Dezember Photography

Value
Flexibility
Katelyn
10/17/2015

Randy shot our engagements and is set to do our groomals and wedding day as well! He's been absolutely wonderful to work with. Our engagements were beyond our expectations. Deja is always very quick to respond with any questions we've had since. They are so professional and made my fiancé and I feel very comfortable in our decision to go with them to remember our special day!

Sadie
01/24/2015

Christie and Deja have been great at helping us prepare for our wedding day! And Christie did an amazing job with our engagements! They have also been very patient with our need of things to be rushed as well as date changes! They're fantastic to work with!

Bill
12/22/2014

These guys are amazing! Two great photographers for the entire event. Great shots at a great price.

Diane
11/15/2014

Randy from Dezember Photography did an amazing job taking pictures at my daughter's wedding! The photo's captured the wedding beautifully and has provided us with wonderful memories. Randy's personality added to the fun, and everyone made comments on how Randy was everywhere snapping away. Dezember also created the wedding invitations which were so special, having pictures of our daughter with her fiancee, and was two sided! It was so beautiful and sooooo personnal. We highly recommend Randy for any event!

Private User
Recently Married

So great! Randy was so professional, he cared so much. As the youngest of 6 kids we've see our fair share of photographers and Dezember stood out from them. Everyone was so impressed. He went above and beyond the call. He helped everything go smooth (and helped take my stress away). Dezember is THE BEST in Utah.

Dezember Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much. It really means a lot that in addition to the photos, that you mention that I helped relieve the stress of the day. I think that's a huge part of being a great wedding photographer is knowing what needs to happen, when it needs to happen, and making it happen in a smooth fashion. Great photos will never happen if everyone is stressed out! Thank you!

Services Used: Photography

The only reason Emily and I are giving Randy and Dezember a 5-star review is because we're not allowed to give them 6 stars (or more). Deja and the Dezember team were incredibly accommodating and flexible throughout the process of helping us decide what type of photography and package would fit our needs. Randy, the photographer who shot our wedding, is simply on another level. He's a fantastic photographer who sets up gorgeous shots and makes you feel completely comfortable. Randy was talented, friendly, professional, and efficient. Hiring Dezember may have been the best wedding-related decision we made outside of the actual decision to get married. Don't waste your time trying to decide who will do your wedding photos. Hire Dezember.

Services Used: Photography

We loved working with Randy. He was efficient with the posed photos and unobtrusive with the candids. He was also very helpful with helping us keep to schedule especially when we weren't sure what to do next.

Services Used: Photography

We used Dezember Photography for our engagement and wedding photos, and it was the best money we spent on the wedding! We loved our engagement photos and the ease it was to work with Randy and Deja on getting our one of a kind wedding invites created. We just recently received our wedding photos, and they are amazing! Randy captured so many moments, and it was emotional to be able to relive the entire day. Randy and Deja's responsiveness to questions and concerns is amazing. I would highly recommend Dezember Photography as one way to eliminate stress and be confident your financial commitment will be well worth it! I can't sing their praises enough!

Thank You, Randy, for capturing one of the most important and meaningful days of our lives! We will be forever grateful!

Len and Karen

Dezember Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you Karen! You and Len were a pleasure to work with and your wedding was amazing! We have a post of your wedding here (you may need to copy/paste between the ***) *** http://dezemberphoto.com/utah-wedding-photographers/cottonwood-country-club-wedding/ *** Thank you for sharing!

Services Used: Photography

Randy and his ENTIRE team are amazing. They were so fun and easy to work with. They were always prompt about getting back with us and our photos are beautiful. Well worth the price for memories that will last a lifetime!!

Services Used: Photography

Randy has a great eye for photography! I recently just got my photos back from my wedding and relived every moment as I browsed the thousands of photos. Randy captured some moments I will never forget, and all are so beautiful. Deja, in the studio, was also amazing to work with. She helped to schedule everything and made sure I was completely satisfied with every print and encounter I had. This team is extremely talented and I definitely suggest them for a wedding!

Thank you Kristen!!!

We know choosing a photographer can be such a stressful decision and I'm so glad you were thrilled choosing us! And I'm so happy you had a great experience working with our office manager Deja. She's amazing and it gives us the opportunity as photographers to focus on our clients and shooting, while having her focus on the office appointments and prints and albums. It makes for a great team!

Thank you and we wish you the BEST!
- The Dezember Photography Team

1 person found this review helpful

I had so many questions and a crazy work schedule but the team at Dezember made everything work for us. I recommend them to anyone that knows what they want exactly... or has a million questions like we did. Superior quality and fun people to work with!

1 person found this review helpful

We loved working with Randy. He was so professional and took amazing photos!

Dezember Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you Jacinda! I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience! I have a link to your wedding on our blog you can check out! Copy and paste between the *** http://dezemberphoto.com/utah-wedding-photographers/red-butte-garden-wedding/ *** Thank you!

Services Used: Photography

Randy and his team at Dezember Photography are amazing. They are great at being real with you, personable and still maintain excellent professionalism. The amount of pictures I received astonished everyone. I have had several family members and friends tell me they did not get half of what I did, which is AWESOME! Since my wedding we have used their services for family pictures, which also turned out amazing and my little sister will be using him for her up coming as well. I have heard horror stories about photographers and that it is hard to find good ones. Honestly, there is not one thing I can complain about with Randy or the team! My pictures are that good!! and so was our experience! It makes it so difficult to pick ones to print. We couldn't be happier with our choice. Thanks again Randy!!! :)

Services Used: Photography

Doing business with this company made my wedding amazing wouldn't of been the same without them!!!!

Thank you Alex!!!!

Services Used: Photography

When my husband and I got engaged and were trying to figure out who to choose as our photographer, someone recommended Dezember Photography to us. We are so happy that we went with these guys because we couldn't be MORE PLEASED with how all of our pictures turned out! We worked with Randy who did our Engagements, Groomals, and the entire Wedding day. He listened to everything we wanted and the pictures turned out even BETTER than we ever imagined! We also worked with Deja, who helped us design our wedding invitations. We got SO many compliments on them about how great they looked and how unique they were! Randy and his team work so hard to make their customers happy and they are so easy to work with! If you are looking for some talented photographers, then these guys are definitely the way to go!!

Dezember Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much Niki!!!!

You and John were so much fun to shoot with - and even having your mothers follow on the Groomal shoot made for a fun time :)

Thank you and CONGRATS!

Private User
1+ year ago

For my wedding day every picture taken is gorgeous. They did a magnificent job of capturing all the special moments as well as lining everyone up and organizing all the photo shoots. Randy was so helpful on my wedding day, he was fun and easy, but also professional and knew how to take charge. The photos afterward are the kind of photos you print out huge and hang them everywhere - they are great quality and there are so many to choose from it's impossible to pick just one! They were well worth every penny spent, even if you live far away. If I got married again they would be my choice! Great photographers!!

Dezember Photography responded with the following comments:

I guess it's a good problem being impossible to choose photos because you like them all!

Thank you!!!