DJ Jeff Fowler Productions

DJ Jeff Fowler Productions

Brockton, MA 02301 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jeff was very accommodating, reasonable, easy to work with and thorough. We emailed quite a bit leading up to the wedding, even with last minute requests and he was willing to make sure we had the music we wanted at our wedding. After the event many family and friends commented on how great the DJ was!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Jeff was seriously fantastic to work with - from our very first meeting right up to the end of our wedding night. We had so many guests compliment us on our DJ and that they had a great time either listening to our music and/or dancing. Jeff kept up communication with us throughout the entire wedding planning process and was always able to come up with a suggestion and advise. He was also able to find some of the more obscure song requests I had...and then based on those requests find more to add in. If you choose DJ Jeff Fowler Productions you will not be disappointed =)

• Wedding: 10/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I'm biased. I've known Jeff Fowler for a long time, well enough that I asked him to be a guest at my wedding before a vendor. And, to show what kind of guy Jeff is, he opted to be the DJ. Jeff loves what he does and it clearly shows when he is working with his clients. He wants to give them the best day of their lives - that might mean country, rock n roll, throwback, boy bands, or in our case, all of the above.

Jeff's website was extremely helpful in looking up songs my husband and I couldn't remember, and inspired some ideas too. There are songs listed by genre, by decade, top tens, you name it.

When we had to pick an entrance song for our bridal party, I just told each member who their partner was, and then they could pick a song... Well, Jeff, with the help of the MOH and a groomsman, took it a step further, They came up with a personalized mashup the bridal party was introduced too. He even took the time to mix in a soundbite from Titanic into my husband and I's entrance, and mix in one of my favorite songs from my childhood during the father/daughter dance (a surprise to me!)

A lot of people would not take the time to do all the personalizing and customization that Jeff did, (especially for the great price he gave us!). Jeff really puts his heart and soul into the music, and loves making his clients happy, friends or not.

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Alicia410
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jeff was amazing throughout the whole wedding planning process. He responds immediately to emails and is very on top of things. He was very flexible with me and my song requests, and he let me work with him to make the playlist for our wedding and took all of my wishes into consideration. Everyone had an amazing time at our wedding and we danced all night! I would definitely recommend Jeff for any event!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Jeff was great!! He anwsered all my questions promptly, always returned my calls and emails fast, you can tell that he really cares about what he does and his clients, the music was awesome, everything went smooth and perfect on my wedding day, from the ceremony music, the intros, to the last song. I highly recommend him!! And his prices are the best!! Thank you jeff so much!

• Wedding: 08/30/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jeff did a tremendous job for our wedding. During the planning stages he was extremely attentive and helpful. His contact and interface with our venue and our catering coordinator helped to insure the smooth and flawless wedding and reception we experienced. And this great service comes at a great price too!
I highly reccommend DJ Jeff Fowler productions.

• Wedding: 08/17/2014
Joseph

I highly recommend jeff Fowler

• Wedding: 08/15/2014
Jess
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jeff was very professional. He contacted all of our vendors before the ceremony so that everybody was on the same page. He was also willing to conduct business over e-mail/phone since I lived out of the area while planning my wedding.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Jeff is excellent and a pleasant to work with! His father is a sweetheart! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their event! He’s was nothing but helpful throughout our wedding. He made our day so smooth, couldn’t do it without him. He’s quick to respond back on any questions you have even while he’s on vacation. He even worked with us to get the music/songs from 3 different countries. My husband and I had a difficult time finding songs from our countries. Our friends weren’t much help. I told Jeff about our problems and immediately he sent us some links to wedding songs from our countries. We were speechless! How more helpful can a DJ get? We later found some more YouTube links to the songs that we wanted and sent him the link. He helped us find the songs with no problems. We have also made adjustment to our music list several times and he happily accommodated us. Unlike other DJs I have seen at other events, he did not butcher our names (being that we are both from different countries so some of the people in the wedding party didn’t have easy names) at the reception entrance. Hire Jeff, you won’t be disappointed! I have already recommended him to a few friends that are looking for a DJ. Jeff, you rock!!! Thank you for making our day so special! I will definitely hire you for our next event!

• Wedding: 07/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

What a amazing company! DJ Jeff Fowler Productions has outstanding customer service, incredible communication, and very professional. They work closely with you to make sure everything is perfect for the event. DJ Jeff Fowler knows how to entertain a crowd of 200 people and to get them on the dance floor! It was great to have a company that had many years of experience, DJ our Hawaiian theme wedding!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Laura and Dave
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everything was fantastic! Friendly, easy going, professional, extremely affordable and all over good time!

• Wedding: 02/23/2014
Joanna
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jeff was very helpful in the planning process. On time to the venue. Very professional. Wonderful Dj. I would recommend him to all brides.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing company with high energy.

• Wedding: 01/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used DJ Jeff Fowler for our wedding. It was an incredible pleasure working with him. He was professional, entertaining and had the guests dancing all night. He played our requests and chose music that complimented our requests beautifully. We couldn't have been happier with Jeff.

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were lucky enough to have Jeff be our DJ for our wedding in 2013. From the first meeting to the last dance, Jeff was there to help every step of the way. He is very professional, responsive, and organized. During and after our wedding, we had many guests complement on how much they enjoyed the music. Jeff was by far our best vendor we hired for our special day and he will be our "go to DJ" for future events!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Jeff Fowler did an amazing job as the DJ for our wedding! He made sure we got everything we wanted and was so professional. He takes his job very seriously and always got back to us in a timely manner when we had any questions. My husband and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ! Thanks again for making our wedding day awesome! =)

• Wedding: 08/24/2013
Holly
508-586-7007
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards