Della Terra Mountain Chateau

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

What an outstanding venue. We could not have picked a better place for our special day. Della Terra went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed and took care of everything. Anna, our coordinator, was just fantastic and helped every step of the way. We really felt like they took the time to cater to what we needed, not just thought of us as another couple getting married. I would absolutely recommend Della Terra!!

Joe
08/02/2014

My wife and I held our wedding ceremony and reception at Della Terra and could not have been happier with the way everything went. The venue and grounds speak for themselves but what really makes Della Terra great is the staff. They go above and beyond to make sure everything goes perfectly. From the coordinators to the wait staff everyone was friendly, exceptionally helpful and focused on ensuring that we were happy. We had a wonderful, relaxing and stress free day and we owe a lot of that to the staff at Della Terra.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely amazing... and one of the best choices I have ever made! We fell in love with Della Terra the minute we started our tour of the facility. Our Wedding/party coordinator was Tess and she was incredibly responsive, considerate, detail oriented and fun! We rented all of the cabins for our wedding and our friends and family ended up renting almost all of the rooms in the Chateau for the night before and the night of our wedding. Every minute of our stay was special and our friends and family just could not stop talking about the elegance and the comfort of the entire place. I highly encourage you to consider Della Terra for your special event - it will most certainly turn into an event you will cherish forever!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Della Terra is breathtaking. It was the most incredible day I have ever had. Anna was our wedding coordinator and she was the sweetest most helpful person! The entire staff and the Della Terra are incredible, very well organized. I had no stress with the Della Terra, it was a very smooth, and wonderful day. We plan to have several getaways to Della Terra each year.

Elena and Matt

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Della Terra is not only one of the most beautiful places in Colorado to get married, but they made our experience absolutely seamless and stress free. They do one wedding a day, and it shows. We virtually had the place to ourselves, which made the experience personal and low stress. Pam, Anna and the rest of the wedding team were responsive, detailed and on point with all the details of planning our wedding. Thank you for making our day perfect!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I were married on June 16, 2014 at the Della Terra and I can promise you that it is the most incredible place on earth to get married! It was beautiful, classy, elegant, accommodating, and perfect for a wedding! I have no words to express my gratitude to Tess for all of her help planning and her organization. If you don't know where you want to tie the knot, look no further. You will not find a greater place than this!!! Cannot wait to go back and visit! Love, Wes and Nicole Body

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Well run and elegant with attentive well trained staff. Della Terra has beauty and class; not your typical wedding venue. We used Della Terra's wedding coordinator, Tess, who is kind, patient, funny, and helpful. She went over and above what I expected and put my mind at ease by handling every detail.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue is gorgeous with beautiful views which makes it a perfect place to get married. However the entire wedding team at Della Terra make your entire experience perfect. They always have your best interest at heart and truly want your wedding to be magical. They are AMAZING!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Della Terra really know how to make sure your wedding is absolutely perfect. They have the entire plan down and all you have to do is walk down the aisle. Leave the rest to them as they amaze you with their professionalism and expertise. We had to move our venue inside due to a sudden adverse weather front that came through over night....not a problem for them and they made sure we were relaxed and not at all worried about the changes that had to be made last minute. The suites that they put you in for your wedding are absolutely gorgeous, private and quiet. The staff see to your every need. The great thing is that you can go back and stay there as a guest and be able to recapture that special day over again.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

With Della Terra's help, we had our dream wedding.

The venue is gorgeous, the staff is a pleasure, and every single person we met treated us incredible. We had the time of our lives in the most beautiful wedding venue I've ever seen.

If you're considering Della Terra for your wedding, don't hesitate. We were thrilled with everything that they did. The guest rooms are gorgeous and well appointed also. They are passionate about what they do and it shows in every, single detail.

Molly Prach
1+ year ago

We had our wedding on 3/28/14 however we were engaged for 18 months so we had a lot of time to plan. We looked at several wedding venues, but the one that caught my eye the most was Della Terra Mountain Chateau. Not only is it the most beautiful venue, the staff that works there makes it the total package. When we went on our initial tour there, I knew within minutes that this place was the place I would say "I do." From the first tour, to the day of the wedding they were nothing but spectacular and made this process stress-free and fun. I would recommend this venue a million times if I could. If you want a magical wedding that you will never forget, then get married at Della Terra. The rooms are stunning as well, talk about a beautiful place to stay the night before and the night of your wedding. THANK YOU DELLA TERRA FOR MAKING OUR WEDDING THE MOST AMAZING DAY OF OUR LIVES!!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful venue. Tess and her wedding crew were very helpful and made our ceremony a stress free and lovely experience!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Della Terra is a beautiful venue in itself! But add amazing hospitality and professionalism, it makes for a perfect place to get married. We had a beautiful snowy wedding in the mountains (my dream wedding)! The crew made sure the roads were clear and transported all of our guests so they didn't have to get wet. Tess was our coordinator and was so wonderful! She was organized, professional, and very experienced. I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day because she was there to help through the entire process. The venue is stunning with spectacular views. It maintains elegance and romance and intimacy! We loved getting married here!

Dori
02/28/2014

My husband and I were married on February 28, 2014 at Della Terra. Everything was even more perfect than I could have ever imagined and I think it was in huge part of the great staff and facility at Della Terra Mountain Chateau! They were so helpful and accommodating to our needs and wants to make our day truly "ours". I received many compliments from guests also that the staff and services the venue offered were perfect! They made sure everything was in place from the day that we put our deposit down to the day after the wedding to make sure everything was to our standards and liking. We even had to change our wedding date after we had already put and deposit down and booked it and they were more than willing to help us and were very flexible. Thank you so much for making our day a day that we will always cherish and remember forever!

Ashley
12/19/2013

Della Terra is the perfect venue!

The wedding staff are outstanding and make sure that you have the perfect wedding. Tess was willing to help me with every little detail at any point during the planning process. On my wedding day, I didn't have to think about a single thing except remember my vows, and that is all thanks to their great intuitive.

The site is beyond beautiful! The guests would not stop raving about it. The Chateau provides a great getway enviroment for a perfect mountain wedding!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Pam and the whole team at Della Terra were amazing from start to finish. Throughout the planning process, the team was so helpful and had great ideas to make our wedding unique and wonderful. On the day of the wedding, everyone was well organized and everything came together perfectly. The reception area looked amazing and all our guests were so impressed. A beautiful setting plus helpful and friendly staff equaled a fabulous wedding.