DJ Guy

Value
Flexibility
Elissa Dahl
[Private]

Professional service, Personal, and Great fit!

Services Used: DJ

There really is no other option that compares to DJ guy.They offer the best services for the best price. They were so incredibly accommodating to me, even though I changed my mind about four thousand times. The DJ was so much fun and he worked hard to speak to the crowd (my crowd was lame, we still had a blast!)

Services Used: DJ

The DJ Guy was a great choice for our wedding. The DJ was wonderful. He checked in with us to make sure things were going well in a way that didn't feel like he was interrupting us ever. He moved the reception along and was fun and engaging the whole night. We didn't put a ton of requests on the online planning tool which actually worked out great. He read the crowd and kept the party going with a great mix of music that pleased everyone especially us! I have already recommended them to a friend getting married this summer and would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding DJ that's hassle free!

Services Used: DJ

Ryan Deverant from DJ Guy did an amazing job at our wedding reception on 11/15/14. He moved the reception along with perfect timing and zero mistakes. His music selection was exactly what we wanted, and he had a great announcer voice for our grand entrance. What was probably the most important was that when the dance floor started to look as though it was empting out, he played the perfect interactive song to get everyone back up and dancing.

The online planning tool that is used by DJ Guy is awesome. The system is very user friendly, and makes entering your details straight forward and easy to do on your own time. The management team was very friendly, responsive, and again, easy to work with. I would 100% recommend this company to anyone in need of a DJ.

Services Used: DJ

To say we were thrilled with the service we got from DJ Guy is an understatement!

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING VENDOR! My husband & I were so impressed and thrilled with the service we got. From our initial consultation to our final consultation the DJ Guy was extremely professional and fun to work with. The DJ who "worked" our wedding was GREAT! He checked in with us, without ever interrupting us, he did an excellent job of keeping the timeline of our reception moving at a fun pace. We heard all the songs we requested, he added in a great selection to mix with our requests, and nothing ever seemed rushed or forced as far as introducing toasts, special dances, cake cutting, etc. I would refer DJ Guy Professional Disk Jockeys to any one & everyone who wants reliable, professional, and great entertainment at their event. (Not to mention a good price compared to others in the industry!

Ashli
09/04/2014

So happy that we found the DJ Guy. They were recommended by our Venue and couldn't be more happy with our decision. Their website is very helpful as you can submit payment online and submit any song request as well. We met with Kevin and he helped us plan out an amazing event. Our DJ, Ryan, was very attentive in making sure I got everything I needed. He followed our silly dance instructions to a tee and it was a hit. He got the crowd pumped up and up dancing. You need a DJ for your wedding, I would recommend them hands down. Thank you so much to Kevin, Ryan and the whole the staff at the DJ Guy.

Services Used: DJ

DJ Guy was the perfect choice for our late August wedding. The owner was incredibly professional, nice, and easy to work with. The DJ he picked for our event did an excellent job; from his music choices to announcements, he was professional and fun. I really appreciated that he tested his equipment and our electricity before the event, and when he realized we didn't have enough power, he quickly got a generator, and everything went off without a hitch! I would highly recommend DJ Guy to anyone needing an excellent DJ service for any event!

Services Used: DJ

We used DJ Guy for our wedding this August and was blown away. From the start, Kevin, was very easy to get ahold of and always answered my questions in a timely manner, which is hard to find with other venues. During our final consulation, all questions were answered and Kevin went above and beyond to make my husband and I feel comfortable about our event. Donovan, our DJ, was AMAZING! I cannot express how wonderful he was. He helped make the wedding what it was. He was energetic, kind and even gave the guests a Wobble tutorial. My guests are still raving about how amazing he was. If you are looking for a wedding DJ, I highly recommend using DJ Guy. They are professional and dependable. Maybe more expensive than the other companies, but worth the price 100%!!

Services Used: DJ

We were SO pleased with DJ Guy!! Everyone we worked with was amazing; they were so responsive to inquiries and met our budget, so worth the value! I had a surprise song for my groom and they were able to keep it a secret from my husband until the perfect time at the reception! They got to know us as a couple in our meeting, and paired us with a DJ that met our style perfectly! He was genuine and everyone LOVED him! He was so much fun and kept the evening going according to schedule perfectly. They have great suggestions for songs if you're not sure what you want, and they keep it to what you want which is so nice! You will not be disappointed with DJ Guy! They are a company of excellence and will exceed your expectations!! Thank you, DJ Guy!!

Martha
07/19/2014

The DJ Guy provided us with a super nice DJ who played appropriate music and kept the dance floor full. It was an awesome experience for us and our guests. Thanks for a wonderful night of music! The preparatory meetings were very worthwhile, too.

Private User
Recently Married

Planning with DJ Guy was simple. They had some great online tools to use for us and our guests and the DJ we had for our wedding was wonderful. He played music we loved, was friendly, helpful, and made the reception fun and easy. I'd recommend them to anyone. I had absolutely no problems. When I called I usually had to leave a message, but they were always very prompt in a call back.

Services Used: DJ

Our DJ really kept the party going! The music played was perfect and everyone had a great time!

Private User
Recently Married

We hired DJ Guy because they had a good price but we were a little bit nervous since we didn't get to meet our DJ until a week or two before the wedding. We were assigned James as our DJ and he was amazing! We told him we wanted our wedding to be a modern party and he did a great job! I would definitely recommend James!

Services Used: DJ

My husband and I play in a band and originally we wanted a band for our wedding however, due to the specifics of our venue it would have been very expensive and really not practical to have a live band so we started looking for DJ's. We ended up choosing DJ Guy and I'm so glad we did. The entire staff was very easy to work with and listened to what we wanted and didn't want. The DJ that played our wedding kept the crowd engaged and was able to make suggestions that we would never have thought of that made the event even better than we imagined. Overall fantastic job by the entire staff at DJ Guy, two thumbs up!

Services Used: DJ

James was exceptional in every aspect of his performance. He embraced our requests; and his finesse with regard to asking questions and giving suggestions during the event exceeded that of all other vendors.

Services Used: DJ

DJ Guy was absolutely amazing! From our first meeting we were completely sold on using them. The owner, Mike, was very knowledgeable, professional, and super easy to get along with. Our DJ for the day was Casey. He made our day absolutely amazing. He read the crowd, got everybody up and dancing, and even taught us how to do the a Thriller dance! If you're looking for a DJ that will make your day perfect, DJ Guy is the perfect DJ.

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