Dazzling Bouquets

Value:
Flexibility:
(5.0 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough great things about Dazzling Bouquets. They made my wedding look absolutely beautiful and our guests are still talking about the little details and creativeness they designed for the wedding. I would highly recommend them to any bride who wants an absolutely gorgeous wedding!!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dazzling Bouquets are Awesome!!! I worked hand in hand with Michele and she was a pleasure to work with and she not only met but exceeded my expecations :) Her work and flowers were Gorgeous!! We received numerous compliments.

• Wedding: 06/25/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My flowers were beautiful n exactly wat I wanted.

• Wedding: 05/21/2011
3.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.5
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Both ladies were very nice. However my flowers didnt get to me until 630 the day of my wedding which my wedding started at 630. I had to call them serval times to find out when they were going to be there. The problem was that my lilys were turning brown so they had to replace them with more roses. Everything still looked wonderful. They are refunding me the cost of diffence and the trip charge.

• Wedding: 04/22/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michelle and Amanda are the biggest sweethearts EVER. I had originally booked another florist for my wedding in February (right before Valentines day) who happened to disappear off the face of the planet and stopped returning calls and emails and I was left about a month and a half before my wedding (during the highest peak season for flowers) without a florist (this was literally the week of Christmas). I found Dazzling Bouquets on this website and gave them a call. I felt like I was reaching out to two old friends -- they immediately comforted me and assured me not to worry and that they would take care of everything and just to enjoy the holidays. Immediately after Christmas, I received an email from them with a detailed quote of all the services I had wanted and then some. Because of the price of flowers during February it was a little more than I wanted to spend but Michelle and Amanda worked at getting it right at my budget. Emails and phone calls were answered within a few hours if not within the hour -- the communication is TOP NOTCH. It was such a 180 from how I felt with the other vendor. Now for my wedding.... O-M-G. I was literally STUNNED with how gorgeous my flowers were. I felt like it was something out of a movie, I couldn't have even dreamed of anything more beautiful. We got compliments all night and still to this day are receiving compliments about how beautiful the flowers were -- it looked like I had spent like $25,000 on flowers (and trust me that was NOT the case lol). They were VERY full and lush and no flower was spared. Even my bouquet was super heavy (but it also doubled as our arrangement for the sweetheart table) -- literally I felt like they grew an entire forest of flowers for my wedding. I have told Michelle & Amanda time after time they were the saviors for my wedding and my Christmas miracle!! Thank you SO much ladies!!!

• Wedding: 02/12/2011
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The ladies of Dazzling Bouquet are very nice and creative. They presented me with a lot of good ideas when I was deciding on wedding flowers. They also agreed to meet at a place very close to my house, and their prices are very reasonable. They did arrive a little later than planned on my wedding day but still significantly earlier than my actual wedding time. I would highly recommend them.

• Wedding: 12/18/2010
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Quality of flowers these ladies provide are beyond beautiful! Provide exactly what is promised! Were easy to work with; i was looking for the "little extras" that are done by vendors and these gals came thru! For future brides: advice.. always ask flower vendor about vases rentals and how much you get for returning them after event; be specific in amount of flowers to be received in each arrangement; more economical to go with in seasons flowers

• Wedding: 11/06/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

OMG!! is all I can say about the awesome job Amanda and Michelle did. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and several people made comments about how beautiful all the flowers were. On the day of the wedding I didn't have to worry about one thing, they arranged everything as we had previously discussed and by far exceeded my expectations! I'm still admiring their lovely work and don't look forward to the flowers dying because I want to look at these beauties forever! If I am ever in need of a florist again I will definitely use them and have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone! :)

• Wedding: 10/24/2010
Profile Picture
Former MDLS now Mrs. K
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The ladies at Dazzling Bouquets were very courteous upon our meeting. They helped design my bouquets as I had no idea what I wanted, and they offered their services at a fair price. They always returned emails and phone calls promptly and were very flexible with changes to our order and schedules. Everything was delivered and set up on time and gorgeous! These women know flowers and they make beautiful arrangements!

• Wedding: 06/12/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Michelle did an awesome job for my wedding. She provided the rose petals for the wedding ceremony. She setup the tulle, shepherd hooks and bows for the walkway. The wedding wedding ceremony was beautiful. She also did all of the bridesmaids, groomsmens flowers, ceremony flowers and ofcourse my bouquet. The flowers were beautiful, I couldn't have asked for more. Thanks Michelle! You did a great job!

Dazzling Bouquets responded with the following comments:

Thanks Sonia! It was a pleasure working with you!

Michelle & Amanda

• Wedding: 05/08/2010
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dazzling Bouquet was wonderful. They helped us throughout the whole progress of choosing the flowers. The flowers were gorgeous and the prices are reasonable for the top quality flowers they provided us. I would highly recommend them!

• Wedding: 04/17/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dazzling Bouquets did a wonderful job on all of our wedding flowers, everything looked gorgeous. I would definately recommend to other brides!

• Wedding: 04/10/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I couldn't have picked a better florist! They were amazing & they did a beautiful job on my wedding!! I told them once what I was looking for and they went above and beyond!

• Wedding: 04/10/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Was very please with our bouquets - had many great comments!

• Wedding: 03/13/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot express enough how wonderful these girls were! From the very beginning when my husband and I showed up over an hour late to our initial meeting, they have been so sweet and understanding. They responded to every email within minutes and were so thorough with all of the changing details I threw their way. We had a floral budget that was about half of what average brides spent, but looking at the final products, you would have NEVER known it. They worked with me on figuring out what flowers and arrangements would fit in our budget and it was so much more than any other floral vendor was offering. My priority was to have arrangements on all 15 of our guest tables rather than only a candle with petals (which is what every other quote I received was listing for our budget). They incorporated both high and low arrangements that made the room so beautiful. Another challenge I had was to incorporate a memorial ribbon into my bouquet. That challenge became even greater when I melted the ribbon with an iron and they had less of it to work with! The end result was amazing and got me teary-eyed; receiving it was the defining moment that it was actually our wedding day. All of the bouquets were so beautiful even a week after we had been gone for on our honeymoon. I will reccommend Michelle and Amanda to ALL of my friends that will be getting engaged in the coming years. Thank you girls again, I could not have worked with a better vendor!

Dazzling Bouquets responded with the following comments:

Awwwww Danielle!!!! You were an AWESOME bride to work with! We are so pleased to read your review and the fact that you loved them. I still think it was priceless when you ran out of the limo to go look at the flowers in the car! lol! You were a beautiful bride and we wish you and Ryan many years of happiness! Congratulations!!!!

• Wedding: 01/09/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

'Beautiful' I loved it , I can't tell you how many of my guest were so impressed with the way everything looked ,they made my day, will never forget it...

• Wedding: 11/14/2009
281-723-6956
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards