Delaware Art Museum

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding at the Delaware Art Museum was beyond perfect! Everything from the set up of the tables, linens, to the help with our candy buffet and the politeness of the servers! And Liz Derosier was wonderful!!! Our image of our day was made wonderful and special. Our guests raved about the food (which can be rare at weddings) and enjoyed themselves to the last moment. We were told the Labyrinth was "magical" and we could not have had a more beautiful venue for our day. Thank you for helping us make our day memorable.

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
7teth25
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Delaware Art Museum was a wonderful place to have our wedding reception. The venue itself is great not only because of the art, but the grounds of the art museum are beautiful and make for beautiful photographs. The food is excellent, Liz is a phenomenal event planner, and it was an overall wonderful time. They are very accomodating and the price is reasonable. I would highly recommend the art museum for your wedding reception!

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great venue and fantastic food. Liz was really great and super helpful! I would definitely reccomend the art museum for your reception!

• Wedding: 11/03/2012
Katie
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with DAM, especially Liz, was fabulous right from the beginning. Liz was willing to answer all of our questions upfront, schedule several walk-throughs before we signed a contract and even let us sample some of the appetizers before we made a decision. My fiance's main concern was the food, so this last point officially sold us. The food was fantastic. In fact, people are still talking (almost a year later) about the cocktail hour and how amazing the food was. Seriously. Beyond that, the venue was absolutely gorgeous and Liz (and the rest of the staff) was flexible and responsive. Liz was extremely patient with me and quick to rely to emails (which were frequent), giving me helpful answers. There's no way I could have planned my wedding without her help. She even went the extra mile and lent me her easel to use for our escort cards. From the excellent planning and service, to the ease of choosing reception options (with all sorts of extras built in), to the beauty of the venue (several outdoor options), and the quality of the food, I was thrilled with the Delaware Art Museum. Happiest day of my life so far and people are still raving about it!

• Wedding: 06/02/2012
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The Delaware Art Museum was such a great venue! From the start we had such an amazing experience working with Liz Derosier. She helped us create the wedding we had invisioned. The price point was an excellent value for the quality of service, the amazing food, flowers, cake, beauty of the venue and the flexibilty with setup. Liz was very responsive with not only me, but also with my family to ensure certain traditions could be arranged and my other vendors. We were able to attend a tasting event that gave us a chance to see how our reception would be, which was fantastic! And on our wedding day, Liz made sure everything went smoothly, if there was any kind of hiccup, I was unaware because she was there to handle it all. We had such an amazing wedding day and the Delaware Art Museum played a huge part in the overall awesomeness of our day. I would highly recommend the Delaware Art Museum as a venue, it's a hidden beauty in Delaware and you will enjoy working with Liz. We look forward to having our anniversary celebration there in the future!

• Wedding: 04/30/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough about how pleased we were with Liz Derosier and the Delaware Art Museum. We planned our wedding in two months, and had very specific requests, as we had a traditional Indian ceremony. Liz made certain that all of our requests were accommodated (including a very specific ethnic menu), and was always available for questions. She was open to handling things in a unique and creative manner, and our wedding and reception were memorable and fantastic. The Delaware Art Museum was very flexible, while many venues often are not. Our cake was created by the pastry chef affiliated with the DAM, and was the best cake I had tasted of all of our cake tastings. The cake was crafted beautifully from my own personal drawing and design, and the flavors were created to our own preference. We are greatful to the DAM and Liz Derosier for all of her patience, accommodations, support in our creative and crazy ideas, and for the wonderful memories that we have of our marriage.

• Wedding: 07/03/2010
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This is the most beautiful venue I could imagine, and all of my guests thought the same! Also, Liz was a pleasure to work with.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
andmm23
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved the venue, unique and beautiful! Working with the event coordinator, Liz, was great, she was responsive and helpful. We were planning the wedding from out of town and Liz worked with our busy schedule so that we could visit the art museum several times while planning the wedding. And Liz was able to accommodate us interviewing DJ's at the venue. It was very convenient that they provide catering and a flower package as well. We were very pleased with the whole experience. The price point was great, especially given the beautiful venue and delicious food. And we have great photos from inside and outside of the venue. If you are getting married in the Wilmington area, definitely check it out.

• Wedding: 07/30/2010
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Cake
302-351-8530
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards