Dino Petrocelli Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

It's seems like every vendor on this site has a 5 star rating, but with Dino you are getting so much more. Him and his team made my wife and I feel like rockstars from beginning to end. It's all about finding the person with the right personality that fits you. Dino was our guy.

He made our wedding unique. He brought out the best in both of us and truly captured the emotions throughout the day. I don't need to tell people how much fun my wedding was -- they can look at any of the photos Dino and Emily took and already know it was the best day of our lives.

Almost everyday someone tells me -- "Man, your photos are amazing. They don't look like any wedding I've ever seen." I can thank Dino for that. That's exactly what we asked for and he and his crew delivered.

Not once did he take over and make it his show. He got what we wanted and had a blast with us for the entire day. We got the photos as soon as we got back from our honeymoon and haven't stopped looking at them since.

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I can't thank Dino for not only our amazing engagement pictures but our gorgeous wedding pictures.
We met Dino through a friend and I thank her every day for introducing us because having him as our photographer was the best decision I made when it came to my wedding. He always has fresh and new ideas to keep things fun and exciting.
His work is worth every single penny and I can't wait to work with him again someday. He is so professional yet so much fun at the same time. He makes you feel so relaxed and I don't know how many people have told us how awesome he was at the wedding.
Thank you again for everything!!
XOXO Matt & Erika Valenti

Services Used: Photography

Dino is an amazing photographer. As we were taking our engagement photos at my family farm you could see him analyzing different locations to pose. He has unique ideas that were natural for Tom and I to pose. He had an impeccable eye for lighting and setting. He was open to our photo ideas and made recommendations for improvement that enhanced the photos quality. It is one thing to work with someone that takes amazing pictures but another to have someone that you can see really enjoys what he is doing and is good at it. He took great pictures of the two of us with my horse who is not very photogenic. I can say with confidence that Dino was a great choice for our photographer and look forward to seeing the photos of our big day next year.

Profile Picture
Carly
06/14/2014

Dino was absolutely amazing! Everyone had a great time interacting with him, he was great with us during our first look when everyone is antsy to get to the ceremony. He got shots I would never have even thought of. What a great eye he has. His personality is amazing, he's not a boring photographer just there to take pictures, he really got involved with the group and everyone loved him. Reaching out to Dino was the best decision I made while wedding planning, he helped me stay calm the day off even when I was sick of taking pictures :) I highly recommend him for anyone, not just locals. I've seen some destination wedding pictures he's done and they look great! Hopefully we'll have some maternity/family photos to take with him in the next few years! I can't say enough good things about him, call him, make an appointment to sit down and see some of his work!

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

My husband and I had a wonderful experience working with Dino. He helped keep everyone relaxed throughout the whole thing, took amazing photos and had them back to us so quickly! Every one of them is amazing and he was able to capture the whole vibe of the day. We can't wait to show everyone the pictures. We highly recommend Dino to anyone who is getting married.

Services Used: Photography

Dino was so awesome on our wedding day! Using him was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. He is so easy to work with, he was so calm, fun and professional. Very real and down to earth person. The pictures he got were amazing! He came up to us and said that the sun was setting and sprinklers just came on and said he has a really good shot and told us if we wanted to do it the time was perfect or we didn't have to. We did it and it was beautiful! He is very observant of his surroundings and will tell you when he thinks a good shot will be, always thinking of the next shot. He knows all the prefect angles to make the picture look flawless. The pictures he did are so beautiful, I couldn't be more happy with them. He also got the best pictures of party! I saw pictures of things that I missed, being so busy and they are awesome! Dino was awesome, he is like a fly on the wall, you wouldn't even of known he was there, but he captured pictures of everything plus more! I will be using Dino again and would highly recommend him to anyone!! Very affordable and reasonable! You can tell that he loves what he does!

Services Used: Photography

Dino is absolutely amazing to work with. Highly recomended for your next event.

Services Used: Photography

What can I possibly say about Dino and Lori? They were amazing. Dino was so down to earth, and so helpful. The best advice he gave us was to make a photo list for group pictures. I wish we spent more time on that. We rushed it at the last minute and spent more time than I wanted taking group pictures. But through it all Dino was awesome. He worked with us and did an amazing job. He knew what he wanted and how to do it with as little time as possible. He made my husband and I feel so comfortable and relaxed. He took some amazing candid pictures that made me remember exactly what i was thinking even 2 weeks later. We would have him do it all over again...He was that spectacular. I was so blessed with Dino and how he took the extra time time to take pictures of our children and even had Olivia helping him hold up the lights. He was always just a quick email or phone call away. He was so helpful with all my questions and answered them to make me relax and enjoy the day. I can not say enough wonderful things about Dino and his work. The work stands on its own also. It is breathtaking. He is an outstanding photographer.

