Daneene Jensen & Associates- Hair & Makeup Artists

Daneene Jensen & Associates- Hair & Makeup Artists

hair and makeup artists on site

Studio
Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My friend referred me to Daneene after members of her team did the hair & makeup for my friend's wedding in Philadelphia this summer. I worked with Kim from Daneene's team who did the makeup for my wedding on 11/29/14. Kim was extremely professional, and a wonderful makeup artist. All of my bridesmaids also loved their makeup! Working with Daneene was seamless, and she was always very prompt in responding to my emails. I will definitely recommend her to friends for their weddings!

• Wedding: 11/29/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Fantastic experience. We had 3 people come out for our wedding party of 8 and everyone was great!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I am beyond happy with the services my bridal party and I received from Daneene, May, Lisa and Daniel. They were all extremely professional, did an amazing job with everyone and were so fun to have with us while getting ready! Whenever I have gotten hair and makeup done with a bridal party in the past, it always seems as though some like their hair and makeup but some do not. This was not the case with Daneene and her stylists. Everyone, including my mother and mother-in-law, absolutely LOVED her hair and makeup.

I also have to add that Daneene truly went above and beyond my expectations and made my wedding day even more special than it already was. When things inevitably started to get hectic toward the end of hair and makeup, she and her crew stayed very calm, which simultaneously made everyone else in the room calm down. She was the perfect person to talk to while I naturally started to get nervous the closer we got to finishing my hair and makeup. Additionally, I live in DC so did all of my wedding planning from a distance. She made the process so easy, especially when planning my hair and makeup trial, which I had to schedule on a weekend when I was in the Philadelphia area. Wedding planning from a distance, as far as hair and makeup, could not have been easier, and this is all because of Daneene!

All in all, I would HIGHLY recommend Daneene and her stylists. From the very beginning of planning to perfectly positioning my veil after I got into my wedding gown, they were absolutely amazing. Thank you, Daneene Jensen and Associates!!!

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I'd give 10 stars if I could!!! My hair and makeup was perfect and Christine, my makeup artist, was amazing...talented, professional and very, very sweet!!!

If I had it to do all over again, I wouldn't change a thing!!!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Choosing Daneene Jensen & Associates was one of the very best decisions I had made. Daneene and Rebecca were amazing they connected on every level with my bridesmaids and mother. The entire process was effortless. Daneene and Rebecca who are not only talented and professional but they really listened to each person's request and delivered exactly what they wanted. We all looked absolutely gorgeous. I HIGHLY recommend Daneene & her team.
I can't wait to see the pictures !! Thank you, Thank you !!

• Wedding: 10/24/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Daneene and her stylists made me feel great on my wedding day! She responded to emails quickly and got me set up for my date the next day! Because we had a morning wedding, I was worried about getting everything done on time to leave, but Kim and Britny put me at ease, my entire bridal party looked great and I felt so beautiful. I even got a "wow" from the groom!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I hired Daneene Jensen & Associates for my wedding. I had the pleasure of working with Michelle W. I used her for my hair and makeup as well as for my bridesmaids. She was absolutely amazing! Not only, was Michelle very talented, but really cared about making sure that I was happy. I couldn't be happier with how my hair and makeup turned out. I looked exactly how I imagined, thanks to Michelle.

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I utilized Daneene Jensen and Associates for my wedding day and I just have to say, it was a great investment! Myself and the wedding party were assigned to hair and makeup artist Christine, (we had a small wedding party), and she was absolutely wonderful. Not only did she make all of us looked like "improved" versions of ourselves, she was so personable and helped make the entire prep-day experience a memorable one. She was completely open to constructive criticism if someone wanted something changed, and could easily decipher our non-technical terms for what looks we wanted to achieve. Not only will I continue to recommend Daneene Jensen and Associates to anyone looking for a hair or makeup artist, I will also suggest they ask for Christine's services if she's available!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Daneene was a pleasure throughout the entire process, I kept changing my mind down to the day of the event and she was extremely understanding and flexible, she did a fantastic job not only on me but my girls and my mom looked amazing, I could not have asked for a better artist to work with on such an important day!

• Wedding: 10/12/2014
Lilian
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Daneene and her team of hair and makeup artists were phenomenal. They did an excellent job on styling my entire bridal party. Daneene was responsive to emails and calls, I think the value of her services is excellent for the price, and everyone she brought with her to my wedding day was just as kind, talented, and professional. They did an amazing job of staying on schedule, as well. I was in a bridal party a few years back that used Daneene and her team to get ready for the big day and was so impressed I booked her for my own wedding. Excellent job!!!

• Wedding: 09/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved Rebecca and Joan!!! They were very personable and talented artists while maintaining professional behavior. Make up and hair were great and fun!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Daneene Jensen & Associates is a wonderful company. The lead artist I had was great to work with. She was sweet and very professional. She was able to give me exactly what I had envisioned for myself on my wedding day. If you are looking for experienced and talented individuals I would definitely recommend Deneene and her staff.

• Wedding: 09/21/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I LOVED working with Daneene and team for my wedding day hair and makeup! Because they only do event work, they are very organized and professional to make sure everything meets the bride's expectations.
Daneene showed up to our hotel room where we were getting everything done early, and set up quickly so that we could get started. She did most of my bridesmaids hair. Some of them didn't even have pictures but she was able to create what they wanted just by them describing it. After a couple of hours Jessica and Mila arrived. Jessica helped with hair while Mila did the bridesmaids makeup. WOW, Mila is fantastic and all the girls looks amazing. I am not a fan of a ton of make up, but I feel like Mila used just the right amount on everyone.
Daneene did both my hair and make up. I was so happy with it. I got airbrush make up done, which I highly recommend! makes your skin look flawless!
I would say that the best thing was we were able to relax and have fun through the whole morning, no rushing at all. They were all so nice! Thanks again Daneene and team :)

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Daneene and her her staff were fantastic. They were friendly, professional, and great at what they do!!!
I LOVED my hair and makeup for the wedding! Having the staff come meet us at the venue was such a great bonus and they were patient with all the craziness of a big bridal party :)

• Wedding: 09/19/2014
jillian
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Audrey was amazing, she was very knowledgable and creative with hair and makeup,
My whole bridal party and I looked flawless in pictures and were extremely happy with the final look. Daneene was very prompt with email and was very accommodating, I needed a last minute hair and makeup artist and they had no problem sending an artist on short notice to my wedding in Brigantine NJ. Thanks so much Daneene Jensen!

• Wedding: 09/18/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rebecca did the makeup for my wedding on September 6th. I had 5 bridesmaids, my mom and I and everyone looked beautiful! Rebecca did such a wonderful job and was so nice and professional!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
484-437-6136
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards