DelConte Photography/Day for Night Productions

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

During the planning process of our wedding a very good friend of mine gave me some good advice. He said, "It's fine to manage expenses and to cut corners where you need to. But do not skimp on the photographer. Photos are forever". That being said, we made the best decision of our lives! Cynthia was amazing! When she sent us all the photos we knew that we had made the right choice. A true professional and a true artist. We loved her!

Services Used: Photography

Cynthia is wonderful. So professional and so warm. She replies to all of our emails promptly and professionally. We did engagement photos with her in Central Park this fall and they came out beyond our wildest dreams. She captures the look between my fiance and I perfectly. I can't imaging going into our wedding day (in May) with anyone else there to take our pictures! We were further impressed that Cynthia continues to grow and stretch herself in her craft; she's constantly updating her cameras and hardware while taking continuing education classes in photography. Her decades of photography experience will come in quite handy when it's time for her to shoot your wedding!

DelConte Photography/Day for Night Productions responded with the following comments:

Thank you!! You are so great to work with

Juliann
05/02/2015

Cynthia and her assistant Brian were beyond amazing and very professional to work with! They are both incredibly friendly and are very knowledgeable. You can tell they have an amazing eye for capturing the right moments without you realizing they are right there. I am beyond thrilled with my wedding photos and would highly recommend her to anyone who is searching for an amazing photographer to capture their event.

Lauren
04/18/2015

When we began planning our wedding, we agreed that having a reputable and skilled photographer was on the top of our priority list. After many hours of research we found Cynthia. At our first meeting with her she swept us off our feet with her stunning portfolio. Her warm and friendly disposition was a major bonus! She did not nickel and dime us like other potential photographers did and she was more than willing to help us stay within our budget. From the engagement photo shoot to our big day, she shined as incredibly skilled, hard-working, and easy-to-get-along with photographer. We also loved Brian, her second shooter. He was professional, kind, fun and helpful. He put the majority of boutonnieres on the men and helped calm our nerves. The icing on the cake was receiving our phenomenal wedding photos. Cynthia and Brian captured so many beautiful, funny and sweet memories from one of the most important days in our lives and we will forever be grateful.

Bonnie
11/07/2014

Amazing, Amazing Amazing!! Cynthia and Brian are so wonderful. It was an absolute pleasure working with Cynthia from start to finish. She has a great eye and is very creative. She is very professional, but also so much fun. Our family and friends were so impressed with Cynthia and her assistant Brian. Our pictures are perfect. I would recommend Cynthia over and over again.

Recently Married

I cannot recommend Cynthia highly enough! From our first phone conversation, I knew she was the right fit for our wedding-- so warm, caring and professional, yet laid-back and with a great sense of humor. From our engagement shoot to our wedding, she and her wonderful assistant Brian made us (and our guests) feel at ease and special. They captured every moment and gave us breathtaking photos-- just two days after the wedding, no less!-- that we will treasure forever.

Services Used: Photography

We had Brian shoot our wedding, and he was amazing! A lot of fun to work with and we absolutely LOVE the pictures - both our engagement shoot and our wedding day!

Services Used: Photography

I can't say enough good things about Cynthia! It would take me forever. I view her more as a friend than I do just my photographer, and an outstanding photographer she is. Hiring Cynthia as our photographer was one of the best wedding decisions that we made.

As everyone says, you need to be sure that you can relate to your photographer and build a relationship during the process. Cynthia made that so easy. She's funny, personable, charismatic and overall AWESOME! We clicked right off the bat.

Just to elaborate, I'm the outgoing one. My now husband, is a bit harder to please. We had met with a few other photographers and none seemed to fit the bill with him. He refused to pay the over-priced photographers for nothing more than 'filtered' and photoshopped photography. We simply wanted clean and crisp, non-filtered photos. It took my husband no convincing to decide on Cynthia. Her prices are reasonable and her presented work speaks for itself. He liked her, hands down, and we scored!

Thank you Cynthia for all of your hard work and dedication. Let's do it again! :)

YES LET'S DO IT AGAIN
YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST

Recently Married

Cynthia is a pleasure to deal with, as is Brian, who was our photographer. We are very happy we chose them.

Recently Married

Cynthia was an absolute pleasure to work with. I felt comfortable with her immediately, like a long lost friend. She is so talented and has a great eye for light. She was so fabulous with our 2 year old niece, the photos she captured are priceless. She is a professional fashion photographer by trade which make her understand of flattering angles and absolute bonus! I will only use Cynthia from now on, I would recommend her to any bride.

Recently Married

Cynthia has photographed my family for over ten years. So when I got engaged I knew exactly who to call for the big day. And I wouldn't have it any other way! My family met Brian when Cynthia and him teamed together to photograph my brother's wedding, about three years ago. They are the perfect pair. It was a comfort to know the photographers and consider them a part of my family. It put my mind at ease that strangers wouldn't be taking pictures documenting such an important day in my life. Even if you don't know Cynthia and Brian as long as I have, I am confident that they will make you feel completely comfortable in front of the lens and absolutely beautiful. Within 24 hours I received a sample of photos from the wedding and within two weeks I received all of my proofs. Now the hard part is for me to narrow down which ones to choose because they are all so beautiful! Thank you again Cynthia and Brian for being a part of our day!

Love you T
Your wedding was beautiful
Just like you

Rachael
08/16/2014

I recommend Cynthia DelConte for the stunning photos she is able to capture, as well as her amazing personality. Cynthia was professional, fun, friendly, and attentive throughout the preparation process and on the big day. Cynthia goes above and beyond to make your wedding process special. She kept everyone laughing and was able to capture our happiness and love so beautifully. We had so much fun working with her! She made us feel comfortable and she gave us so many wonderful memories with the pictures she took. Both Cynthia and her assistant Brian took the most beautiful, natural (both candid and posed) photographs of everyone. They both quickly understood our personality and taste and they were able to capture that the genuine, special moments in such a relaxed way. The photos from our engagement session and wedding were gorgeous and more than I ever could have hoped for. We appreciate her and her work so much. Brian, her assistant at our wedding, was also incredible. He was very helpful throughout the day and took wonderful shots that captured so many great moments. We would highly recommend Cynthia.

Valerie
07/19/2014

I love Cynthia and Brian! Cynthia is a true artist and professional. She helped put us at ease and made us laugh and smile big to achieve beautiful photos with a lot of personality! Thank you Cynthia!

Brian took great pics too! He blended in with everyone and felt like more of a guest at the wedding!

The photo quality is outstanding, even if a bit pricey. Cynthia goes out of her way to make sure you are pleased with purchased photos. With over one thousand pics to choose from, you can't go wrong. They were all great shots so I was sad I couldn't have had Cynthia print them all!

Thank you both and I will absolutely recommend you to everyone I know!

Sincerely,
Val Leopoldo

Services Used: Photography

We couldn't have been happier with our choice of Cynthia as our wedding photographer. She was an absolute joy. From the engagement shoot through the wedding and reception, she made us feel comfortable during the posed shots and was completely inobtrusive while taking candids. We also appreciate that Cynthia made the extra effort to get our photos online quickly, so we could get a first look at them before leaving for our honeymoon. We absolutely love them, and can't wait to see how our album turns out. Thank you!

It was so extraordinary
I will always remember every look and smile

1+ year ago

Cynthia and her assistant, Brian, recently photographed my wedding in the Hudson Valley. Cynthia was professional and attentive throughout the preparation process, and on the day, both Cynthia and Brian took the most beautiful, natural (both candid and posed) photographs of my family, friends, husband and me. Everyone felt relaxed with Cynthia and Brian and truly enjoyed having them around. My husband and I don't love having our photos taken, but Cynthia put us at ease and captured so many genuine, special moments. I highly recommend Day for Night Productions and hope to work with Cynthia and Brian again.

Michelle
04/05/2014

Cynthia was such a pleasure to work with for my wedding. When I spoke with her on the phone initially , I immediately liked her candid way and how she wanted to connect with me to understand my story.

Cynthia was so accommodating and flexible. Very easy to work with and understood my vision. She also includes an engagement shoot which was fun and a great way to get comfortable in front of the camera.

My pictures are stunning from the event. She captured every moment - some that were obvious and more subtle moments too that typically you wouldn't see. More than happy with my photographs.