David Paul Nelson Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I could not possibly be happier with my experience with David Paul Nelson Photography! They completely made themselves available to me anytime my schedule allowed, they accomodated me in every request, made my husband and I so comfortable around them and provided us with better pictures than we could ever imagine. They were professional, personable, flexible, responsive to my needs and gave me the best bang for the buck on top of everything else! I have recommended them to everyone I know and will use them anytime I need professional photographs done.

Services Used: Photography

I adore David and Melanie. I've never looked more beautiful in photos and I attribute it to the time and care they put into my session.

Services Used: Photography

David Paul Nelson Photography's most unique attribute is something you cannot find in just any photographer - the rare ability to capture a pose and setting that is evident only to the most creative mind. Additionally, you will likely not find a husband and wife team with a passion for photography and consideration for an individual's opinion throughout a photo shoot. David and his wife are some of the greatest people I have ever worked with. Their friendliness and compassion are few and far between. If you're undecided on a photographer, talk to David Paul Nelson, you will not be disappointed.