Daniel Boone Photography

Value
Flexibility
Private User
[Private]

Beautiful couple providing excellent service.

Stacey
05/16/2015

The pictures were beautiful and truly captured the memories of the day. They paid attention to all the little details and captured pictures of flowers, cakes, bridesmaids peaking out of windows and guests all having fun. Of course, they also had wonderful pictures of the bride and groom and their special day. The pictures were perfect and the photographers were so fun to work with.

Services Used: Photography

We feel so lucky to have had the opportunity to work with Boone and Stacie! From the second I (Sydnee) initially met this wonderful couple at a bridal event, I knew I wanted them to be our wedding photographers! The first meeting with them sealed the deal, as we immediately "clicked" and felt comfortable. & obviously fell in love with everything about their photography (especially the fact that their pictures had so much life!) Saying that Boone & Stacie went completely above and beyond for us is an understatement! Definitely two of the most genuine, caring, patient, and gracious people that I have ever had the privilege of meeting! From them personally offering to venture out of Bakersfield to shoot our engagement photos in beautiful wine country (Paso Robles) where they also arranged a quick tasting at Justin Winery beforehand, to helping us design our save the dates and then treating us to a yummy teppanyaki dinner after, to capturing so many beautiful moments of our wedding that we will be able to look back on and relive for the rest of our lives! ...The list goes on with how great this dynamic duo/husband&wife team truly is and how incredibly special they made us feel! We couldn't have chose a more perfect fit! Thank you for everything that you did for us Boone and Stacie! We enjoyed and loved working with you.

Services Used: Photography

Boone and Stacie are an awesome husband and wife duo who know how to make a potentially stressful day fun and allow you to relax because you can trust them to get the job done right all with a smile and calming demeanor. We had a great experience with them from start to finish. They took two unphotogenic awkward subjects and were able to capture relaxed, beautiful photos for both our engagement photoshoot and wedding day! I was thrilled with the results. We highly recommend them for your special day!

Cori
09/02/2012

I could not have made a better choice during the vendor search when I chose Daniel Boone Photography. I remember scouring websites, looking at different photographers to get a better sense of how I wanted my special day to be captured on film. I narrowed my selection down to three photographers and then scheduled meetings. Although everyone I met with was very helpful and had great work, I ended up choosing Daniel Boone for several reasons.

1) HIS WORK IS AMAZING. No, really it is. I wanted shots that were going to be clean with great lighting. Most importantly, I wanted my photos to reflect the natural aspects of me and my husband's relationship. Daniel and his adorable wife, Stacie, are true professionals at capturing the personalities of their subjects.

2) TRUE PROFESSIONALS: Daniel and his wife care about their clients. They want to provide quality products, pictures and service.

3) FUN! They are naturals at having fun. My husband and I really enjoyed shooting our engagement session with them. They make you feel comfortable, which reflects in better pictures.

4) QUALITY: I can not stress this enough. It is true, after the guests have gone, the lights are taken down and the gifts are opened, the only tangible thing (besides your memories) that will remain from your wedding is what was captured on film. I look back on my pictures and am very thankful that they were able to capture the biggest and smallest moments/details of the day. They are great photojournalists.

I highly recommend Daniel Boone Photography. If you meet with them, you'll fall in love with their work and want to book them immediately. So, now that you've finished reading this review, email, call or check them out! I promise, you won't regret that you did.

Daniel Boone Photography responded with the following comments:

Cori - You and Alton were such a joy to deal with over the entire process! We were truly blessed to have worked with you both and can't wait to see you guys again! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for the kind words!

Boone & Stacie

Services Used: Photography, Unique Services (Other)
Eliyah
04/27/2012

Choosing Daniel Boone Photography to shoot our engagement session and wedding day was by far the best decision we could have made. We were really concerned about picking the right photographer after hearing all the horror stories from friends and family members whose wedding photos were either never delivered or absolutely terrible! Our first meeting with Boone and Stacie gave us the confidence we needed to pick them for one of the most important vendor choices. Their level of professionalism combined with their wide range of packages, flexibility, experience, and innovative delivery method blew the vendors we had been considering from past bridal events out of the water. They are amazing photographers, and we instantly became great friends. We definitely felt comfortable behind the camera with Boone and Stacie and they went above and beyond to ensure that the entire day was captured beautifully! The product we received from their coverage was absolutely amazing. We will always have the memories of our wedding day preserved so beautifully because of this husband and wife photography team. Boone and Stacie, thank you. We wish we could give a higher rating.

Services Used: Photography

This couple was great with our photos. We are so pleased with all of our photos and have had friends and family go crazy over them! They do amazing and very unique style of photography to really capture perfect moments in our wedding. They understood what we wanted and did all the photos we had requested (different styles of posing I found on Pinterest) they were great to work with and even took the time to get to know us before the wedding and even came to our rehearsal to introduce themselves, snapped some great photos, and gave us a great gift for doing business with them!

Services Used: Photography

Awesome!! The pictures Daniel took are beautiful and captured every moment of my wonderful day. He is very friendly which makes it easy to work with him. He made it a point to plan in advance so the pictures I really wanted on that day would be taken. I would absolutely use Daniel Boone Photography again. Maybe for family pics next time because I'm only getting married once :)

Services Used: Photography

I was very grateful to have Daniel as 1 of our photographers. He was very professional and has such a creative vision. He made the photo shoots very comfortable and enjoyable! I would totally recommend him to all friends and family. Thanks Daniel for making our wedding so memorable!