Dinner and Company

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I simply cannot express how grateful my husband and I are to have had Chef Barry and his team cater our wedding. They are absolutely phenomenal! The guests raved about the food, especially the father of the groom who needed a specially prepared gluten-free meal. In addition to serving excellent food, Chef Barry and his servers are the friendliest, most professional, and courteous people who added to the overall jovial atmosphere of the wedding. If that weren't enough, they were incredibly helpful, going beyond their catering responsibilities to help things run smoothly. Our wedding was a do-it-yourself wedding with an elaborate theme; we took on a bit more than we could manage, and the extra help that Chef Barry and his staff lent us was invaluable to us and our family. Amazingly Dinner and Company was one of the most reasonably priced catering companies I came across in my extensive research. I most highly recommend them!

Services Used: Catering

Chef Barry at Dinner & Company is everything you could ever ask for in a caterer, plus some. He was not only extremely helpful and organized, his food was amazing! Dinner & Company was the first caterer was the first caterer we looked at and after one taste of food, we did not need to look any further.

Chef Barry was also extremely helpful in the setup process the day of the wedding, making sure that everything was perfect. Our guests raved about the food and about his professionalism and service. There is no need to look at any other catering company for your big day!

Services Used: Catering

Chef Barry and his team of professionals were absolutely spectacular!! I couldn't have asked for a better caterer. He was able to provide more than enough food for our guest count of 130 and in a camp! He and his team went through countless boxes of decorations and mason jars to perfect the centerpieces and decor of the dining hall. Barry was professional and detailed in that he was very prepared about all the small details that made a big difference. I was able to sit back and enjoy the wedding and I didn't have to worry a bit about the food. I received nothing but compliments on the apps, entree and the efficiency of the servers. They were quick but still able to give us time to enjoy and not feel rushed. Chef Barry and his team were perfect and I highly recommend him for your catering needs.

Dinner and Company responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Deanna for this wonderful review. We had a great time with you and your guests

Services Used: Catering

Dinner and Company and chef Barry provided the best service I've ever had. I know it sounds like hyperbole, but in a world full of companies and services that over-promise and under-deliver, Barry and his team are the polar opposite. he does exactly what he says he will, on time, on budget, with a great personality and even greater food.
From the wonderful sample menu we tried (free) at his kitchen; to his timely and polite correspondence over the months leading up to the wedding; to his arrival at our venue; everything went as smoothly as I could have hoped. Barry and his team helped set up and decorate, arranged our tables between the ceremony and dinner service and was generally just an invaluable part of my wedding day.
Oh yeah, and the food was delicious: exactly what I'd wanted, served beautifully and with perfect timing. And to top it all off, Dinner and Company is the cheapest wedding caterer I've seen (and I did a lot of searching).
I simply can't overstate what a great experience I had working with Barry. If I was a wealthy man (or maybe if I just lived closer to Bellingham) I'd be using his services on a monthly basis.

Richard
03/14/2015

Words can not describe how amazing Dinner and Company is. Not only was the food amazing and the value spectacular, the services was top notch. My wife and I got married on Pi day at the Endicott Estate Barry and his crew setup all of our decor (better then we could have asked) , worked extremely well with our DJ and Bar staff and just made sure that our event was smooth and stress free. We will definitely be using this company for all catering events!

Kadi
02/14/2015

It has been months since our wedding and guests are still raving about Chef Barry's food! Recommended to us by a friend, Chef Barry was one of the best and easiest decisions we made. Everything was absolutely delicious, seasoned to perfection and served with style. The staff was great, very attentive to our guests and the food always kept coming. Leading up to the wedding Chef Barry was easy to communicate with, he ironed out all the details and helped us with decisions that I didn't even know needed to be made. On the day of the wedding he set every table up to our exact specifications, it being Valentines Day, his wife even joined in and they both made the room look gorgeous! If you are looking for a great caterer for your special day, Chef Barry is the clear choice! Thank you again!

- Kadi and Kelly

Services Used: Catering

Dinner and Company was the best thing to happen to our wedding. Chef Barry and his crew did an amazing job. They were so helpful to us during the day and they made sure everything was perfect. They took care of everything from putting together our complicated centerpieces perfectly to providing delicious food for all our guests. We were on a tight budget and they had a great choice of menu for all price points. We highly recommend them to anybody planning a wedding or other event. They are very good at what they do and are good people too.

Kathleen
10/17/2014

I was desperately looking for affordable caterers in the area when I was planning my wedding. I found Dinner and Company through someone's blog and followed up. We are so glad we did! Our tasting with Chef Barry was incredible! He made a spread that my husband still talks about. Chef Barry is flexible and accommodating. When I had a question, I emailed and he responded same day! His staff were absolutely wonderful at our wedding and we didn't worry about a thing (and I was a diy bride!!) they set up place cards, provided linens, China, and set up our centerpieces! The most important part- the food! The food was amazing! Our guests are still talking about how delicious everything was! We had such a good experience with Dinner and Company and I recommend them to anyone looking for a caterer. The cost of weddings these days are insane, so to find an affordable caterer with 5 star food was a blessing. Don't look any further, book Dinner and Company for your wedding!!!!

Dinner and Company responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Kathleen for this wonderful review. We had a great time celebrating with you and your family. Chef Barry

MIchael
10/10/2014

Barry was excellent to work with. We had so many different requests for our wedding and he was able to accommodate them all. For example we wanted to sever hot apple cider (to fit the fall theme) and Barry had the equipment and everything needed, all we had to do was provide the cider. Barry and his wife both did a wonderful job with table set up and decorations, they were pleasant to us and our guests and best of all EVERYONE complemented the food.

Dinner and Company responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much Michael for this wonderful review. We had a great day with you and your guests. Chef Barry and Rachael

Services Used: Catering

My daughter was married in August and we hired Barry Keefe of Dinner and Company. I can't say enough great things about him and his staff. The Food was Great and everyone at the reception loved it. He worked with my daughter to make a menu that suited her day. His team was outstanding. They were friendly, attentive and extremely helpful with everything. They worked hard that day and never complained. I appreciate everything they did to make her day one to remember. I would hire him again and recommend him highly for any affair. You can't go wrong!

Services Used: Catering

We couldn't have been happier with Chef barry and crew! They did an amazing job at our wedding. Everyone loved the food and they set everything up beautifully! We did a backyard wedding so things were definitely hectic at times, but Chef Barry totally adapted and took charge making sure it came out great. And everyone was so nice! We can't thank them enough! PS - we're still having people talk about the buffalo chicken sliders, YUM!

Melissa
05/31/2014

Chef Barry prepared a beautiful, comfortable, tasting for us months before the wedding and immediately impressed us with amazing food and his professionalism and kindness. Leading up to the wedding whenever the bride needed to review details ask questions, clarify information he was available by phone, email and in person with genuine concern and generosity to ensure she was at ease. We made many changes leading right up to the big day and Barry was always very responsive, realistic, and easy-going. At our wedding he and his staff went above and beyond what could be expected in setting up seating/decorating items beforehand, serving a beautiful hot meal, and then in quick, quiet, cleanup. We are humbled by our good fortune in being able to work with such a lovely, affordable, local business. Thank you Barry!!

Dinner and Company responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Melissa. We had a wonderful time being part of your and Eric's big day. Thanks so much for choosing us.

Natalie
05/10/2014

Chef Barry was amazing throughout our whole wedding process. He was always available when we needed him and would answer any question I had, even if it was the 5th time asking! The prices were amazing, food amazing, and the free candy buffet was the hit of the night! Chef Barry even came and dropped of linens the day before our wedding because we were setting up and he knew it would help us out! That is above and beyond in my book. We felt completely comfortable that Dinner and Company would take care of everything and the event went off without a hitch. Thank you so much for making our day the most amazing, memorable one ever!!

Dinner and Company responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Natalie for the awesome review. We had a wonderful time at your and Raven's wedding. Thanks for choosing us to be part of your special day.

Private User
1+ year ago

Chef Barry w/Dinner & Company was the perfect caterer for us - we found him via a referral from a coworker, and couldn't have been luckier. He was caring, professional, and creative right from the start, and it is clear that he loves what he does and does it well. His prices worked in our budget and were the most reasonable we found anywhere, especially since he includes linens, flatware, dishes, etc, and he was flexible in the package we created. Barry was easy to communicate with throughout the process and answered a lot of questions for me along with way. We had a great tasting experience and his walk-through with us a week or so prior the to wedding made me feel at ease. Not only was the food delicious and plentiful, but he made sure my husband and I got a whole plate of hot appetizers, cheese, crackers, etc when we arrived before we started interacting with guests. The candy bar was a big hit too! Barry and his team made our day smooth, and he went above and beyond to be sure the whole day worked for us and for our guests.

Dinner and Company responded with the following comments:

Thank you Jen for the awesome review and for choosing us to be part of your special day.

Megan
04/12/2014

The owner and chef, Barry, was an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. He provided straightforward information and pricing, was responsive and friendly, and arranged a delicious tasting. Once we booked, he was communicative, professional, and easy to work with. He was easy going but very organized and I felt completely relaxed on the wedding day because he and his capable team did a phenomenal job. The waitstaff were very attentive and friendly. The set up was beautiful and the food was delicious! Everybody raved about the food and we still get comments now (two months later) about how good the food was. He was highly accommodating for a guest with a diet restriction. Overall, we were thrilled with Barry and would absolutely recommend Dinner and Company to anyone and everyone.

Dinner and Company responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Megan for our 5 star review. We had a wonderful time at your wedding. Hope you and Dante are well. Thanks again. Chef Barry

Private User
1+ year ago

We are so fortunate to have had Barry cater our wedding (November 2013). Barry is extremely nice, professional, flexible and accommodating. We were so overwhelmed and exhausted by the time we reached out to Barry because we had met with so many Boston-area caterers. Let us tell you right now that his food is amazing and affordable. Also, our wedding entailed a LOT of work because our ceremony space needed to be transformed into the reception space - Barry was not concerned at all about this and genuinely wanted us to be happy. Barry and his staff were amazingly seamless in getting every detail exactly the way we wanted. Our guests raved about the food, RAVED. We cannot thank Barry enough for all of his hard work and effort. We strongly encourage everyone to seek out Dinner & Co for all of their catering needs.