Divine Delicacies Custom Cakes

Divine Delicacies Custom Cakes

"An elegant touch for all occasions"

1659 SW 107th AVE
Miami, FL 33165 | map
Desserts: Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Health license: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

OH MY GOD! Divine Delicacies did a MARVELOUS job on my wedding cake. It looked perfect just the way I imagined, it was absolutely beautiful. Not only was it beautiful but it was DELICIOUS, everyone loved the cake, even people who claimed to not be cake people, said the cake was perfect. Thank you Divine Delicacies my cake was the best!!

• Wedding: 11/28/2014
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely loved Divine Delicacies, our cake was beautiful and delicious. Upgrading our package with Grand Salon Reception Hall to show different cake options was a breeze and not that much more in price. I'd only recommend an update to the fake display cakes they have in their window because at first it gave me a different (cheaper) impression of them. Their service was excellent and the employees were very nice.

• Wedding: 11/16/2014
rebeccakelsey
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Delicious most tasteful cake I have ever had.

• Wedding: 11/09/2014
suzanne

Carolina,

I want to thank you for giving me piece of mind, in a moment that was a milestone for our family. Genesis gazebo ceremony was amazing just like the wedding at the reception hall. Everything came out wonderful, and everyone was commenting on how beautiful everything was.

I truly believe it wouldn’t have been possible without your help.

From the Bride and Groom, and all of us I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Amarilys O’Hallorans

• Responsiveness: 1.0
  • Professionalism: 1.0
  • Value: 1.5
  • Flexibility: 1.0

Had a very bad experience with this vendor.
Days before my wedding they called to get a visual of the cake when I had already provided it prior. They never took record of the colors requested. They requested more payment after all payment had be finalized months prior and the owner wouldn't return calls to clarify any confusion.
After providing all requested visuals and color the cake design was still wrong and quality/taste didn't match up to the cake tasting.
Due to the last min issues we were forced to use this vendor and I and my planner were very disappointed.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Uchechi and Rolando
4.5/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

The cake was delicious. Kind of expensive to add an extra tier for 20 ppl. But my cake was exactly what I wanted!!!!!

• Wedding: 09/21/2014
4.7/5.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great staff, responsive in addressing and correcting minor error.

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
4.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 2.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

The Divine Delicacies cake was included in the package from our venue. I did upgrade it a bit and changed its appearance, and everything was exactly as it should have been. The cake tasted great too, everyone thought so as well!

The only negative I have is that they arrived late the day of the wedding. My florist then had to stick around and wait for them as she needed to decorate the table and the cake itself. They ended up arriving about 2 hours before the wedding began, when normally it should've been around 5 hours before.

I would still recommend them, despite the lateness.

• Wedding: 07/27/2014
2.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.5
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 2.5
  • Value: 2.5
  • Flexibility: 2.5

We provided a clear 8X10 picture of the cake we wanted. Very simple, just one sugar flower with large white petals on a white cake. The cake they made did not look anything like it. The petals where small instead of large, changing the look altogether. Also the actual cake tasted stale. We will never order from them again.

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
1.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.0
  • Responsiveness: 0.0
  • Professionalism: 0.0
  • Flexibility: 0.0

Horrible customer service. They ruined my wedding experience. I had high expectations because they have dealt with well known people. I felt like I was being judged. I went in for a cake tasting and they treated me like they didn't want my service, so I will not give them my service. If you are looking for great tasting cake with horrible customer service, this is the place to go.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We ordered our wedding cake through Divine Delicacies Custom Cakes as part of a package at our wedding reception venue with GrandSalon-Ballrooms Halls and had a positive experience. We got the basic cake that was included with a small amount of designs on the cake and did not even have to call them to verify the order. The cake was there at the reception when we arrived and was everything we asked for- flavor, design, and supports inside as requested. I have won cupcakes from them before and they tasted great as well. Can't wait to have our top layer on our 1st anniversary!

• Wedding: 06/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone has commented on how delicious the cake was for our wedding. It was beautiful and so delicious. I want to order another just because I'm craving it. It was beautifully done just how I asked and at a great price. Will definitely use again.

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
4.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Our cake was fantastic! It came out beautiful and a everything we wanted. It was a bit pricey for the upgrades from the included package from the Signature Grand but they were definitely worth every penny! They are very busy and the customer service was not always the best when we called to make a change or ask a question. I understand we are not celebrities and this company deals a lot with high-end events and celebrations but every bride wants to feel important. Overall, we were extremely pleased with the flavor and design of the cake and we would highly recommend using DD cakes for your cake needs!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The cake was delicious! And so beautiful! I was afraid because so many other reviews say they run late, but they arrived 3 hours before the reception. I loved working with them and plan on getting our family cakes from them now.

• Wedding: 02/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great cake! One of the vendors you dont even have to worry about, they fulfill all taks with minimum instructions. Went to my tasting selected cake, and they delivered! Not a single inconvenient. Most of all the cake was amazing!

• Wedding: 02/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The buttercream cake for my daughter's fifteen party was delicious and beautiful.

• Wedding: 01/04/2014
305-554-4446
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards