DJ Jeff Fowler Productions

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

When my fiance and I began looking for DJs we knew we wanted someone who would bring life to our wedding reception. We wanted people to have fun and dance the night away. Our wedding consisted of a mix of 20 year olds (including ourselves), young children, and couples in their late 30s early 40s. We thought this was a diverse group of people and were not sure how dancing would go. When we first met with Jeff as an introduction we had already gone through a few DJ leads, but we didn't like anyone. Jeff was the most down to earth, good listening, and caring DJ we met. We knew he would make the wedding what we wanted through his determination to make a wedding about the bride and the groom. With that we hired Jeff and we were thrilled with our entertainment at the wedding! You can now add us to the long list of people who will only hire Jeff to DJ their events. Throughout the reception he checked in with the groom and I to make sure things were running smoothly, he perfectly delivered the songs we wanted played, and was able to save the dance floor when there seemed to be a drop in the number of people dancing. If you want a DJ who KNOWS how to entertain and you can trust Jeff is the person for the job. We were delighted to have him at our wedding!

Recently Married

Jeff was outstanding!! From start to finish, Jeff was professional and incredibly responsive. We provided Jeff with a list of all our song requests- and he honored all of them. I am so happy that Jeff was our wedding DJ. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Recently Married

We had tremendous peace of mind knowing Jeff was in charge of the music. From his prompt response the first time we inquired about his services up until our wedding day, Jeff was completely in tuned with our needs.

Recently Married

I cannot say enough great things about Jeff. He was incredibly gracious and kind in the months leading up to our wedding, taking requests, giving feedback, letting us change our minds, helping choose the order of the reception events. He answered every question we had quickly and with thoughtfulness and was always friendly. At our wedding he seamlessly ran the event, he read the crowd and knew just what to play to keep everyone dancing all night, and I do mean everyone- every generation was represented on the dance floor. All our guests commented on what a great job he did keeping the energy up and knowing just what should be played next. He was such a calming presence and did such an amazing job. The dance floor was full all night long and it was just what we wanted!

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer

If your looking for a wedding dj look no further! Jeff exceeded all my expectations. He was very responsive and helpful. People were dancing the entire night. His online database allowes you to compleatly customize your playlist. Everthing went smoothly at my wedding thanks to jeff. Not to mention he was the most affordable dj i could find!

Kate
01/10/2015

Jeff is an absolutely amazing DJ! From the very beginning he is nothing but professional, attentive and fun. Jeff worked with my fiancé and me to create the perfect playlist for our wedding and knew exactly what we wanted! If I ever had any questions or suggestions Jeff was so quick to respond and more than happy to accommodate us in any way.

Jeff & his father did a fantastic job the night of our wedding and the crowd was dancing the night away to awesome music! I would recommend Jeff Fowler to anyone who is looking for a high quality, top notch DJ!

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer

I could not have asked for a better DJ in Jeff Fowler. My main concern for my wedding was that everyone was dancing the whole time, and there was not a second where the dance floor was empty. Jeff was so responsive with questions I had or requests for changes to music, and he made an amazing playlist based on conversations we had. If you hire Jeff, you will not be disappointed!

Recently Married

Jeff was very accommodating, reasonable, easy to work with and thorough. We emailed quite a bit leading up to the wedding, even with last minute requests and he was willing to make sure we had the music we wanted at our wedding. After the event many family and friends commented on how great the DJ was!

Services Used: DJ

Jeff was seriously fantastic to work with - from our very first meeting right up to the end of our wedding night. We had so many guests compliment us on our DJ and that they had a great time either listening to our music and/or dancing. Jeff kept up communication with us throughout the entire wedding planning process and was always able to come up with a suggestion and advise. He was also able to find some of the more obscure song requests I had...and then based on those requests find more to add in. If you choose DJ Jeff Fowler Productions you will not be disappointed =)

Alicia410
09/06/2014

I'm biased. I've known Jeff Fowler for a long time, well enough that I asked him to be a guest at my wedding before a vendor. And, to show what kind of guy Jeff is, he opted to be the DJ. Jeff loves what he does and it clearly shows when he is working with his clients. He wants to give them the best day of their lives - that might mean country, rock n roll, throwback, boy bands, or in our case, all of the above.

Jeff's website was extremely helpful in looking up songs my husband and I couldn't remember, and inspired some ideas too. There are songs listed by genre, by decade, top tens, you name it.

When we had to pick an entrance song for our bridal party, I just told each member who their partner was, and then they could pick a song... Well, Jeff, with the help of the MOH and a groomsman, took it a step further, They came up with a personalized mashup the bridal party was introduced too. He even took the time to mix in a soundbite from Titanic into my husband and I's entrance, and mix in one of my favorite songs from my childhood during the father/daughter dance (a surprise to me!)

A lot of people would not take the time to do all the personalizing and customization that Jeff did, (especially for the great price he gave us!). Jeff really puts his heart and soul into the music, and loves making his clients happy, friends or not.

Recently Married

Jeff was amazing throughout the whole wedding planning process. He responds immediately to emails and is very on top of things. He was very flexible with me and my song requests, and he let me work with him to make the playlist for our wedding and took all of my wishes into consideration. Everyone had an amazing time at our wedding and we danced all night! I would definitely recommend Jeff for any event!

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer

Jeff was great!! He anwsered all my questions promptly, always returned my calls and emails fast, you can tell that he really cares about what he does and his clients, the music was awesome, everything went smooth and perfect on my wedding day, from the ceremony music, the intros, to the last song. I highly recommend him!! And his prices are the best!! Thank you jeff so much!

Joseph
08/17/2014

Jeff did a tremendous job for our wedding. During the planning stages he was extremely attentive and helpful. His contact and interface with our venue and our catering coordinator helped to insure the smooth and flawless wedding and reception we experienced. And this great service comes at a great price too!
I highly reccommend DJ Jeff Fowler productions.

Jess
08/15/2014

I highly recommend jeff Fowler

Recently Married

Jeff was very professional. He contacted all of our vendors before the ceremony so that everybody was on the same page. He was also willing to conduct business over e-mail/phone since I lived out of the area while planning my wedding.

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer

Jeff is excellent and a pleasant to work with! His father is a sweetheart! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their event! He’s was nothing but helpful throughout our wedding. He made our day so smooth, couldn’t do it without him. He’s quick to respond back on any questions you have even while he’s on vacation. He even worked with us to get the music/songs from 3 different countries. My husband and I had a difficult time finding songs from our countries. Our friends weren’t much help. I told Jeff about our problems and immediately he sent us some links to wedding songs from our countries. We were speechless! How more helpful can a DJ get? We later found some more YouTube links to the songs that we wanted and sent him the link. He helped us find the songs with no problems. We have also made adjustment to our music list several times and he happily accommodated us. Unlike other DJs I have seen at other events, he did not butcher our names (being that we are both from different countries so some of the people in the wedding party didn’t have easy names) at the reception entrance. Hire Jeff, you won’t be disappointed! I have already recommended him to a few friends that are looking for a DJ. Jeff, you rock!!! Thank you for making our day so special! I will definitely hire you for our next event!