DelConte Photography/Day for Night Productions

A Marraige of Love and Art

8 Shatzell Ave
Rhinecliff, NY 12574 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Value:
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing, Amazing Amazing!! Cynthia and Brian are so wonderful. It was an absolute pleasure working with Cynthia from start to finish. She has a great eye and is very creative. She is very professional, but also so much fun. Our family and friends were so impressed with Cynthia and her assistant Brian. Our pictures are perfect. I would recommend Cynthia over and over again.

• Wedding: 11/07/2014
Bonnie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot recommend Cynthia highly enough! From our first phone conversation, I knew she was the right fit for our wedding-- so warm, caring and professional, yet laid-back and with a great sense of humor. From our engagement shoot to our wedding, she and her wonderful assistant Brian made us (and our guests) feel at ease and special. They captured every moment and gave us breathtaking photos-- just two days after the wedding, no less!-- that we will treasure forever.

• Flexibility: 5.0

We had Brian shoot our wedding, and he was amazing! A lot of fun to work with and we absolutely LOVE the pictures - both our engagement shoot and our wedding day!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough good things about Cynthia! It would take me forever. I view her more as a friend than I do just my photographer, and an outstanding photographer she is. Hiring Cynthia as our photographer was one of the best wedding decisions that we made.

As everyone says, you need to be sure that you can relate to your photographer and build a relationship during the process. Cynthia made that so easy. She's funny, personable, charismatic and overall AWESOME! We clicked right off the bat.

Just to elaborate, I'm the outgoing one. My now husband, is a bit harder to please. We had met with a few other photographers and none seemed to fit the bill with him. He refused to pay the over-priced photographers for nothing more than 'filtered' and photoshopped photography. We simply wanted clean and crisp, non-filtered photos. It took my husband no convincing to decide on Cynthia. Her prices are reasonable and her presented work speaks for itself. He liked her, hands down, and we scored!

Thank you Cynthia for all of your hard work and dedication. Let's do it again! :)

DelConte Photography/Day for Night Productions responded with the following comments:

YES LET'S DO IT AGAIN
YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cynthia was an absolute pleasure to work with. I felt comfortable with her immediately, like a long lost friend. She is so talented and has a great eye for light. She was so fabulous with our 2 year old niece, the photos she captured are priceless. She is a professional fashion photographer by trade which make her understand of flattering angles and absolute bonus! I will only use Cynthia from now on, I would recommend her to any bride.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Cynthia has photographed my family for over ten years. So when I got engaged I knew exactly who to call for the big day. And I wouldn't have it any other way! My family met Brian when Cynthia and him teamed together to photograph my brother's wedding, about three years ago. They are the perfect pair. It was a comfort to know the photographers and consider them a part of my family. It put my mind at ease that strangers wouldn't be taking pictures documenting such an important day in my life. Even if you don't know Cynthia and Brian as long as I have, I am confident that they will make you feel completely comfortable in front of the lens and absolutely beautiful. Within 24 hours I received a sample of photos from the wedding and within two weeks I received all of my proofs. Now the hard part is for me to narrow down which ones to choose because they are all so beautiful! Thank you again Cynthia and Brian for being a part of our day!

Love you T
Your wedding was beautiful
Just like you

• Flexibility: 5.0

I recommend Cynthia DelConte for the stunning photos she is able to capture, as well as her amazing personality. Cynthia was professional, fun, friendly, and attentive throughout the preparation process and on the big day. Cynthia goes above and beyond to make your wedding process special. She kept everyone laughing and was able to capture our happiness and love so beautifully. We had so much fun working with her! She made us feel comfortable and she gave us so many wonderful memories with the pictures she took. Both Cynthia and her assistant Brian took the most beautiful, natural (both candid and posed) photographs of everyone. They both quickly understood our personality and taste and they were able to capture that the genuine, special moments in such a relaxed way. The photos from our engagement session and wedding were gorgeous and more than I ever could have hoped for. We appreciate her and her work so much. Brian, her assistant at our wedding, was also incredible. He was very helpful throughout the day and took wonderful shots that captured so many great moments. We would highly recommend Cynthia.

