DelConte Photography/Day for Night Productions

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Cynthia and her team are absolutely incredible. As a couple we first worked with her at an engagement session which was fun and produced wonderful photos. When our outdoor wedding turned into an indoor one due to rain, she was a calming figure assuring the event would still be great, and it was. She was extremely flexible in our requests and our family and friends loved working with her. Working with her throughout the day was very natural. Her team also had set up a photo booth with fun props that were loved by all the guests. Overall she made everyone feel at ease and beautiful, and I could enjoy the day knowing that it was being captured perfectly. The end result of her work was out of this world extraordinary. I had set extremely high expectations for the photography, for photography and capturing memories has always been important to us, and she surpassed them significantly. Not only was her turn around of the final photos very quick, but her work was absolutely beautiful. You could feel the joy and emotion in each image in a way we didn't think was possible. Since the images are provided in a way to easy share, we posted them and received overwhelmingly positive feedback. Both guests of the wedding and people we hadn't been in touch within years reached out to us to say how incredible the photos were and how they have never seen such beautiful work. Cynthia and her team are one of a kind artists and we were so lucky to have had them at our wedding. I would advise everyone to work with them, for you will be so pleased with their work.

DelConte Photography/Day for Night Productions responded with the following comments:

Alissa, you and your family were a dream to work with
Means the world to me

Services Used: Photography

Cynthia is a true artist and her photographs are absolutely stunning!! My best friend found her and as soon as I met her, I knew we would get along. She is a tried and true professional who knows exactly what she is doing. She specializes in candid photos that beautifully capture emotion, joy, and love. My wedding photos are some of the most incredible I have ever seen- I may be biased- but she truly knows how to capitalize on beautiful moments.

In addition to being our wedding photographer, she also did an engagement photo shoot and formals in my wedding dress. Those came out amazing as well. Through all the sessions, Cynthia and I have gotten to know each other which made our wedding day even more wonderful knowing that Brian and her would capture the most precious moments. Hire Cynthia DelConte- you will not regret it!

You have been a dream- gorgeous, kind, calm
All around a complete pleasure

Recently Married

Cynthia was an essential part of our wedding experience! She created a calm, friendly, and professional atmosphere- we hardly knew she was there during our ceremony and reception, but when we saw her pictures we realized that she was EVERYWHERE! She captured our wedding in a beautiful narrative that was seamless in execution and recalled every detail of our day. WE had asked her for a brief session of posed family photos during our cocktail hour, and everything else was candid. She was flexible and enthusiastic about everything we wanted to do, and we couldn't be more pleased with the results.

Services Used: Photography

During the planning process of our wedding a very good friend of mine gave me some good advice. He said, "It's fine to manage expenses and to cut corners where you need to. But do not skimp on the photographer. Photos are forever". That being said, we made the best decision of our lives! Cynthia was amazing! When she sent us all the photos we knew that we had made the right choice. A true professional and a true artist. We loved her!

Services Used: Photography

Cynthia is wonderful. So professional and so warm. She replies to all of our emails promptly and professionally. We did engagement photos with her in Central Park this fall and they came out beyond our wildest dreams. She captures the look between my fiance and I perfectly. I can't imaging going into our wedding day (in May) with anyone else there to take our pictures! We were further impressed that Cynthia continues to grow and stretch herself in her craft; she's constantly updating her cameras and hardware while taking continuing education classes in photography. Her decades of photography experience will come in quite handy when it's time for her to shoot your wedding!

Thank you!! You are so great to work with

Juliann
05/02/2015

Cynthia and her assistant Brian were beyond amazing and very professional to work with! They are both incredibly friendly and are very knowledgeable. You can tell they have an amazing eye for capturing the right moments without you realizing they are right there. I am beyond thrilled with my wedding photos and would highly recommend her to anyone who is searching for an amazing photographer to capture their event.

Lauren
04/18/2015

When we began planning our wedding, we agreed that having a reputable and skilled photographer was on the top of our priority list. After many hours of research we found Cynthia. At our first meeting with her she swept us off our feet with her stunning portfolio. Her warm and friendly disposition was a major bonus! She did not nickel and dime us like other potential photographers did and she was more than willing to help us stay within our budget. From the engagement photo shoot to our big day, she shined as incredibly skilled, hard-working, and easy-to-get-along with photographer. We also loved Brian, her second shooter. He was professional, kind, fun and helpful. He put the majority of boutonnieres on the men and helped calm our nerves. The icing on the cake was receiving our phenomenal wedding photos. Cynthia and Brian captured so many beautiful, funny and sweet memories from one of the most important days in our lives and we will forever be grateful.

