Diamond Limousines, Inc.

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Diamond Limo was great to work with from start to finish! They were extremely prompt and were willing to wait while my bridesmaids changed so we could head to Downtown Annapolis. They got us there quickly and were right there to pick us up when we needed. I would highly recommend Diamond Limo to anyone looking for great service and courteous drivers!

Services Used: Transportation

Diamond Limousine was on time and came with a nice car that was clean. We were actually lucky enough to get a free upgrade in terms of the size of the limo because one of their cars had been in an accident or something. Our driver was super professional and so helpful when helping me get in and out of the limo. I would definitely recommend!

Services Used: Transportation

We have had the best experience with Diamond Limousines! We actually got engaged on their 24 passenger limo bus, AND decided to have the same bus on our wedding day for the bridal party! Wanda, our driver for both occasions, is as sweet and professional as they come - we love her! She even helped calm my nerves AND helped straighten out my train as I waited in the back of our church to walk down the aisle. When we got engaged, I sat up in the front seat with her (our friends were celebrating quite loudly in the back!) so that we could call our parents. She is absolutely wonderful, as is the rest of the staff at the company. We highly recommend Diamond Limousines - you will NOT be disappointed, as they will make any special occasion just perfect! The value is superb, especially when you compare the prices to other vendors in the area!

Services Used: Transportation

Great service and I have recommended you to others. I will be using the service again soon.

Services Used: Transportation

My wife and I used Diamond Limo LLC after our wedding the driver Dave was awesome. He put on party music for us that night and showed us how to use the player and where the refreshements were. Dave was very professional and did not hesistate to say yes when I asked if he could take my friend home 20 minutes away. It was one of my best experiences and I will be using Diamond Limo LLC for future events.

Thanks Dave and Diamond Limo LLC!

Services Used: Transportation

The car was very clean, in good shape and well air conditioned. The driver was very professional and on time. The office staff was also very helpful and accommodating. Diamond limo made our wedding day one to remember! Thank you!!

Services Used: Transportation

This company saved us money. Were prompt. Nice, customer oriented and simply the best vendor that we dealt with. Thank you for making our day special.

Services Used: Transportation

Diamond Limousines provided transportation for our bridal party on the day of our wedding. Our driver was amazing! She was incredibly professional and caring. She was also very helpful in carrying the bride's train when making a dash into the church! The Excursion limousine we booked was exactly what we wanted and was beautifully maintained. The entire staff at Diamond was easy to work with from initial booking through to the big wedding day. We would not hesitate to use them again for a future event.

Services Used: Transportation

Diamond Limo was extremely professional and helped my wedding day go seamlessly!!!! My driver was friendly and flexible...our ceremony and reception spots were in 2 different locations, so she shuttled our bridal party to and from to allow us to get to places much quicker than any other means!! Thank you for helping make our day perfect!

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

From calling and making the arrangements, to the actual evening of the event, Diamond Limousine was outstanding. Crystal in the main office was extremely helpful and responsive to all questions and concerns. "Tee," our chauffer for the evening, was very professional, friendly and accommodating. The limo itself was clean and in excellent condition, and the pricing was less than I had anticipated it being. I will definitely use Diamond Limousine again and would recommend them to anyone looking for a limousine service. (My only suggestion would be to provide a way for those of us that used the service for other than a wedding to make comments/reviews).

Services Used: Transportation

Diamond Limos was great. They provided a clean white limo on relatively short notice. The driver was on time (early actually) and was friendly. Scheduling was easy. I highly recommend this company.

Services Used: Transportation

Diamond Limousine gave us an extra-ordinary service on our wedding day.

Services Used: Transportation

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome! Thank you for sending us Tony. He was absolutely the perfect guy for the job. The kids loved him and he made them feel like they were in charge and they were the adults. The kids said that the Limo was the best part of the 8th grade dance. Cant wait to do it again next year and then for the boys proms! Thank again for making it a memorable and safe night for the kids and the parents!

Services Used: Transportation

Stan is the most professional person I know . My daughter's wedding was May 10, 2014 and Stan arrived as my daughter, Erin and her 4 Bridesmaids/Matrons of Honor were eating outside on a beautiful Saturday morning. Stan waved and honked a cheery Hello to them at which point they all stood and waved a most joyful hello back ! What can I say ? You have a most exceptional person working for you and you are very lucky to have such a kind and cheery person. He had to pick up and deliver 4-5 times between Washington D.C. to get the Groom and Groomsmen and deliver them to the Maryland Church and then pick up the Bride and all of us back at the house and drive us back to the Church ! He even helped Erin into the church opening the doors for her as all of us had to go in the Church! He even helped her with straightening her train before the walk down the aisle . He loaned me a pen and just was ever present to help in any way he could. We felt he should have been coming to the reception as by the end of the ceremony he felt more like a member of the family than a limo driver ! He truly is a wonderful man. He has a warm and genuine smile and he absolutely cares for people. Really by the end of the ceremony we all were calling him " Stan the Man " ! He is a wonderful man and I just wanted you to know what a treasure you have among you in your business. Thank you and God Bless

Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

I can't say enough about these services! The limo was gorgous. The service was great! I will be reusing their services! Love them!

Services Used: Transportation

Wonderful! I was a little nervous using a company from Waldorf, MD for a DC wedding, but the reviews were correct. Diamond Limo did a wonderful job, followed my instructions to a "T", provided a great driver, and a clean limo. Stan arrived early which gave me major peace of mind!

I will definitely use them again. What more can I say...I highly recommend them.