Desert Plantation

Desert Plantation

Saint francisville, LA
877.877.1103
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My daughter had her wedding at Desert Plantation on 4/21/12 at 6:30 P.M. and it was an absolutely beautiful place to have an outdoor wedding. The big oaks with the moss hanging was one of the deciding factors my daughter had when we drove up the road to view Desert Plantation. Willia & Bill Perkins were great people to work with and were very acccomodating. We also rented the home for the weekend, which was very nice. I would reccomend Desert Plantation to anyone who wants a beautiful wedding or a nice place to stay.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Willia and all the staff at Desert Plantation were AMAZING!!! The house and grounds are breath taking and the service and professionalism was first rate all the way! They are very quick to respond with any questions or concerns and also extremely flexible. I had handicapped as well as diabetic guests and they were more than willing and able to accomodate them. It was wonderful to have not only a beautiful venue but also to have people that actually care about making your day perfect for you! I and all of my guests had a wonderful weekend thanks to Willia and all the staff at Desert Plantation! I highly recommend them to anyone wanting an event to remember.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was so happy to attend a wedding at Desert Plantation recently. I can not wait to go back for a stay. It is so relaxing and so picturesque! I witnessed firsthand how accommodating Mrs. Perkins and staff were. The bride was completely put at ease from the time she and her family got there till the time everyone left. When looking for a wedding venue or family reunion, or just a get a way for yourself, Desert Plantation is the place to be. I cannot wait to go back.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The weekend of my wedding, it poured all day, but they were able to adapt to everything last minute to make it a very memorable night for my husband and I. And we are still getting compliments from our friends and family about how beautiful the plantation was and how nice the staff was. I would highly recommend desert plantation for anyone looking for a small cozy venue for their big day