Digital Reflections

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Kishia
1+ year ago

We really loved Kim. She was quick to respond to any questions, and we got an engagement session before the wedding.

4.7

Kim is very easy to work with, she attended the rehearsal so that she would know the site.

Services Used: Photography

Digital Reflections- Did a very good job on our big day, we are very pleased with their work. Everything turned out beautiful.
Matt and Jessica Edwards

Services Used: Photography

very good photography...price was great and resonable...they worked with you on time and days for engagement photos...

Services Used: Photography

I was extremely pleased with Kim at Digital Reflections! She did an amazing job and was the easiest part of planning my wedding! I would (and already have!)recommend Digital Reflections to anyone. Even if people are not from the area I tell them to use her if there is any way possible. Kim was very flexible in that I was out of town throughout the planning experience and had to communicate through email and phone. She was so great to work with because I would tell her some things I wanted and she could use that to know exactly what to do. When we did bridals, Kim was very helpful to keep my dress clean and make sure I was happy with the pictures before we moved to another location. She adapted the scenery into the pictures in ways that I would never have thought of. On wedding day, Kim was there early and ready to go whenever. She not only took beautiful and creative picutres, but also helped me with nerves and scheduling. The wedding pictures are from many angles and not looking over mine or my husband's shoulder - as per my request. The reception was great and I am overjoyed to be able to look back at the pictures and re-live the night. Our guests also really liked working with Kim which made for even more great pictures. Once again, I would highly recommend Digital Reflections for your photography needs!

Services Used: Photography

Such a wonderful photographer. We booked online, without having met Kim and with only seeing proofs on her website. Kim and her staff FAR EXCEEDED my expectations! Highly recommended!