punctual and attentive the entire time. I would highly recommend him!!

Private User
1+ year ago

His song choices were right on and he had everybody dancing!