Direct Sounds DJ Entertainment

Direct Sounds DJ Entertainment

Incredible DJs affordable prices

PO Box 2221
Gilbert, AZ 85299 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jeff is absolutely the best DJ to have for your wedding! The first night we met with him, we turned the corner and called him to come back so we could book him. We immediately knew we wanted him! He is full of song suggestions and beyond helpful! After our final meeting, my Husband walked away saying “he is one of the best people we have worked with throughout this process!” Our wedding was very long, and by the end of the night it was mostly friends and everyone sat around hanging out, but Jeff stayed until the end. The newlywed game was a hit at our wedding, lots of laughs! Our friends and family have made many comments on how perfect our DJ was. He played great music, and our photographer even has a picture of him on the dance floor! Thank you Jeff, for all of your help and making our wedding memorable! We honestly could not have asked for a better DJ!

-Tuesday and Ray Davenport

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We want to thank Jeff from Direct Sound so much from the bottom of our hearts for the amazing job he did at our son and daughter in laws wedding. We knew the first time we met him that he would do a wonderful job. I do have to say you exceeded what we expected. You made it worry and stress free. Thank you for arranging the beautiful night with all the songs the kids picked out for their night of a life time. You got the crowd going and was so much fun. We will suggest you to everyone we know and call you back for our DJ/MC. Jeff Jones is the BEST~***** Stars

Sincerely

Rochelle

• Wedding: 11/28/2014
Rochelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gary from Direct Sounds was amazing. He found all of the songs we selected for our timeline and gave us music throughout the entire day. He was very easy to get in contact with and easy to work with. During the reception, he allowed us to request songs that were thought of "on the spot" and also allowed my stepdad to sing a song for us to dance to, this was also not planned before that moment! He kept our guest dancing the night away and even stayed a bit longer than we paid him to. Very reasonably priced for the quality and value!

• Wedding: 11/28/2014
Holly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jeff Jones and Direct Sounds are the ultimate DJs for any event. We hired them for our wedding and the dance floor was PACKED all night long. That is the first time in a while I had been to a wedding and seen that many people dancing. Jeff truly knows how to cater to the audience, read your guests and choose music accordingly. Not to mention he maintains and great flow to the event and keeps everything moving along without it seeming like it is too orchestrated. I would hire Jeff and his team in a heartbeat again and have already shared their information with others. Let's just say I would recommend them to anyone!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jeff was our DJ for our wedding at the Wigwam Resort and he was AWESOME! The dance floor was always packed and everyone had such a great time! I knew I wouldn't have to worry about the music all night. I even changed it after our final meeting and everything turned out fantastic! Everything was perfect from the ceremony music, to the newlywed game, all the way to the last song! We really can't thank you enough for making our wedding day so special! Oh, and the monogram was absolutely amazing! We got a lot of compliments on it and a couple awesome pictures!!
-The Millers (Brett and Shannon)

• Wedding: Recently Married
Shannon Miller
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jeff was AWESOME! He knew exactly what we wanted even when we did not. In the middle of my reception we even figured out he had done my best friends wedding 3 years prior!

• Wedding: 11/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gary was amazing!!! The attention to detail was amazing. Im so glad we chose him as our DJ. Seriously, we couldn't have asked for anything more. Loved him!!!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jeff, was an absolute pleasure to work with and he catered to our every need!

• Wedding: 11/08/2014
Leo
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jeff Jones at Direct Sounds was an absolute pleasure to work with on our wedding day! After meeting with Jeff I knew that we were in great hands. We were so confident in his skills as a DJ/MC that we gave him full control to play whatever genre of music that kept the crowd going. He even got on the dance floor and showed guests how to do the cupid shuffle which was great and everybody participated! My background is Polish so with ethnic guests in attendance I was worried about what songs we were going to play that would work for everyone. He mixed it up with typical songs that he would usually play at a wedding as well as Polish songs that got the crowd moving. The monogram that he made for us was absolutely beautiful as well as the uplighting. I would highly recommend Direct Sounds! He was amazing!!!!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My sister in law used Jeff a couple years ago for her wedding and he was amazing! Right when we set our date we knew we had to have him! He's such an amazing DJ who puts so much thought into what he does. He got the crowd going and just did an amazing job! Will never use another Dj for future events!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had decided last minute on having a DJ at out wedding and I couldn't be happier that we chose too! Jeff was very flexible in the short amount of time that we had left til the wedding! Our reception was flawless with him there! My husband and I didn't have to worry about a thing and he kept everything moving throughout the night!!! Thank you so much for everything!!!

• Wedding: 09/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jeff, you were a dream come true!! If you ever need a recommendation, I will do it in a heartbeat ! I loved the photo montage and everyone thought you did a wonderful job! It is hard to find reliable people these days and you were absolutely amazing!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I couldn't have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. The party was amazing and Jeff was very professional and organized, I had no issues with him. The experience was impeccable from the beginning till the end. We both feel so happy we had such great DJ who made sure our day was special with no stress at all. So glad we chose Jeff, would recommend him without a doubt. Thank you so much for everything you've done! :)

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
Camila and Brian
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ than Jeff at Direct Sounds! We met with him prior to the wedding to go over what we were looking for, and he delivered! He played everything we like and the dance floor was packed! Everyone commented on the lighting and loved our names lit up on the wall. I would definitely use Jeff again and would recommend him to other brides! Thanks Jeff!

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
Christy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

He was awesome did a wonderful job played great music and played great participation dances it was a blast!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Services Used: DJ, Entertainer
Alyssa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

You made our wedding a truly magical event

• Wedding: 06/20/2014
Elise
480-371-7383
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards