Denise Gonsales Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Denise is absolutely amazing and I would highly recommend her to any bride! She takes the time to capture every detail of your wedding, which was really important to me! Her pictures are unique and she captures all of the special candid moments so that you will always be able to remember your day! You will not regret choosing her has your photographer!

Services Used: Photography

Denise is a very customer friendly photographer who creates brilliant work. She really is flexible with her clients time and does wonders. I define fly recommend Denise Gonsales photography to recreate such a memorable day.

Recently Married

Denise was such a pleasure to work with. She was very calm throughout the whole day and made everything go smoothly. She far exceeded my expectations.

Recently Married

Denise was absolutely amazing !
As well as her assistant Gabby !
We loved them and would pick them again if we could do it all over again!
Denise also recomended me to a wonderful wedding planner/coordinator!
Love her !

Recently Married

Love Denise. Stop looking and book her now. Besides the great photos we now have from our engagement session and our wedding, (both rehearsal dinner and wedding) as an out of town bride, Denise was my go to for recommendations for all of my other vendors in Savannah, and needless to say everything was perfect on our day. Every single one of my guests said they LOVED my photographer. (and when to guests comment on photographers?) I am so happy to have the story of our weekend from Denise's photos, as they tell it perfectly!

Services Used: Photography

Denise is an absolute delight to work with!!! She gave us more time than I could have asked for. Choosing the right person to be "stuck with for the day" is an important decision for any bride. I had many choices to start with but after the first meeting with Denise, I fell in love with her personality and style. She was so gentle and attentive and just the right fit!! We were so happy with everything she did, how she handled everybody as especially family photos were a bit challenging with all the guys running to the bar and kids not wanting to pose. She got everyone lined up and through quickly. Our day was long from a special trip for the "First Look" to the sparkler exit and boat ride. She was on top of thing all along (she must have been exhausted after...). She is a real pro behind the camera, just amazing!!! I loved every moment of the day and could not have asked for a better person to be there capturing it all!! Denise had a very plan how everything was going to go, and although Mother Nature gave us a surprise, she handled everything with grace and without any challenges. I did not even see the black sky as we were in the park for the "First Look"; suddenly I heard the assistant calling the driver back immediately and I saw the black clouds....Denise just said "Don't look up" and we kept snapping photos even on the run to the car...there was no panic and we made most of every minute. She is calm and calming element in any unforeseen situation. What a blessing to have around during the exciting wedding craziness. We absolutely loved her and every minute with her!! She is a champion and although we booked her for 9 hours, she was with us for more like 11 hours...quite incredible!! Absolutely the best!!! I would rate higher than 5 if it was possible!!!! Top notch all the way every moment!!!! We loved her so much!!!!

Services Used: Photography

Where do I begin. Denise Gonsales is an extraordinary person and the best photographer anyone could ever want. We had a weather disaster that we had to deal with and Denise truly went above and beyond her duties. My theme was Southern Vintage Chic and that's exactly what our pictures portrayed. I found Denise on google and took a risk. In the end, our pictures were breathtaking and perfect. We couldn't of asked for anything more. THANK YOU DENISE FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS <3 Melissa & Nathaniel

Megnyla
10/12/2013

Denise was fantastic! My husband and I are so happy we chose Denise for our wedding photographer. Our wedding was a destination wedding and Denise met with us a few months before and not only showed us her great photography but was also able to help guide us as we looked for other vendors and locations for photography. She is a true professional and on the day of the wedding and the week leading up did everything she could to help us.

Everyone has been commenting on how amazing our pictures look, she truly did a great job and I would Highly recommend anyone to work with Denise!

melissa
09/01/2013

Denise was great from the moment I started working with her. We are not local so she was very helpful with providing us with places to eat and she even hooked me up with my hair and makup artist. The pictures are BEAUTIFUL! I can't stop looking at them. Denise was very pleasant and fun to work with. She even was even able to make my husband smile (if you know Steve, it is no easy task....He is not a picture taking kind of guy). I loved working with Denise & would highly recommend her to photograph any event. :)

2+ years ago

Denise was so easy to work with! She had wonderful ideas and the pictures turned out beautifully! My family and I cannot get over how perfect the pictures are. I highly recommend using her for your wedding day.

Services Used: Photography

From the moment I met Denise I knew we had to have her as a part of our wedding!! Not only is she an amazing photographer but she is a wonderful and caring person who is truly passionate about what she does and it shows through her work! Denise took our photos for our engagement session and also our wedding day! I can not even put into words how happy and thankful we are that we had Denise there with us! She captured every intimate moment, special dance, hugs, kisses and many more memories that will now live on forever through the photos she took! Not only will we get to re-live the moments but we will also get to share them with friends and family who weren't able to make it and eventually our children! The saying, "A picture is worth a thousand words," couldn't be more true and after looking through all of our photos there are stories to be told about a lot of them!! I especially want to thank you for capturing the moments of my grandparents! For those of you who don't know me and who are reading this... my grandparents are 90 and 93 years old and have been married for over 70 years. They were able to make it to Georgia for the wedding and Denise got some really amazing pictures of them! Pictures that my whole family will cherish for years to come! From the bottom of my heart, thank you!!

Ashley
05/04/2013

Words cannot express how grateful and proud I am in booking Denise Gonsales as our wedding photographer. Matt and I were blown away with the way she told our love story through her beautiful photography and we truly treasure the special moments she captured for us. These remarkable photographs allow us to relive every special and unique moment again and again. Clearly, her breathtaking photography speaks for itself! Denise has more than just artistic talent; she has impeccable qualities that set her apart from most other photographers. She is personable, professional and responsive. She is unbelievably easy to work with and open-minded to try any idea you have in mind. She went above and beyond the call of duty in SO many ways that just her presence made me at ease on my wedding day. Her relaxed and fun personality makes you, your bridal party and guests comfortable in front of the camera, which makes for great photographs. Denise has become a friend that Matt and I absolutely adore. I would highly recommend Denise Gonsales Photography to ANY bride in search of the perfect wedding photographer who can “tell your love story” through impeccable photographs!

Renee
03/16/2013

Our expectations were high because of the samples of her work we were privileged to preview. Our expectations were met and surpassed. The calm and kindness of her one on one professionalism cannot be captured on film.

Marie
03/16/2013

There are not enough words to express how grateful I am for Denise Gonsales and the wonderful job she did at my wedding!! She has a way of knowing exactly what moments to capture and how to capture them in an extraordinary way!! My wedding photos turned out more beautiful then I ever could have imagined!!! These memories will definitely last even longer than my lifetime, but will be able to be shared with many lifetimes, those so close and special to us, and the years go by. I will never forget this very special day in our lives because I will have these amazing and romantic pictures to look at for as long as I live! I am so blessed to have such an angel husband sent to me and also blessed to have Denise capture all those moments and memories we will never want to forget!!! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH DENISE GONSALES!!!! We love you and are glad you are now apart of us!!! Terry & Marie Crouser

Sherri
12/15/2012

Working with Denise has been a pleasure! The photographs are beautiful and she has given my family memories that will last a lifetime. I highly recommend Denise Gonsales Photography. From beginning to end, she was the utmost professional. Words can never describe how thankful we are that Denise agreed to be part of our special day.

Taylor
12/15/2012

I am so glad that I chose Denise Gonsales to photograph my wedding. The photographs turned out to be so beautiful and Denise captured every moment perfectly. I would recommend this photographer to anyone who is looking for amazing photographs of their wedding and great service from a very talented photographer.