Heather and Will

Services Used: Photography

My husband and I could not have made a better decision in choosing a photographer for our wedding. Dino is the best! He and Lori were phenomenal, They were both extremely professional, creative, and a lot of fun. We never felt uncomfortable and had a blast as one of the first weddings of the season for Dino.The turn around time was extremely fast and we absolutely love all of the shots taken. We were so excited to work with Dino and he did not disappoint. It was a relief to be working with one of the best professionals in the business!!

Services Used: Photography

Dino was an excellent photographer. My wedding was on the coldest day of the year and Dino along with Lori were more than accomodating. They never rushed me and were wonderful in capturing photographs with my ring bearer (2 years old) and flower girl (3 years old). Contact with Dino was extremely easy and he provided me with a few shots edited the very next day! I am beyond happy with Dino's personality and his quality of work and would recommend him to anyone.

Services Used: Photography

We loved Dino. He was awesome. Great personality and loved his ideas for pics. Can't wait to see pictures.

Services Used: Photography

Dino and his team were amazing. So easy to work with. Our photos are beautiful.

Services Used: Photography

Dino and his crew are amazing!! They work well to make sure you get AMAZING shots and still make sure they don't take up your time to enjoy your wedding. Letting Dino's amazing mind run you will not be disappointed! His imagination and ability to see shots is crazy. Our pictures (and we have only seen a couple) exceed our expectations! They are a great crew to have hanging around you at your wedding--a blast!! Your crazy not to book Dino! His quality is beyond those who you pay 9K for and his prices are actually in budget!

I wanted to update my review because we just got our pictures back! (SO QUICK I may add! we got back from our honeymoon and there they were waiting for us!!) Dino's photos are beyond anything we expected! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! The shots are amazing and we were able to relive our wedding all over again. Choosing which to put into an album may take us longer than it took to plan the wedding because they are all great!

Also, people should know when we looked for a photographer we had only a couple requirements-- (1) they are original/fun/willing to go off the beaten path with photos taken AND (2) they wouldn't be seen throughout the night (as awful as that sounds--but we have been to so many weddings where the photographer is in videographers shots, is in the way of guests seeing the ceremony and just all over the place). I will say with Dino we got everything we were looking for! I have guests that have been asking me--where was the photographer? I didn't even see him? Did he stay the whole night? And he did and was all over the place getting those fun shots out on the dance floor! That's exactly the way a professional should be and Dino is! BEST VALUE ALL AROUND!

Dino Petrocelli Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you! and you guys were awesome to work with. So we got in a little trouble for climbing on the bar, we got the shot. Dvds should be done today or tomorrow.

Services Used: Photography

Dino is an awesome photographer and great person. He is sooo easy to work with. Most of the night I didn't even realize he was there but the shots he got of our wedding where BEAUTIFUL. I don't know how he did what he did but I highly recommend him. You will not be sorry, unless you don't want awesome pictures. He may not be the cheapest around but honestly, I feel he really is.
If you look at the quality and you receive all the rights to all the photos and they truly will be wonderful pictures without a camera in your face all night so you can actually enjoy your day, he is worth every cent and more. I would fully recommend him to every and anyone with no doubt in my mind you will be completely satisfied. Plus it didn't take long to get the disk of all our photos by not long I mean weeks not months like it took my sister. Trust me, that makes a difference too, who wants to wait forever just for your wedding photos. You shouldn't be having your first anniversary while picking what photo you want on your wedding thank yous. That's right ladies all the rights mean you can make everyone a 5x7 thank you with a professional photo. When it comes to a once in a life time day, that you want the very best photos you can get, get Dino.

Services Used: Photography

Dino recently photographed my wedding, and although his pictures speak for themselves, working with him totally surpassed my expectations. He is so easy to work with; the perfect combination of fun and professional. His photos are simply breathtaking. He managed to get several stunning formal shots, as well as hundreds of fun candid pictures. He ever interrupted the ceremony or reception, but always seemed to be in the right place at the right time. His prices, in my opinion are more than reasonable considering the amazing quality. I honestly couldn't imagine trusting anyone else to capture all of the important moments of such a big day. If you are looking for a wedding photographer you simply cannot go wrong with Dino!!

Services Used: Photography

Dino and his team were fantastic to work with! His expertise and experience is second to none and they were all so much fun! We had an amazing day and Dino and his team completely captured the spirit of the day. We are beyond happy with the photos!