Dezember Photography

Dezember Photography

real people...real moments...real stories...

423 West 800 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84101 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
(4.8 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

So great! Randy was so professional, he cared so much. As the youngest of 6 kids we've see our fair share of photographers and Dezember stood out from them. Everyone was so impressed. He went above and beyond the call. He helped everything go smooth (and helped take my stress away). Dezember is THE BEST in Utah.

Dezember Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much. It really means a lot that in addition to the photos, that you mention that I helped relieve the stress of the day. I think that's a huge part of being a great wedding photographer is knowing what needs to happen, when it needs to happen, and making it happen in a smooth fashion. Great photos will never happen if everyone is stressed out! Thank you!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The only reason Emily and I are giving Randy and Dezember a 5-star review is because we're not allowed to give them 6 stars (or more). Deja and the Dezember team were incredibly accommodating and flexible throughout the process of helping us decide what type of photography and package would fit our needs. Randy, the photographer who shot our wedding, is simply on another level. He's a fantastic photographer who sets up gorgeous shots and makes you feel completely comfortable. Randy was talented, friendly, professional, and efficient. Hiring Dezember may have been the best wedding-related decision we made outside of the actual decision to get married. Don't waste your time trying to decide who will do your wedding photos. Hire Dezember.

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved working with Randy. He was efficient with the posed photos and unobtrusive with the candids. He was also very helpful with helping us keep to schedule especially when we weren't sure what to do next.

• Wedding: 10/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Dezember Photography for our engagement and wedding photos, and it was the best money we spent on the wedding! We loved our engagement photos and the ease it was to work with Randy and Deja on getting our one of a kind wedding invites created. We just recently received our wedding photos, and they are amazing! Randy captured so many moments, and it was emotional to be able to relive the entire day. Randy and Deja's responsiveness to questions and concerns is amazing. I would highly recommend Dezember Photography as one way to eliminate stress and be confident your financial commitment will be well worth it! I can't sing their praises enough!

Thank You, Randy, for capturing one of the most important and meaningful days of our lives! We will be forever grateful!

Len and Karen

Dezember Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you Karen! You and Len were a pleasure to work with and your wedding was amazing! We have a post of your wedding here (you may need to copy/paste between the ***) *** http://dezemberphoto.com/utah-wedding-photographers/cottonwood-country-club-wedding/ *** Thank you for sharing!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Randy and his ENTIRE team are amazing. They were so fun and easy to work with. They were always prompt about getting back with us and our photos are beautiful. Well worth the price for memories that will last a lifetime!!

• Wedding: 09/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Randy has a great eye for photography! I recently just got my photos back from my wedding and relived every moment as I browsed the thousands of photos. Randy captured some moments I will never forget, and all are so beautiful. Deja, in the studio, was also amazing to work with. She helped to schedule everything and made sure I was completely satisfied with every print and encounter I had. This team is extremely talented and I definitely suggest them for a wedding!

Thank you Kristen!!!

We know choosing a photographer can be such a stressful decision and I'm so glad you were thrilled choosing us! And I'm so happy you had a great experience working with our office manager Deja. She's amazing and it gives us the opportunity as photographers to focus on our clients and shooting, while having her focus on the office appointments and prints and albums. It makes for a great team!

Thank you and we wish you the BEST!
- The Dezember Photography Team

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved working with Randy. He was so professional and took amazing photos!

Dezember Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you Jacinda! I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience! I have a link to your wedding on our blog you can check out! Copy and paste between the *** http://dezemberphoto.com/utah-wedding-photographers/red-butte-garden-wedding/ *** Thank you!

• Wedding: 07/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Doing business with this company made my wedding amazing wouldn't of been the same without them!!!!

Thank you Alex!!!!

• Wedding: 06/03/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When my husband and I got engaged and were trying to figure out who to choose as our photographer, someone recommended Dezember Photography to us. We are so happy that we went with these guys because we couldn't be MORE PLEASED with how all of our pictures turned out! We worked with Randy who did our Engagements, Groomals, and the entire Wedding day. He listened to everything we wanted and the pictures turned out even BETTER than we ever imagined! We also worked with Deja, who helped us design our wedding invitations. We got SO many compliments on them about how great they looked and how unique they were! Randy and his team work so hard to make their customers happy and they are so easy to work with! If you are looking for some talented photographers, then these guys are definitely the way to go!!

Dezember Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Niki!!!!

You and John were so much fun to shoot with - and even having your mothers follow on the Groomal shoot made for a fun time :)

Thank you and CONGRATS!

• Wedding: 04/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

For my wedding day every picture taken is gorgeous. They did a magnificent job of capturing all the special moments as well as lining everyone up and organizing all the photo shoots. Randy was so helpful on my wedding day, he was fun and easy, but also professional and knew how to take charge.
The photos afterward are the kind of photos you print out huge and hang them everywhere - they are great quality and there are so many to choose from it's impossible to pick just one! They were well worth every penny spent, even if you live far away. If I got married again they would be my choice! Great photographers!!

Dezember Photography responded with the following comments:

I guess it's a good problem being impossible to choose photos because you like them all!

Thank you!!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We discovered Dezember Photography over 3 years ago when my oldest daughter fell in love with their images on display at a local bridal show. She and her fiance/husband had a wonderful experience working with Randy, who shot their engagements/bridals/wedding. The next year we hired Randy to photograph our family and a year after that he shot our second daughter's wedding. Randy is not only very talented and creative, but he is fun and energetic. The finished product is classy and well presented, whether its the case that holds the disks, or the wrapped canvas that hangs on our wall.

Thank you so much Karen!

Now we've shot THREE of your daughters weddings! I feel like I'm officially part of the family! (Although I'm starting to feel a little sorry for poor dad)

Anyway, it's a HUGE compliment that you have entrusted me to shoot for you over the years and I sincerely appreciate your family.

Thank you.

• Wedding: 08/10/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

To start off, let me tell you about me. My name is Emily and I am one of the PICKIEST people in the entire world. I like things a certain way, things placed a certain way; I guess medically you could say that I am OCD. My sweet Matron of Honor led me to Dezember Photography so I made an appointment! I met Randy Despain in September of 2012 at his office with his assistant Jennilyn there. I was shown HUNDREDS of photos, asked TONS of questions, and made to feel completely comfortable in knowing they were going to make the pictures the way I wanted them. To make a very long and touching story short, I am the MOST PLEASED bride in the world. The pictures came out amazing. My bridals are something that truly fit a magazine, my engagements are still receiving compliments as the adorn my home, and the actual wedding day photos? There are NONE that I do not like/love. They truly captured the LOVE that was felt that day and that is what meant the most to me. Anything that I brought to their attention they truly did take care of me. They even asked me to make a pinterest board to show the types of “styles” that I would like in my pictures! I also had the pleasure of working with Brody Dezember himself and I could not be more excited than to have booked him as well to do my wedding video. The three of them together on my wedding day were AMAZING. They were discreet and quiet, yet captured some of the most raw and intimate photos between my spouse and I. Randy sure know how to bring peoples attention right to him; he was able to bust out the group wedding photos in a matter of minutes (the only part that I was dreading were those family group shots and they were so easy!)Down to the last detail, the company is dedicated to pleasing you. Thank you for everything you three, you are the BEST photographers in Utah!!

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had the priviledge of working with Randy from Dezember Photography for our daughters wedding. We were so impressed with his professionalism and creative ideas. He worked well with large groups and made sure to capture what was important to us. It was the busiest time of the summer, but every time he was with us, he made us feel like we were his only clients. Print quality was incredible and will be cherished pieces of art. Jennilyn at the studio was so helpful to answer questions and make all of the arrangements. Definitely a 5 star company!

Dezember Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you Carol for the amazing review and we sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share!!!!

• Wedding: 06/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I got married a few months ago and choosing Dezember Photography was the best decision we could have made. Planning a wedding can be super stressful, but Randy and Jennilyn were willing to work with us and our crazy schedule. Our pictures turned out perfect! Randy shot our engagements, our groomals, our wedding day at the temple and our reception. He was very professional and so much fun to work with! We had a blast on every shoot. Thanks so much Randy and Jennilyn for making the most important day in our life perfect. I would recommend Dezember photography to anyone!

Crystal,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and we really love you too!!!!

• Wedding: 11/24/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jennilyn is the BEST photographer ever!!! She was our photographer for our Engagments, Groomals and our Wedding day. Both her and Randy are very nice and amazing photographers. Jennilyn took the time before each our sessions to see and understand what kind of vision we had. We are so so so happy that we chose Jennilyn to be a HUGE part of our special day. She has an amazing eye for those special shots and for the traditional ones aswell. She makes you feel like you are her only bride, always returning my calls, text, Facebook messages. She has become so much more than our wedding photographer. She has become a great friend of ours. I will recommend Jennilyn at Dezember Photography to all my family and friends for any of there photography needs that's for sure :)

• Wedding: 09/28/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Dezember photography team was amazing, especially Randy and Jennilyn! They were very professional yet fun at the same time! The pictures turned out amazing and I would highly recommend them for any wedding!

Thank you Kathryn!!!!!

• Wedding: 08/11/2012
801-580-9564
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment