DJ Dario - Wedding DJ and Lighting with a Touch of Class

Value
Flexibility
Kris
11/08/2014

DJ Dario was phenomenal from the moment I contacted him until the last (extra) songs he played at our reception. First, I was impressed by his responsiveness. My initial e-mail to him was sent when he was DJing a destination wedding in the Carribean...and he still responded to my query almost immediately. His rates were surprisingly reasonable (especially for the quality!!!!). He continued to be easy to reach and quick to respond to any request. We had a slightly unusual situation as most of my wife's guests were Middle Eastern and we wanted to have a mix of their traditional music mixed in with more run-of-the-mill dance music. DJ Dario was more than accommodating, using both music that we provided and music that he found on his own. Most of our communication was over e-mail, but we met him in person about a week before the wedding, when our general stress levels were through the roof with all of the preparations. His easy-going, professional demeanor calmed us both down and gave us the confidence that even if everything else went wrong, our DJ would be perfect. We gave him a small list of song suggestions and otherwise trusted him to read the room and keep the party alive. On the day of the wedding, he brought uplights with our wedding colors at no charge in addition to his other awesome dance floor lighting and they looked amazing. As to the music selection, we have not stopped raving about it since the reception ending. He literally had the entire room on the dance floor from the moment dinner ended until multiple encore songs had finished playing. His ability to read the room and know the exact right set of songs to play next, whether they were the more traditional ethnic songs or contemporary pop hits, was like an art form. I have never had as much fun at a wedding as I did at mine and DJ Dario was a huge part of that. I could not recommend his services more highly and suggest that you book him soon before the rest of the DC area discovers how awesome he is!

DJ Dario - Wedding DJ and Lighting with a Touch of Class responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much Kris. it's always great when someone appreciates your efforts. I always try to give alittle extra to every event. I really felt a connection with you, Noel and of course, Nadia. Everybody was super sweet! We will stay in touch!

Adrien
09/06/2014

Rafael and I celebrated our wedding on Sep. 6th, 2014 at Keswick Hall near Charlottesville, VA

We were impressed from the first encounter with DJ Dario and his high energy to make our wedding day the best ever. He was easy to work with, very professional and listened to our every music need. He also suggested other ideas for making the dance party even better, such as adding a monogram "gobo" of our names on the dance floor and bringing special lights.

We could not have had a better DJ to keep our dance party going until the wee hours of the night and our guests highly entertained... With a Brazilian groom and American/Chilean bride, we truly needed an all-encompassing experience that could entertain a diverse crowd and be special for different age groups. DJ Dario delivered that and more. With a diverse repertoire of upbeat songs, our local and international guests were amazed and couldn't stop moving to the beats... the best judge of a successful night is that nobody ever left the dance floor.

You are the BEST DJ Dario!! Thanks for making it a night to remember!

Maurice
06/14/2014

Dario was superb. We handpicked him due to his experience with different music types as we were preparing for a mixed group (Peruvian, Brazilian, American). He was able to accommodate our last minute song changes seamlessly. Even though we had not met in person until the day of the wedding, we were immediately set at ease as he emceed our event. He is a consummate professional and genuinely enjoys what he does.

Awww Shucks! :-) Thanks for your kind words, but your families made alot of excellent requests, which always helps! Plus everybody loved to dance including you! :-) Thanks again!

Services Used: DJ

Dario did a great job at my wedding last weekend. He kept people dancing all night. He is really nice and easy to get ahold of by e-mail and phone. I highly recommend him.

Sharon
05/17/2014

I would recommend DJ Dario to anyone! He was very professional, very friendly, and kept the party going all night. He was ready and willing to help with all the sound equipment at the wedding and he put a lot of effort into making the special day even more special. He made the day run smoothly and always had a smile on his face.

Services Used: DJ

Dario was awesome! He is completely bilingual which is something that I was looking for. He is a great MC and DJ! Fun times!

Beth
05/03/2014

Dario was very flexible - working with us up to the last minute on adding music, mapping out the schedule for the day, etc. He helped us brainstorm different options and provided a lot of songlist examples for reception music, and provided great advice and humor in our selections. All our guests raved about how great the music was and how much fun they had dancing during our wedding. He even saved the day by knowing when to slowly turn down the mic and turn up the music during the best man's speech that went out of control! His rates were very affordable for everything he provided - DJing all night, lights, speakers, and microphone for our speeches. We couldn't have asked for anyone better for our special day.

Private User
Recently Married

Dario did a wonderful job as our wedding DJ. All of our guests had a blast, and he was a big part of the reason why. He did a fantastic job of keeping the crowd dancing, setting the perfect mood with the right mix of songs, as well as playing our personal favorites and anticipating songs we would like. We always use him for all our special occasions and will continue to do so.

Huyen
11/16/2013

DJ Dario rocked the dance floor on our wedding day. He played all the songs we requested and threw in some extras of his own which made it a perfect mix for the guests that we had. He did a fabulous job with our monogram/bogo and the uplighting in the ballroom was absolutely gorgeous. We are so happy that he was available for our wedding. Thank you for everything, Dario!

John
11/02/2013

DJ Dario really gave us a night to remember! He kept different generations of friends and family moving and shaking until the last song of the night(Frank S.). It was such a relief to have it all go smoothly after deciding between a DJ and a band. Thank you DJ DARIO!
Book your holiday parties NOW because we are going to spread the word about DJ Dario!!!!!

Services Used: DJ, Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)
Emily
10/26/2013

Wonderful DJ my wedding some little hectic moments, but Dario went with the flow. Made the night go a lot smoother and made it the best night of our lives.

Services Used: DJ

Dario did an excellent job understanding and meeting our needs for our wedding. We had some special requests for songs that he did not yet have, but he got all of the songs we wanted and everything went very smoothly. I'd highly recommend him.

C
10/05/2013

The phrase "exactly what we wanted" comes to mind with DJ Dario. With almost no instruction or specifications from us, he sampled the right music at the right times interspersed with the right amount of talking (or little talking as was needed). He hit the mark on all counts, and we were a gay wedding with a couple from different cultural backgrounds--not an easy sell. By the end of the night, he had everyone dancing and helped make us one family. Couldn't recommend him more highly (and we don't hand out compliments lightly).

Services Used: DJ

DJ Dario was absolutely wonderful. I kept changing my mind about songs right before the wedding, and he had no problem accommodating me. He played the perfect mixture of music for my multicultural wedding, and everyone was dancing all night long. He made the whole night a blast!

Nohelia
09/20/2013

DJ Dario was the whole package. We met with him once to discuss what we needed and loved the fact that he is bilingual. He is very professional and responds very quickly to emails (we all know how important this is to us brides). He played large variety of music, took requests and no one ever left the dance floor. Added bonus, he now offers uplighting for a great price! We loved our custom gobo.

Patricia
09/14/2013

Dario... Rocks!!!

He was prepared for the event and arrived early for set up! He made my daughter and son-in-laws wedding so special! He made the guest feel appreciated! The music played in the Wedding Ceremony was perfect to stepping on the dance floor in the Grand Ballroom of the Hilton Springfield for the Wedding Reception. He not only played terrific songs but the sound system and special lighting was GREAT! As, the mother of the bride, I would recommend "Dario" to anyone who wants to see professionalism at their BEST!!!!

Sincerely,