Diana's Silk Flowers

Flexibility
Eriny
1 Review
05/26/2013

Very creative and friendly personality which makes wedding planning much easier and more fun

Services Used: Flowers

I couldn't be more ecstatic that I chose Diana to take care of my flowers for my wedding. The heart, dedication, and personal touch she puts into her work made me extremely happy I picked her. She didn't treat me like a customer, she treated me like family. From the bouquets, to the centerpieces, to the corsages, everything was unique and perfect, just as I wanted. She blew away any expectations I could have imagined by incorporating my love of peacock feathers with my love of crazy colors! She impressed me at every appointment, she had listened to my requests and figured out how to make them even better. Her attention to detail is spot-on and doesn't need requested, it is just her work ethic. I don't have enough good things to say about her company and her as an individual. I couldn't have been more blessed with having Diana be a part of my special day, and making it even more special with her beautiful loving touch! Thank you!!!!!

Services Used: Flowers

Diana is 100% focused on helping you get the flower look you have in mind. She just wants you to be completely happy with your flowers and is willing to go the extra mile to help any way she can! She's extremely easy to work with, very flexible for scheduling appointments, and meticulous about her work! I would definitely recommend checking out what she can do for you! Thank you, Diana, for creating a beautiful bouquet for my wedding while staying within my budget!!

yvonne
1 Review
09/22/2012

she was so wonderful and had my flowers ready at the shortest possible time. They were real beautiful and worth more than i paid for them. she is very attentive to your needs that everything comes out just how you want them. thanks diana silk flowers

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Diana did a fantastic job on my bouquets. So beautiful and detailed at such a great price. Couldn't have asked for a better florist.

Services Used: Flowers

Diana is very caring, helpful and considerate of your needs/wants, works with you so you can afford what you want or something just as wonderful for your budget. Thanks Diana Mindy

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This was the best experience I have ever had with a vendor. I recommend her to the world.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Private User
2+ years ago

Diana is extremely easy to work with and get along with. She gives you exactly what you ask for!

Services Used: Flowers

With limited time and funds available to me, Diana was the perfect person to come in contact with. I told her what I wanted and she made it happen, helping me stay within my budget and making sure my flowers were perfect and on time. Though my choices were simple, Diana made them beautiful. I even had a wreath that I needed done for a different occassion and she was more than willing and able to assist with that as well. If I am ever in any need of this type of service in the future, I will be calling her.

Services Used: Flowers

Diana did a fantastic job on the flowers for our wedding. They were beautiful and finished quickly. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing flowers. They will be treasured always. Thanks Diana!!

Services Used: Flowers

Diana did a wonderful job with my flowers! She is the reason everything ran so smoothly. She handled the set up and tear down and worked tirelessly to make sure everything looked amazing. Out of everyone I talked to she was not only the best value, but the most professional. She took time out of her busy schedule to accompany us to the floral shop and helped us select things. Her expertise and suggestions were right on. We throughly enjoyed working with her and have recommended her to several friends and family members.

Services Used: Flowers

Diana was suggested to me, and I went and checked her out. She listened to what I wanted and was very helpful in telling me if things would work together or not. I was very pleased when the finished products were shown to me. Our budget wasn't very high, and she was honest and gave us realistic pricing. She really helped us stay in budget range. Diana really has an eye for putting arrangements together. She also really wants to please her customers. She will not let you "settle". She wants you to be amazed and pleased with the arrangements. I was very pleased and excited when I saw my flowers. It made me want the day of my wedding to come even faster! Thank You so much Diana!! We really appreciated everything!!

Services Used: Flowers

Diana's Silk Flowers did all the bouquets, centerpieces, and decor for our wedding. Everything was amazing! Many of our guests asked who did our flowers. We rented columns and some other items from Diana, everything was just so pretty. Diana came to our marriage/reception site the day before the wedding to set up, she didn't miss not one detial, right down to the rose pedals sprinkled on each table. Diana is friendly, professional, and flexible. Since her shop is out of her home, setting appointments with her was so easy as she is available evenings and weekends when many other shops are closed.

Thanks Diana!