Daneene Jensen & Associates- Hair & Makeup Artists

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

I booked Daneene for my July wedding and also scheduled my hair & makeup trial a few months prior. She was so quick to respond by email, and was very accommodating in terms of scheduling my trial. She also answered all my questions promptly and with professionalism. I scheduled a second trial after deciding to go in a different direction with my wedding day look, and it wasn't a problem at all to schedule! Daneene is very calm and reassuring, and I was so glad to have someone like her help me get ready on my big day (not to mention her makeup and hair techniques, which are really, really excellent!).

On the wedding day, Daneene and one of her associates, Jessica, came promptly at 8:30am to my hotel suite to set up. Naturally, my bridesmaids and mother-in-law were all running late, which pushed the schedule back by about 30 minutes. I was stressed and a little embarrassed that no one was ready to go by 9am, but Daneene and Jessica were very kind and professional, and as soon as all the ladies arrived, they got right to work. They both did an INCREDIBLE job with the hair and makeup for my 3 bridesmaids, my mother-in-law, my mom (who couldn't stop crying all day!), and myself. It is so worth booking artists to come to you instead of driving around to go to a salon on your wedding day. Daneene - sorry for starting the day later than planned, but thank you so much for your and Jessica's amazing work.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

As a bride, your look on your wedding day is one of the most important things. I considered a few services (including a salon in Princeton) and another top rated makeup/hair artist, but ended up chosing Daneene Jensen & Associates for a number of reasons. Daneene was very responsive to all my inquiries, she had a number of different stylists/makeup artists available, the pricing was fantastic (unlike others, she does not charge a higher amount for the bride than birdesmaids - which makes sense to me!), and my trial went fantastic. As a matter of fact, after the trial, three of my other bridesmaid requested to add the services when they saw my makeup. I also changed my mind about the hairstyle after the trial and Joan (with whom I worked) executed on the new request beautifully. Joan was fantastic during my actual wedding. She had a lot of patience with me and my girls, makeup looked flawless and we looked great all during the wedding. If I need makeup services again in the future, I am reaching out to Daneene Jensen & Associates again.

Davine
06/27/2015

Using Daneene Jensen & Associates was the best. Daneene gets back to you quickly either though phone or email. She made planning less stressful and the fact that she would do anything to make my day perfect was invaluable. I worked with Fernanda and it was a perfect fit. Fernanda did whatever I wanted, she was down to earth, and a complete professional. It was the best hair and makeup experience I had ever had.

On the day of my wedding, Fernanda came to my hotel room at 5:00AM! There were three of us and she was timely and efficient. We all finished and was right on schedule. I don't think you can go wrong with Daneene Jensen & Associates.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Daneene Jensen (herself) came out for my wedding day to do hair/makeup for my bridal party, mom and I. From when I first got in touch with her she was helpful, kind, informative and an excellent communicator. I wanted hair extensions, and she gave me recommendations on what would be best for the hair style I wanted, places to go look, and she even offered for me to send her pictures of my natural hair and the extensions for her feedback! Her prices are competitive and her skills are impressive! On the day of my wedding, she arrived on time and got right to work setting up and on one of my bridesmaids shortly after. I did have a schedule for my 4 bridesmaids and mom for when they'd be up for their hair/make-up service, but naturally people were in and out and not in the bridal suite for their appointment time. This didn't slow Daneene down however, she grabbed whoever was around and got right to work on them. She was flexible, professional, calm and willing to work with me and my girls/mom to give us the look we wanted for the big day! Daneen did 9 hair/make-up services in about 4 hours...I had my doubts, but she came through as she assured me she would! Daneene was awesome and fun to have as part of the getting-ready portion of my wedding day. I'm so glad I went with her and loved my hair/make-up. I truly felt like a beautiful bride and got so many compliments from friends, family and most importantly my husband of how I looked!

Recently Married

It was a pleasure doing business with Daneene. She is incredibly responsive - usually replies to emails within minutes. She provides extremely detailed information covering all aspects of the services offered as well as a schedule for wedding day. I thought the pricing was very reasonable. We had hair done for the bride, MOB, MOG, and 8 bridesmaids and make up for the bride only. Michele was the main artist. We bonded with her immediately when she came to my house for the trial. She is an absolute riot. She worked with my daughter to get the hair style and make up exactly like my daughter wanted them and was able to even improve on it on the wedding day. Emily assisted her on the wedding day, did a great job, and was also a lot of fun to be around. I arranged for Michele to stay for touch ups during the photography session. Hair/make up was done at 3 p.m. and she trailed my daughter from Hotel Monaco to Washington Square to First National Bank to National Constitution Center from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. in 90 degree heat carrying her shoes and water and touching up her hair and make up at each stop. In addition to being a great make up and hair artist, she made everyone feel comfortable.

Tricia
06/12/2015

Daneene and May provided excellent hair and make-up services on the day of my wedding. I absolutely adored my hair and got tons of compliments on it the day of. All of the girls loved their hair and make-up as well. Often, girls end up getting their hair done and later fixing it on their own because they are displeased. This was not the case with Daneene. She made sure that each girl was absolutely pleased and confident with both their make-up and hair. I would absolutely recommend her and May for any event.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Daneene Jensen and Associates are amazing! I honestly can not say enough great things about Daneene. From the very first email outreach through to the day of the wedding, she was beyond a pleasure to work with. All of her emails had every answer to every possible question I could have about the process. During a time when I was very overwhelmed with a thousand wedding details, her organization and timeliness was a breath of fresh air. I knew right away that I was in great hands. In addition to being super organized with the administrative side, she is also incredibly talented. Everyone who had their hair done loved their hair and makeup the day of the wedding. It was about 95 degrees the day of and everyone's hair and makeup still looked incredible 14 hours later. We all looked and felt so beautiful! She exceeded all of my expectations. I would recommend her to any bride. I wish I could have her make me look that beautiful every day!

bnwedding
Recently Married

I was worried about finding someone who would do my makeup and hair and not make me look overly done-up, especially with a brown skin tone. Daneene was very responsive via email, she communicated clearly, and she did a beautiful job understanding what I was looking for. I wanted something that would look like an enhanced version of me; something simple yet with an effect that fit the occasion. Daneene did a fantastic job matching my skin tone, making sure she toned down anything I didn't like, and choosing a look for my eyes that made my makeup pop but not still kept my look simple. For my hair, she did a great job and my hair lasted well into the night even though our wedding started at 10 AM.

Overall, Daneene and her assistant did a fantastic job with the hair and makeup for me and mom and the hairstyles for all of my bridesmaids; all for a price that was within my budget. Make sure you take a picture at your trial so you can show it to her the day-of. I'm so glad I chose her and I can't wait to see the pictuers!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I couldn't have been happier with Daneene and Ashley! Daneene did my hair and airbrush makeup and it couldn't have been more perfect! They showed up early, set everything up, and were ready to go before start time! The day of the wedding everything went smooth and they kept us right on time. I had heard so many stories about how the hair & makeup gets behind on the wedding day and can really put you behind for everything else....this is not the case at all! Actually, some of my bridesmaids were not ready on time for their scheduled hair and makeup times that Daneene had put together, but they were flexible and kept it moving so that we were still ready on time! Thank you for that! I would recommend Daneene and her team as they made us all look absolutely beautiful for my big day!

Beth
05/23/2015

I was extremely picky when choosing hair and makeup team for my wedding day. I could not be happier I went with Daneene and her team. From the first time I reached out to Daneene, she was so professional and easy to work with. She responds within the same day and informs you of everything you need to know for the big day. I had my trials with Fernanda and she was so great to work with. She was so patient and calm and worked with me to get the look I really wanted for the big day. I had 9 bridesmaids plus my mom and mother in law and Daneene had a detailed schedule sent to me the week before the wedding so the day of would be seamless. Fernanda, Marissa, and Rebecca came on time and ready to make my girls and myself look beautiful! Everyone was so happy with their hair and makeup and it lasted throughout the night. I highly suggest booking Daneene and her extremely talented fun and professional team for your event- they were amazing!

Phuong
05/22/2015

Daneene and Marissa were so easy and fun to work with. They went the extra mile with everything...Daneene even stopped by my venue for a "touch up" before the ceremony. They made all of us feel absolutely beautiful!! Great service at a very great price.

Meaghen
05/16/2015

Daneene and her associates Vickie and Audrey were absolutely fantastic on my wedding day. Daneene arrived extra early to set up and put me at ease with her organization. They were in charge of my seven bridesmaids and two flower girls hair and makeup and they did a fantastic job! We had to get ready pretty early, but Daneene and her team were willing to do hair and makeup touch ups throughout the day to make everyone feel completely put together! All of my girls were extremely happy with the quality and efficiency of their work. They kept to the schedule and were finished with everyone right on time. I was at ease knowing they were being completely taken care of. I would highly recommend Daneene's services, especially for a large group of people!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Helped make my bridesmaids and I look beautiful for my wedding!

Debbie
04/25/2015

Daneene and her staff did an amazing job the day of my daughter's wedding!!!! They provided outstanding hair and makeup services for all of us!!!! The bride, her bridesmaids, junior bridesmaids, flower girls, mothers of the bride and groom looked stunning!!!!

Recently Married

Daneen was organized and made a schedule to help my party and I get ready in time. She was always available and a pleasure to work with on an otherwise stressful day!

Recently Married

Daneene and Vicki were so professional. They did any amazing job! The prices were reasonable and great quality.