Daneene Jensen & Associates- Hair & Makeup Artists

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I looked at many different on-site hair & makeup teams throughout my planning process, but once I contacted Daneene Jensen, I knew her team would be it. Daneene was very professional and offered very descriptive information about her services, and from the photos & endless positive reviews, I felt super comfortable in moving forward with booking. Throughout the year, she was always available to answer my questions and worked with me to establish a great schedule for the day of the wedding. While I didn't have Daneene as my artist, she does an exceptional job at running her business.

My artist was Joan, who is such a sweetheart and is extremely talented! I was so pleased with my trial and knew I would be in great hands the day of my wedding. It only took a few pictures for Joan to understand my vision, and she transformed me into a beautiful bride! Michele and Emily were the other two artists (both also extremely talented!), and between the three of them, they made my bridal party and family look absolutely stunning! The feedback from everyone who had hair and makeup done has been so overwhelmingly positive, and one of my bridesmaids is even considering moving forward with booking Daneene's team for her own wedding day.

I HIGHLY recommend Daneene Jensen & Associates for your big day!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

My friend referred me to Daneene after members of her team did the hair & makeup for my friend's wedding in Philadelphia this summer. I worked with Kim from Daneene's team who did the makeup for my wedding on 11/29/14. Kim was extremely professional, and a wonderful makeup artist. All of my bridesmaids also loved their makeup! Working with Daneene was seamless, and she was always very prompt in responding to my emails. I will definitely recommend her to friends for their weddings!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I was married on November 15th, 2014. I didn't consider myself a high maintenance bride but there was one area I wanted to be perfect, how I looked! So finding the best hair and makeup vendor was extremely important to me. I was referred to DJ by a coworker after being disappointed with my trial at my regular salon. I was sent to Joan and she was phenomenal. My airbrush makeup was flawless. I have hooded eyes that typically disappear in pictures and she made them look phenomenal. My hair was perfect. Incredible. My mother got her hair and makeup as well as did three of my girlfriends (I didn't have a wedding party). All looked amazing.

Natalie
11/08/2014

Daneen Jensen & Associates was the perfect choice for my hair and makeup needs on my wedding day. First, Daneene communicates early and often - a huge help for a first time bride who has no idea what she's doing (or was that just me?!). Daneene explained the process, how everything works, pricing, what's included/what's not. She is very clear so that there are no surprises. Kim was my main stylist. She's awesome!! At my trial (in June for a November wedding), she looked at a few pictures I put on Pinterest and replicated the look exactly. My hair and makeup stayed in place all day long - and I only powdered my nose once about 8 hours after the trial, before I went out for dinner. Fast forward to November. The day of the wedding Kim and her team showed up 15 minutes early to set up and the rest of the day moved like precision clockwork. I got my hair and makeup done as well as my 5 bridesmaids, my mom, mother in law, aunt in law, and grandmother in law. Kim and her team handled the chaos of so many people and made everyone look gorgeous. Kim referred to my pictures from the trial and she did her magic exactly as expected (better than expected!). My husband doesn't like when I wear makeup; he was so happy with the way my look turned out. I highly recommended Daneene Jensen & Associates. I already referred my future sister-in-law to Daneene for her wedding in July. I can't wait to get my hair and make up done again by this crew! Thank you!!!!!!!!

Alyssa
11/01/2014

Daneene Jensen was amazing for my wedding hair! Marissa did my hair and all of my bridesmaids and she did a phenomenal job! Everything moved quickly to keep us on schedule and everyone's hair looked stunning! From the trial to the wedding day I knew I was in good hands, Marissa was able to do everything I asked for. Daneene Jensen was responsive and professional throughout the entire process. Definitely recommend using them for your wedding services- they come to you too which is a plus!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Daneene Jensen and Associates is the best choice for your hair and makeup on your wedding day! Daneene was a pleasure to work with! She set up everything - the hair stylists/makeup artists, my hair trial, and the wedding day schedule. Daneene was very professional and accommodating. She responded to all of my emails within minutes, which put my mind at ease.

As the bride, May was my hair stylist and makeup artist. We met for the first time at my hair trial, and she listened to everything I wanted for the big day. May talked me through each step of my hair style and gave her opinion (which was really helpful), and she talked in detail about all of my color choices for makeup. I walked out of my trial very satisfied!

The weeks between my trial and wedding day, I changed a few details of my eye makeup, and on the day of my wedding, I changed my hair style since it was raining. By the end of the entire process, I looked better than I could have imagined, and I owe it all to May. She was extraordinary!

