Distinctive Designs Floral

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Distinctive Floral Design, made the vision for my wedding come to life. . Kelly made sure that everything turned out as I had envisioned.. Everything I wanted was done to perfection. I wanted our wedding to look like a fairy tail and that's exactly what I got. Everyone commented on my centerpieces. They couldn't get over how gorgeous the flowers were. At the end of the night had forgot to tell the DJ about letting the guest take the centerpieces. We had 15 large centerpieces plus our centerpiece for our dias table. (7 bouquets, 10 boutonnieres, 2 corsages) So we sent 6 large centerpieces home with my husbands Aunt. We told her to give them to my husbands other aunts and uncles. She called the next morning to tell everyone that she had their flower and they rushed over right away to get them. The rest of the flowers we were able to give away as well. Everyone can not stop talking about the flowers! My bouquet was absolutely stunning and exactly what I wanted. My girls bouquets were breath taking as well and they were exactly what I had envisioned. I would recommend them for any occasion! Also they were great at staying within our budget!!

Private User
Recently Married

Dear Heidi
We cannot thank you enough for the gorgeous flower arrangements you created for my daughter’s wedding! Your creative designs were absolutely stunning - original and classic, exactly what we were looking for. The flowers you selected for the tabletops, bouquets, and church arrangements were strikingly beautiful in color and texture. Your compositions were absolutely elegant and perfect!
Your suggestions during the planning process were very helpful, and we appreciate how accommodating you were while we struggled to describe what we had in mind. We were so very pleased with the final results, and not surprisingly, received numerous compliments from our guests.
We highly recommend you to any bride who is looking for fabulous flowers for their wedding! I can’t come up with enough superlatives to describe how thrilled we are. Thank you again for sharing your creative artistry and delightful working style. I hope many brides have the chance to work with you and experience the same thrill we did when we saw your creations. And I hope our paths cross again very soon.
Susan E, mother of a very happy bride

Ariel
09/06/2014

I went through Distinctive Designs Floral for my wedding and was SO happy with the service. I ordered bouquet, flowers for centerpieces, and a couple of arrangements for the head table. Heidi was incredibly helpful in making my vision a reality, and she was able to work with me to make sure I stayed within my floral budget. The day of my wedding the flowers were delivered on time and were gorgeous! I would recommend Heidi to everyone!!

Services Used: Flowers

Heidi was great to work with!! She had some great ideas to get the most out of our budget !

Anna
05/10/2014

I could not have been happier with my wedding flowers from Distinctive Designs Floral! Heidi was wonderful to work with, and the flowers were exactly how I imagined them!

In my initial meeting with Heidi, My mom and her best friend came with me. I brought pictures of what I wanted, but my mom’s best friend took over the meeting with her vision. Heidi called the next day to make sure she understood what I wanted. I definitely knew I was in good hands with Heidi!

Once Heidi understood what I was looking for, she had some great ideas that made the flowers really come together into exactly what I wanted. We did a garden theme at the beginning of May, so Heidi actually had to order some of my flowers from Holland to make my vision happen out of season in Minnesota. She also worked in Bells of Ireland throughout the flower arrangements to tie in my husband’s Irish heritage. Heidi’s attention to detail is outstanding!

On our wedding day, all the flowers were fresh, organized and delivered on time. Heidi did all the flowers for the bridal party, the church and reception. She does not leave until everything is perfect! It was such an amazing thing to walk into the church and reception and see exactly what you dreamed about! And, my mom and aunts weren’t spending time arranging flowers on the wedding day. Heidi took care of everything and let us enjoy the day.

Heidi is reliable, creative and her flowers are high quality. You are in good hands with Distinctive Designs Floral!

Michele
03/29/2014

Heidi was amazing to work with from start to finish. She worked with my budget very well and made beautiful suggestions that worked for our wedding theme. She was prompt the day of the wedding and what she delivered was beyond my expectations. Highly recommend!

