Decor One

Value
Flexibility
Recently Married
0.5

Nalini was my decorator this past weekend for my wedding! DO NOT BOOK HER. I had the worst experience with her! She called me to get my business and I think that's where I made the biggest mistake. She was extremely hard to get a hold of. She committed to more than she could deliver. She isn't professional and clean with her work at all! Her sketches don't match the actual product. Luckily I selected a beautiful venue (Chateau Cocomar) for my wedding so everything still looked nice! She is horrible to work with. DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE THAT I MADE.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

we had been through a lot of trouble selecting "THE BEST" Wedding Planning team for My wedding until I met Misses Nalini,She has just given us a ray of hope about the event by explaining what she would do in order to showcase the event as grand success and she actually did and stood on her word.The entire team of DECOR ONE was simply awesome and i would surely recommend to others about this team. I usually dont like to talk or write any review about others,but as i felt very pleasing and satisfised with their entire team effort ,i would definitely rate this team among the best wedding planners that i ever came across!

Thankyou "DECOR ONE".

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning

I came to know about Nalini through one of my friends. I thought of just meeting her once and to check the themes she's having. She came up with lot of themes. I am impressed by all those and not able to choose one.Finally we decided two.One for reception and other for marriage which were on the same day with just few hours gap.On the wedding day, i couldn't even imagine how the hall changed.What a drastic change it was!! Mind blowing decoration.Stunning. Now looking at the wedding album, i thought what would have happened if i didn't approached Decor One. I would have missed a lot. Another thing to mention, in the last minute, we suggested some add-ons, she arranged all those without any hesitation. She is very creative and her work reflects her creativity.She is punctual.Finishes things on time. Finally Decor one made my auspicious day beautiful.Thanks a lot to Nalini.

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies
Shalini and Abhinav
08/16/2014

Nalini is truly amazing - her creative, artistic nature shines through in all of her work. From the first moment we got started on wedding decoration ideas to the very last second when everything was put together, Nalini and her team always remained sweet, caring and professional. And above all, she executes like none other. Her decorations for all of the events came out flawlessly. I can't even begin to tell you how many people complimented her decor. Thank you so much for creating our perfect wedding and making our vision come to life. We can't wait to see what's ahead in your future!

Services Used: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)
Recently Married

I liked the services that were provided by the company, It was just awesome!!!! Very good arrangement of things

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning
1+ year ago
0.0

I can't believe how unprofessional this company is. After being told by a couple people that Decor 1 by Nalini is great I decided to email them, no response. Follow up email= no response. Called them, no response. Unless you want to make it your full time job to contact this company - don't bother. Terrible, Terrible customer service.

lavanraj2002
1+ year ago

Nalini is awesome, you tell her your ideas and what you like. You will see them Live on your special day. I am very happy that I chose Decor One.

0.0

Worst idea ever. Nalini is horrible at answering her phone and emails. Once you pay her forget it. She did not pay attention to the invoice for what I paid for and added things I did not want. And to top it off... during the ceremony things were falling apart and she had her workers on my stage during the ceremony fixing. So my pictures now Include workers. Also. She took a tablecloth that I rented from another company and lost it. She asked for us to pay for her hotel 3 days before my wedding. I would not recommend her.she has been ignoring all of my calls and emails.

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Provided stage decor, table centerpieces, dance floor, etc.

Amazing work. All I have heard about the wedding is how awesome my decorations were. Easy to work with, and very creative.

Services Used: Flowers

Nalini did an amazing job with our decor. She was professional and stayed within budget. I would highly recommend her for your next party!

Services Used: Flowers