Cathy
03/19/2015

Cynthia was a pleasure to work with. She has a laid back, relaxed style which was very calming and conducive to her capturing the most gorgeous photographs at my daughter's wedding. Her photography is creative and unique. She presented us with hundreds more photographs than I ever expected. I look forward to selecting and designing the final albums with her.

Cathy
You created a gorgeous wedding in record time and you are fantastic

Bonnie
11/07/2014

Amazing, Amazing Amazing!! Cynthia and Brian are so wonderful. It was an absolute pleasure working with Cynthia from start to finish. She has a great eye and is very creative. She is very professional, but also so much fun. Our family and friends were so impressed with Cynthia and her assistant Brian. Our pictures are perfect. I would recommend Cynthia over and over again.

Recently Married

I cannot recommend Cynthia highly enough! From our first phone conversation, I knew she was the right fit for our wedding-- so warm, caring and professional, yet laid-back and with a great sense of humor. From our engagement shoot to our wedding, she and her wonderful assistant Brian made us (and our guests) feel at ease and special. They captured every moment and gave us breathtaking photos-- just two days after the wedding, no less!-- that we will treasure forever.

Services Used: Photography

We had Brian shoot our wedding, and he was amazing! A lot of fun to work with and we absolutely LOVE the pictures - both our engagement shoot and our wedding day!

Services Used: Photography

I can't say enough good things about Cynthia! It would take me forever. I view her more as a friend than I do just my photographer, and an outstanding photographer she is. Hiring Cynthia as our photographer was one of the best wedding decisions that we made.

As everyone says, you need to be sure that you can relate to your photographer and build a relationship during the process. Cynthia made that so easy. She's funny, personable, charismatic and overall AWESOME! We clicked right off the bat.

Just to elaborate, I'm the outgoing one. My now husband, is a bit harder to please. We had met with a few other photographers and none seemed to fit the bill with him. He refused to pay the over-priced photographers for nothing more than 'filtered' and photoshopped photography. We simply wanted clean and crisp, non-filtered photos. It took my husband no convincing to decide on Cynthia. Her prices are reasonable and her presented work speaks for itself. He liked her, hands down, and we scored!

Thank you Cynthia for all of your hard work and dedication. Let's do it again! :)

YES LET'S DO IT AGAIN
YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST

Recently Married

Cynthia is a pleasure to deal with, as is Brian, who was our photographer. We are very happy we chose them.

Recently Married

Cynthia was an absolute pleasure to work with. I felt comfortable with her immediately, like a long lost friend. She is so talented and has a great eye for light. She was so fabulous with our 2 year old niece, the photos she captured are priceless. She is a professional fashion photographer by trade which make her understand of flattering angles and absolute bonus! I will only use Cynthia from now on, I would recommend her to any bride.

Recently Married

Cynthia has photographed my family for over ten years. So when I got engaged I knew exactly who to call for the big day. And I wouldn't have it any other way! My family met Brian when Cynthia and him teamed together to photograph my brother's wedding, about three years ago. They are the perfect pair. It was a comfort to know the photographers and consider them a part of my family. It put my mind at ease that strangers wouldn't be taking pictures documenting such an important day in my life. Even if you don't know Cynthia and Brian as long as I have, I am confident that they will make you feel completely comfortable in front of the lens and absolutely beautiful. Within 24 hours I received a sample of photos from the wedding and within two weeks I received all of my proofs. Now the hard part is for me to narrow down which ones to choose because they are all so beautiful! Thank you again Cynthia and Brian for being a part of our day!

Love you T
Your wedding was beautiful
Just like you

Rachael
08/16/2014

I recommend Cynthia DelConte for the stunning photos she is able to capture, as well as her amazing personality. Cynthia was professional, fun, friendly, and attentive throughout the preparation process and on the big day. Cynthia goes above and beyond to make your wedding process special. She kept everyone laughing and was able to capture our happiness and love so beautifully. We had so much fun working with her! She made us feel comfortable and she gave us so many wonderful memories with the pictures she took. Both Cynthia and her assistant Brian took the most beautiful, natural (both candid and posed) photographs of everyone. They both quickly understood our personality and taste and they were able to capture that the genuine, special moments in such a relaxed way. The photos from our engagement session and wedding were gorgeous and more than I ever could have hoped for. We appreciate her and her work so much. Brian, her assistant at our wedding, was also incredible. He was very helpful throughout the day and took wonderful shots that captured so many great moments. We would highly recommend Cynthia.