DJ Gump Productions

DJ Gump Productions

Walnut Creek, CA 94598 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Classic Rock, Country, Danc...
Liability Insurance: Yes

(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful DJing from DJ Gump! Thanks for the amazing beats and flow to our wedding. We appreciate all the hard work. You kept the night alive and our guests on the dance floor!

• Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Gump helped make my wedding the most fun wedding my guests have ever attended and a happy, amazing, perfect day for me!

• Wedding: 09/15/2012
Profile Picture
Candy
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have never hired a DJ before but from the first meeting with Jason until the end of my daughter's wedding, he was the consumate professional. He had not worked at our venue previously and on his own met with the on-sight coordinator to understand the facility, where to set up, sound dynamics, etc.

Jason ended up having much less time to set up than he was promised by the venue and despite this difficulty he pulled it off and no one was the wiser.

Jason understood the wide range of ages in the group and played music to please all.

You can't go wrong with Jason. His prices are reasonable and he does not disappoint.

• Wedding: 07/21/2012
Profile Picture
Carolyn
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

He was enthusiastic, attentive and SO much fun to work with! We were so pleased with his services. He handled the music and announcements exactly how we wanted. It was perfect! We couldn't have been happier with the outcome! I will definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a DJ.

• Wedding: 09/24/2011
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired DJ Gump for our friends wedding, and he did not disappoint. He provided lights for the dance floor, set up a coustom playlist to fit our needs, and provided it all for an amazing price. Thanks DJ Gump!

• Wedding: 10/31/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Gump played all the songs we requested, and our guests loved the
music! He kept the party going and was very attentive to our needs and
requests during the entire wedding reception.

• Wedding: 05/30/2010
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

"Jason was awesome the entire night! He was very professional, worked with us and the coordinator on several occasions to keep the party going and things moving throughout the night! He arrived early and was well prepared for the event!"

• Wedding: 07/04/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

DJ Gump Productions (Jason) DJ'ed for my wedding last year and I tell you what -- people at work are still talking about how much fun they had!!

I was to my rope ends trying to get everything organized for the reception and Jason came to the rescue!!! I LOVED having Jason there. He was able to meet my husband and I at our house in advance to find out what we were looking for. He met all of our expectations and more!!

The atmosphere was awesome. He always had my guests moving on the dance floor!! He interacted with the crowd and got them playing some games. My cousin who was 12 at the time was able to get up and show off his DJ skills... It was pretty awesome!!

My husband and I aren't really picky with our music types (pretty much we like all genres) and Jason was able to capture all the songs that caught the moment. He had 80 year old couples up on the dance floor shakin their groove thang!!

I would definitley recommend DJ Gump Productions to anyone who's in need of a funny, yet professional DJ!!

Thank you Jason for a great experience!

• Wedding: 05/16/2009
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My (now) wife and I booked Jason the DJ for our Wedding. He was extremely flexible and went above and beyond to help make the night a memorable one. We asked to have some extra time added on to keep the party going and he was glad to do it. During our reception we had a medical emergency and Jason was extremely helpful and flexible in changing the schedule of songs. I would recommend Jason and his services. A very nice guy as well which really helps!

Thanks Jason!!

Randy

• Wedding: 02/17/2007
925-705-1983
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards