Daneene Jensen & Associates- Hair & Makeup Artists

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

My daughter's wedding was this past weekend and we were very happy with the 2 artists. Fernanda was the artist that came to our home several months ago,for our trial and she was fabulous. She will achieve the look you want. Ali was the other artist there on Saturday and was also terrific. 12 people in all were made up from our bridal party, and all looked great and very happy with the look achieved. Several of us had airbrush makeup which we thought was beautiful. Daneene was very nice to deal, responsive, and answered all emails promptly. Highly recommend!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

This was the second time I worked with Daneene Jensen & Associates. I was a bridesmaid in my best friends wedding last year and was so impressed that I hired them the next month for my wedding over a year away. From start to finish I couldn't have been happier with their services. My artist was Joan and she was so super sweet. She made me feel comfortable and told me it was all about me and if there was anything I didn't like that she would fix it to make sure I was completely satisfied. I had a larger bridal party (6 bridesmaids, my mother, my mother-in-law and myself) Joan, Denise and their assistant Alex arrived right on time, setup and started working 15 minutes earlier than scheduled. This made my day flow even better because we weren't stressed or concerned with time. Initially I was concerned about the cost of everything but the final product was well worth the money. I did think the cost of the trial was a little bit too expensive as well as the on-site parking fee considering my bridal preps were done at my house. Daneene does a great job communicating every detail with you so you know exactly what to expect. Overall I would recommend Daneene Jensen & associates to anyone!!! They were wonderful!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Michele and Britny did an amazing job getting us ready for my wedding. We had 10 services, some hair and some makeup, for a bride, bridesmaids, mother of the bride, grandmother of the bride, and flower girl. They did a great job getting everything done on time. Our photographer arrived after we were all ready and Michele was kind enough to "reenact" some of the getting ready so we could get some pictures of that. I would highly recommend Daneene and her girls!

Recently Married

I loved working with Daneene for my wedding!!! She has been extremely responsive from the beginning which I so appreciate, and I felt like I could trust her and her team. She is an extremely talented makeup artist and I was very pleased with how my hair and makeup came out on my wedding day. She also met with me for a second hair trial to make sure I was completely happy with everything. We were on a very tight schedule the day of the wedding, but Daneene and Ashley arrived early and were a well oiled machine who got us all ready on time. We are so grateful and I would highly recommend her services to anyone!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

May and Lisa did the hair and make-up for my bridal squad the day of my wedding. They were AMAZING!

First off, I was planning the wedding from afar (California), and was quite nervous about choosing a make-up artist that I didn't know. Daneene and May were very responsive in answering my questions and sending portfolio pictures to calm my nerves. May and I did a trial a few months before the wedding- she took about 4 hours to make sure I was happy with the styles, and had great input. She really listened to what I like and looked at pictures I sent to come up with ideas for make-up. She's very talented!

The day of the wedding, May brought Lisa, who was fabulous. They arrived early with a schedule, and stuck to it! We were all ready on time. Both May and Lisa did a phenomenal job. Everyone looked absolutely gorgeous. I looked even better than at my trial! My hair and makeup were perfect. May was so sweet, calm, and re-assuring. She and Lisa were fun to spend the morning with! My mom and MIL loved them too.

Regards to pricing, I had shopped around before booking- their pricing was very reasonable, especially considering the artists do both hair AND make-up.

I would recommend Daneene Jensen.... and definitely ask for May & Lisa! They were fabulous!

Highly recommended!

Their airbrush makeup doesn't budge. Rebeca and Audrey are awesome.

Recently Married

I booked Daneene for my July wedding and also scheduled my hair & makeup trial a few months prior. She was so quick to respond by email, and was very accommodating in terms of scheduling my trial. She also answered all my questions promptly and with professionalism. I scheduled a second trial after deciding to go in a different direction with my wedding day look, and it wasn't a problem at all to schedule! Daneene is very calm and reassuring, and I was so glad to have someone like her help me get ready on my big day (not to mention her makeup and hair techniques, which are really, really excellent!).

On the wedding day, Daneene and one of her associates, Jessica, came promptly at 8:30am to my hotel suite to set up. Naturally, my bridesmaids and mother-in-law were all running late, which pushed the schedule back by about 30 minutes. I was stressed and a little embarrassed that no one was ready to go by 9am, but Daneene and Jessica were very kind and professional, and as soon as all the ladies arrived, they got right to work. They both did an INCREDIBLE job with the hair and makeup for my 3 bridesmaids, my mother-in-law, my mom (who couldn't stop crying all day!), and myself. It is so worth booking artists to come to you instead of driving around to go to a salon on your wedding day. Daneene - sorry for starting the day later than planned, but thank you so much for your and Jessica's amazing work.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

We got married in Newtown, PA and Fernanda came to the hotel and did all our hair and make up. She was INCREDIBLE!!! Our hair and make up looked fantastic all night long. I was so happy with my bridal hair and make up and our photos turned out wonderful. I am not hair and make up savvy at all and I gave Fernanda a general idea with some pinterest photos but she went above and beyond anything I could have imagined! Compared to other vendors I thought their pricing was very reasonable as well. Thank you Fernanda!!

Daneene was the main contact and she made it very easy, I had some last minute add-ons for my BM's and they were so accommodating!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

As a bride, your look on your wedding day is one of the most important things. I considered a few services (including a salon in Princeton) and another top rated makeup/hair artist, but ended up chosing Daneene Jensen & Associates for a number of reasons. Daneene was very responsive to all my inquiries, she had a number of different stylists/makeup artists available, the pricing was fantastic (unlike others, she does not charge a higher amount for the bride than birdesmaids - which makes sense to me!), and my trial went fantastic. As a matter of fact, after the trial, three of my other bridesmaid requested to add the services when they saw my makeup. I also changed my mind about the hairstyle after the trial and Joan (with whom I worked) executed on the new request beautifully. Joan was fantastic during my actual wedding. She had a lot of patience with me and my girls, makeup looked flawless and we looked great all during the wedding. If I need makeup services again in the future, I am reaching out to Daneene Jensen & Associates again.

Davine
06/27/2015

Using Daneene Jensen & Associates was the best. Daneene gets back to you quickly either though phone or email. She made planning less stressful and the fact that she would do anything to make my day perfect was invaluable. I worked with Fernanda and it was a perfect fit. Fernanda did whatever I wanted, she was down to earth, and a complete professional. It was the best hair and makeup experience I had ever had.

On the day of my wedding, Fernanda came to my hotel room at 5:00AM! There were three of us and she was timely and efficient. We all finished and was right on schedule. I don't think you can go wrong with Daneene Jensen & Associates.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Daneene Jensen (herself) came out for my wedding day to do hair/makeup for my bridal party, mom and I. From when I first got in touch with her she was helpful, kind, informative and an excellent communicator. I wanted hair extensions, and she gave me recommendations on what would be best for the hair style I wanted, places to go look, and she even offered for me to send her pictures of my natural hair and the extensions for her feedback! Her prices are competitive and her skills are impressive! On the day of my wedding, she arrived on time and got right to work setting up and on one of my bridesmaids shortly after. I did have a schedule for my 4 bridesmaids and mom for when they'd be up for their hair/make-up service, but naturally people were in and out and not in the bridal suite for their appointment time. This didn't slow Daneene down however, she grabbed whoever was around and got right to work on them. She was flexible, professional, calm and willing to work with me and my girls/mom to give us the look we wanted for the big day! Daneen did 9 hair/make-up services in about 4 hours...I had my doubts, but she came through as she assured me she would! Daneene was awesome and fun to have as part of the getting-ready portion of my wedding day. I'm so glad I went with her and loved my hair/make-up. I truly felt like a beautiful bride and got so many compliments from friends, family and most importantly my husband of how I looked!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Daneene did my hair for my best friend's wedding back in December 2013 and I looooved my hair, I showed her a pic, and told her how I usually like my hair and she checked every step of the way if I was happy and it looked awesome!! I booked for my own wedding in June and Emily did my hair this time and she was fabulous, I could not have been happier she listened to what I wanted and again made sure I was totally happy with the final look, plus she was so friendly and fun which is always a bonus :)! I always mention Daneene when asked for recommendations and I will definitely keep that up, they are wonderful!

Recently Married

It was a pleasure doing business with Daneene. She is incredibly responsive - usually replies to emails within minutes. She provides extremely detailed information covering all aspects of the services offered as well as a schedule for wedding day. I thought the pricing was very reasonable. We had hair done for the bride, MOB, MOG, and 8 bridesmaids and make up for the bride only. Michele was the main artist. We bonded with her immediately when she came to my house for the trial. She is an absolute riot. She worked with my daughter to get the hair style and make up exactly like my daughter wanted them and was able to even improve on it on the wedding day. Emily assisted her on the wedding day, did a great job, and was also a lot of fun to be around. I arranged for Michele to stay for touch ups during the photography session. Hair/make up was done at 3 p.m. and she trailed my daughter from Hotel Monaco to Washington Square to First National Bank to National Constitution Center from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. in 90 degree heat carrying her shoes and water and touching up her hair and make up at each stop. In addition to being a great make up and hair artist, she made everyone feel comfortable.

Tricia
06/12/2015

Daneene and May provided excellent hair and make-up services on the day of my wedding. I absolutely adored my hair and got tons of compliments on it the day of. All of the girls loved their hair and make-up as well. Often, girls end up getting their hair done and later fixing it on their own because they are displeased. This was not the case with Daneene. She made sure that each girl was absolutely pleased and confident with both their make-up and hair. I would absolutely recommend her and May for any event.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Daneene Jensen and Associates are amazing! I honestly can not say enough great things about Daneene. From the very first email outreach through to the day of the wedding, she was beyond a pleasure to work with. All of her emails had every answer to every possible question I could have about the process. During a time when I was very overwhelmed with a thousand wedding details, her organization and timeliness was a breath of fresh air. I knew right away that I was in great hands. In addition to being super organized with the administrative side, she is also incredibly talented. Everyone who had their hair done loved their hair and makeup the day of the wedding. It was about 95 degrees the day of and everyone's hair and makeup still looked incredible 14 hours later. We all looked and felt so beautiful! She exceeded all of my expectations. I would recommend her to any bride. I wish I could have her make me look that beautiful every day!

bholm823
05/30/2015

Decided to work with Kim after she did makeup for a friends wedding, with great results. They did a great job on my May 30 wedding and were very flexible with timing, location of hair and makeup service, etc. Daneene was also very responsive and organized when setting up orders and information a few months before the big day. It was a positive experience working with them and I would highly recommend!