Divine Delicacies Custom Cakes

Value
Flexibility
bride002
[Private]

Divine Delicacies goes beyond expectations. Very helpful in designing custom cakes and working around your needs. Not to mention the incredible variety of great tasting flavors. The only place I would recommend for any cake.

0.5

Let me first start by saying that if you have another option for a bakery to go with the other option. I set up a cake tasting for the cake for my wedding. it was a recommended vendor of the reception location i selected. I arrived five minutes before my tasting and even though on the phone they had informed me that the tasting was already ready for me, when I showed up i had to wait almost 15 minutes for them to bring out the samples. During the entire time I was there no one sat down with me to go over the pricing, or the details of the cake. There was one person at the desk handling the register and there was another couple there waiting for their tasting. I was aggravated because not only do I live out of town and I had to come in for the tasting, the people were rude to my husband and I. They tried to charge extra fees for everything. The workers did not even agree on the same things, for example one person said it was extra for color while another said that it was not. The prices changed when they were talking to us. At first the lady who was briefly stopping by seemed excited that we wanted a custom cake but then she continued to try and raise the price on us and we did not feel comfortable so then when we wanted a cake out the book she started to act funny towards us. Overall the service was terrible and it was not pleasant to be there.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married
1.0

Went to a cake tasting because they were one of my vendors for my venue. Cakes were good nothing special for the quality advertised. The lady taking my order began to tell me all the extra fees that were going to be charged for a buttercream cake, she seemed in a rush and kept adding additional fees for things I wanted on a simple buttercream cake. After she told me the price of the extras were $190 and I had to speak to my fiancé before I signed she got up and basically gave us the hint we were done with the appt. she didn't say goodbye to us gave us a dirty look and ignored us. Horrible customer service! Stay away from this place!!!!!!!

Maylin
04/17/2015

The cake was delicious even thou I had ordered some flowers in the cake purple and on the wedding day they were white which I have paid extra for that. But above that little detail the cake decoration was beautiful and the taste was awesome.

2.5

The cake was delicious however the girls are not easy to work with especially Laura one of the owners. NEVER THERE!

Trisha
02/14/2015

Divine Delicacies did an amazing job with my wedding cake. I chose a red velvet cake and it was delicious. My guests loved it and are still complimenting it! They also helped me plan the perfect design for my Valentine's wedding!!

fabytech
01/11/2015
4.3

The cake was delicious. They were very flexible when we had to change the delivery time. I would recommend them in the future.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
4.2

Amazing cake!!! Many selections to choose from.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

OH MY GOD! Divine Delicacies did a MARVELOUS job on my wedding cake. It looked perfect just the way I imagined, it was absolutely beautiful. Not only was it beautiful but it was DELICIOUS, everyone loved the cake, even people who claimed to not be cake people, said the cake was perfect. Thank you Divine Delicacies my cake was the best!!

rebeccakelsey
11/16/2014

I absolutely loved Divine Delicacies, our cake was beautiful and delicious. Upgrading our package with Grand Salon Reception Hall to show different cake options was a breeze and not that much more in price. I'd only recommend an update to the fake display cakes they have in their window because at first it gave me a different (cheaper) impression of them. Their service was excellent and the employees were very nice.

suzanne
11/09/2014
4.7

Delicious most tasteful cake I have ever had.

Amarilys
11/01/2014

Carolina,

I want to thank you for giving me piece of mind, in a moment that was a milestone for our family. Genesis gazebo ceremony was amazing just like the wedding at the reception hall. Everything came out wonderful, and everyone was commenting on how beautiful everything was.

I truly believe it wouldn’t have been possible without your help.

From the Bride and Groom, and all of us I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Amarilys O’Hallorans

Uchechi and Rolando
10/25/2014
1.2

Had a very bad experience with this vendor.
Days before my wedding they called to get a visual of the cake when I had already provided it prior. They never took record of the colors requested. They requested more payment after all payment had be finalized months prior and the owner wouldn't return calls to clarify any confusion.
After providing all requested visuals and color the cake design was still wrong and quality/taste didn't match up to the cake tasting.
Due to the last min issues we were forced to use this vendor and I and my planner were very disappointed.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cake was delicious. Kind of expensive to add an extra tier for 20 ppl. But my cake was exactly what I wanted!!!!!

4.7

Great staff, responsive in addressing and correcting minor error.

4.1

The Divine Delicacies cake was included in the package from our venue. I did upgrade it a bit and changed its appearance, and everything was exactly as it should have been. The cake tasted great too, everyone thought so as well!

The only negative I have is that they arrived late the day of the wedding. My florist then had to stick around and wait for them as she needed to decorate the table and the cake itself. They ended up arriving about 2 hours before the wedding began, when normally it should've been around 5 hours before.

I would still recommend them, despite the lateness.