The morning of my wedding, May and Lisa came to my house to work with my large bridal party (me, 9 bridesmaids and my mom). They were very professional - early to set up and ready to start the "getting ready" process on time.

Throughout the entire morning, May and Lisa were not only professional, but kind, warm and open to any hair style thrown their way, especially because it was a rainy day! Even hours later, everyone still looked amazing - not a hair out of place!

May and Lisa were absolutely wonderful, and I couldn't have asked for two better women to assist in making my wedding day a true success and the best day of my life.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I really enjoyed working with Daneene and her team. Daneene was very responsive and explained everything very well in her initial e-mail to me. Emily was our stylist and she did an amazing job! She worked quickly, but did outstanding work. I have never liked my hair when I would get it 'done' for an event (proms, dances) but Emily was the best! Book Daneene Jensen & Associates quickly because they book up fast!

Recently Married

Fantastic experience. We had 3 people come out for our wedding party of 8 and everyone was great!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I am beyond happy with the services my bridal party and I received from Daneene, May, Lisa and Daniel. They were all extremely professional, did an amazing job with everyone and were so fun to have with us while getting ready! Whenever I have gotten hair and makeup done with a bridal party in the past, it always seems as though some like their hair and makeup but some do not. This was not the case with Daneene and her stylists. Everyone, including my mother and mother-in-law, absolutely LOVED her hair and makeup.

I also have to add that Daneene truly went above and beyond my expectations and made my wedding day even more special than it already was. When things inevitably started to get hectic toward the end of hair and makeup, she and her crew stayed very calm, which simultaneously made everyone else in the room calm down. She was the perfect person to talk to while I naturally started to get nervous the closer we got to finishing my hair and makeup. Additionally, I live in DC so did all of my wedding planning from a distance. She made the process so easy, especially when planning my hair and makeup trial, which I had to schedule on a weekend when I was in the Philadelphia area. Wedding planning from a distance, as far as hair and makeup, could not have been easier, and this is all because of Daneene!

All in all, I would HIGHLY recommend Daneene and her stylists. From the very beginning of planning to perfectly positioning my veil after I got into my wedding gown, they were absolutely amazing. Thank you, Daneene Jensen and Associates!!!

Recently Married

I'd give 10 stars if I could!!! My hair and makeup was perfect and Christine, my makeup artist, was amazing...talented, professional and very, very sweet!!!

If I had it to do all over again, I wouldn't change a thing!!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Choosing Daneene Jensen & Associates was one of the very best decisions I had made. Daneene and Rebecca were amazing they connected on every level with my bridesmaids and mother. The entire process was effortless. Daneene and Rebecca who are not only talented and professional but they really listened to each person's request and delivered exactly what they wanted. We all looked absolutely gorgeous. I HIGHLY recommend Daneene & her team.
I can't wait to see the pictures !! Thank you, Thank you !!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Daneene and her stylists made me feel great on my wedding day! She responded to emails quickly and got me set up for my date the next day! Because we had a morning wedding, I was worried about getting everything done on time to leave, but Kim and Britny put me at ease, my entire bridal party looked great and I felt so beautiful. I even got a "wow" from the groom!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I hired Daneene Jensen & Associates for my wedding. I had the pleasure of working with Michelle W. I used her for my hair and makeup as well as for my bridesmaids. She was absolutely amazing! Not only, was Michelle very talented, but really cared about making sure that I was happy. I couldn't be happier with how my hair and makeup turned out. I looked exactly how I imagined, thanks to Michelle.

Recently Married

I utilized Daneene Jensen and Associates for my wedding day and I just have to say, it was a great investment! Myself and the wedding party were assigned to hair and makeup artist Christine, (we had a small wedding party), and she was absolutely wonderful. Not only did she make all of us looked like "improved" versions of ourselves, she was so personable and helped make the entire prep-day experience a memorable one. She was completely open to constructive criticism if someone wanted something changed, and could easily decipher our non-technical terms for what looks we wanted to achieve. Not only will I continue to recommend Daneene Jensen and Associates to anyone looking for a hair or makeup artist, I will also suggest they ask for Christine's services if she's available!

Lilian
10/12/2014

Daneene was a pleasure throughout the entire process, I kept changing my mind down to the day of the event and she was extremely understanding and flexible, she did a fantastic job not only on me but my girls and my mom looked amazing, I could not have asked for a better artist to work with on such an important day!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

We booked Daneene Jensen & Associates for hair and makeup for my mom and myself. Audrey was super easy to work with and did a great job. Daneene was extremely responsive and flexible. I was planning my wedding from out of town so I really appreciated how helpful she was.