Tara
09/28/2013

We met Heidi at a vendor event at our venue. From her pictures alone we decided to use Distinctive Designs Floral and we couldn't be happier. She did a great job offering her suggestions while listening to our likes and dislikes. She was very organized which made it easy to make sure we had a plan for everything. When it came time to decide on flowers for the bouquets I simply showed her a picture of what I liked. She went with it using the flowers that were in season for our wedding and they turned out GORGEOUS. Everything from the bouquets, bouttenieres, cake flowers, centerpieces, etc were absolutely perfect. They were exactly what we envisioned and were very fresh with no wilting or browning issues. We were extremely happy and received many compliments on how great all of the flowers looked! Thank you Heidi!

Services Used: Flowers

I would highly recommend distinctive designs floral. Heidi was great to work with. Even though I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted for flowers, she had great ideas and in the end they looked gorgeous!

Services Used: Flowers

Heidi was fantastic to work with! She met with me one year before my wedding date, we discussed what I was looking for and budget, she had many wonderful ideas to get me started with. A couple of months before my wedding we met again and hammered out the details. Heidi really worked with me on my ideas and had great suggestions as well. She dropped the flowers off at the venue the afternoon of my wedding and they were absolutely beautiful!!! I could not have been happier. I would highly recommend this florist!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Heidi at Distincitive Designs Floral made the most beautiful arrangements for our wedding. She was very communicative and helpful. We had no idea where to start - just gave her a budget and color, showed her a few pictures of what we liked and she exceeded all of our expectations! We shopped around alot for vendors and Distinctive Designs Floral gave us the most beautiful flowers for our money.

Services Used: Flowers

Heidi was a dream to work with... answering my frantic questions and meeting with me prior to the wedding to make sure the color scheme was correct. She came up with ideas that I wouldn't have thought of. All the flowers were as fresh as could be and lasted beautifully throughout the ceremony and beyond.

Services Used: Flowers

Heidi Honey was great to work with from the first meeting until the actual day of the wedding. Heidi is friendly, professional, prompt and passionate about her business. She can complete with anyone as far as value for the dollar and working within a budget. I would tell anyone who is shopping for flowers to give Heidi a call and once you do, the deal is done! The flowers were absolutely amazing and we received compliments from everyone on them. If I had the chance to rate Heidi higher than a "5" I would certainly do so. I have referred her on to many family members, friends and brides to be. Check her out!

Services Used: Flowers

Heidi Honey at Distinctive Designs Floral is absolutely amazing to work with!! We looked at a couple different florists for our wedding, but Heidi was the clear front-runner. She was very professional, endlessly creative with her ideas and suggestions, and her prices are unbeatable. My husband and I got married at the McNamara Alumni Center this past summer, and we had a picture of how we wanted the ceremony room to look. Heidi took that photo and brought the image to life for us on our wedding day, making sure each detail was perfect. She is also very flexible with her schedule (which is incredibly important when you also have to meet with five or six other vendors within a couple weeks of your wedding). Thank you, Heidi for all you have done for us!! You are extremely talented - I wish I could throw another huge party just so I could work with you again! To all future brides: Distinctive Designs Floral is the place to go!! :)
Kendra DiNatale-Mertens

Laura
06/23/2012

Heidi was great! I was an out of town bride and she went above and beyond by helping me obtain an aisle runner that I would not have been able to get otherwise. The flowers were beautiful and really make our pictures pop. Distinctive Designs Floral is a must for any occasion!

Kari
05/19/2012

I went into my wedding having flowers on the low priority list. Heidi's flowers were honestly one of the highlights for me on my wedding day!!!! I absolutely loved working with Heidi and my Mom did too. I kept changing my mind and Heidi was so incredibly flexible. I highly recommend that you choose Heidi with Distinctive Designs Floral - I am so thankful I did.

KMHMN
2+ years ago

Heidi was very helpful in answering our questions and helping us determine what our floral needs were and what we wanted. She took the time to meet with the logistics coordinator at our church to ensure the flowers/vases she used would work within the church's guidelines.
Our wedding flowers were GORGEOUS. I never would have imagined the pop of magenta pink and bright purple in the mix of traditional fall colors - orange, dark red etc would have looked good together but it did. We got a ton of compliments on the flowers.