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
Rachael
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I love Cynthia and Brian! Cynthia is a true artist and professional. She helped put us at ease and made us laugh and smile big to achieve beautiful photos with a lot of personality! Thank you Cynthia!

Brian took great pics too! He blended in with everyone and felt like more of a guest at the wedding!

The photo quality is outstanding, even if a bit pricey. Cynthia goes out of her way to make sure you are pleased with purchased photos. With over one thousand pics to choose from, you can't go wrong. They were all great shots so I was sad I couldn't have had Cynthia print them all!

Thank you both and I will absolutely recommend you to everyone I know!

Sincerely,
Val Leopoldo

• Wedding: 07/19/2014
Valerie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We couldn't have been happier with our choice of Cynthia as our wedding photographer. She was an absolute joy. From the engagement shoot through the wedding and reception, she made us feel comfortable during the posed shots and was completely inobtrusive while taking candids. We also appreciate that Cynthia made the extra effort to get our photos online quickly, so we could get a first look at them before leaving for our honeymoon. We absolutely love them, and can't wait to see how our album turns out. Thank you!

It was so extraordinary
I will always remember every look and smile

• Wedding: 07/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cynthia and her assistant, Brian, recently photographed my wedding in the Hudson Valley. Cynthia was professional and attentive throughout the preparation process, and on the day, both Cynthia and Brian took the most beautiful, natural (both candid and posed) photographs of my family, friends, husband and me. Everyone felt relaxed with Cynthia and Brian and truly enjoyed having them around. My husband and I don't love having our photos taken, but Cynthia put us at ease and captured so many genuine, special moments. I highly recommend Day for Night Productions and hope to work with Cynthia and Brian again.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Cynthia was such a pleasure to work with for my wedding. When I spoke with her on the phone initially , I immediately liked her candid way and how she wanted to connect with me to understand my story.

Cynthia was so accommodating and flexible. Very easy to work with and understood my vision. She also includes an engagement shoot which was fun and a great way to get comfortable in front of the camera.

My pictures are stunning from the event. She captured every moment - some that were obvious and more subtle moments too that typically you wouldn't see. More than happy with my photographs.

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
Michelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our day started off busy, and Cynthia and her assistant made the important, special, and even more happy. Having a photographer that was in our faces or making us do cheesy poses was not our idea of having fun at a wedding. Cynthia made us feel comfortable, made us laugh, and soon we forgot that we were taking pictures for a while. She dealt with our families perfectly, making sure everyone was photographed but looked joyful and not stiff and posed. Our families were enamored with how beautiful the photos turned out aside from us loving them as well. Can't wait to book a family photography session with her in the future!!!

• Wedding: 03/08/2014
Marlaina
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cynthia is a great photographer! I never knew she was taking photos. She never missed a shot but was never visible to us or the guests. The photos looked like they were stills from a film, which I love. They were unposed, and caught real emotion and special moments all while making us look great!
She is a consummate professional in every way. I would highly recommend her services! THANK YOU!!!

• Wedding: 12/10/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you have been fortunate enough to find Cynthia DelConte for your wedding photos, do yourself a favor and search no further. Where do I start? First, she is an incredible human being, kind, warm, witty with a great sense of humor. Her ability to create a relaxed atmosphere while capturing special moments without you ever feeling that she is intrusive is nothing short of mastery. The black and white photos looked like screen shots from a film that I would run to see. The color photos where exquisite. Your wedding day will go by faster than you can imagine. There is a reliving of the moments when looking back at the photos, a priceless gift for you and your loved ones. Thank you Cynthia for putting so much heart, skill and beauty into your work. Thank you also for getting the photos to us so fast. I know many couples wait months to see their photos and we are so grateful to you for sharing them so soon after our wedding. We love you!

• Wedding: 12/10/2013
Jeddah
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cynthia did such an amazing job! The pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined. She was a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
Megan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Photos are beyond beautiful! They belong on the cover of a bridal magazine. How lucky were we that Cynthia traveled to Bermuda to capture every minute of my daughter's destination wedding!? Impossible to describe exactly how outstanding the pictures are!!! Thank you, Cynthia!

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
Janet
845-757-2222
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards