Daneene Jensen & Associates- Hair & Makeup Artists

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

It was a pleasure doing business with Daneene. She is incredibly responsive - usually replies to emails within minutes. She provides extremely detailed information covering all aspects of the services offered as well as a schedule for wedding day. I thought the pricing was very reasonable. We had hair done for the bride, MOB, MOG, and 8 bridesmaids and make up for the bride only. Michele was the main artist. We bonded with her immediately when she came to my house for the trial. She is an absolute riot. She worked with my daughter to get the hair style and make up exactly like my daughter wanted them and was able to even improve on it on the wedding day. Emily assisted her on the wedding day, did a great job, and was also a lot of fun to be around. I arranged for Michele to stay for touch ups during the photography session. Hair/make up was done at 3 p.m. and she trailed my daughter from Hotel Monaco to Washington Square to First National Bank to National Constitution Center from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. in 90 degree heat carrying her shoes and water and touching up her hair and make up at each stop. In addition to being a great make up and hair artist, she made everyone feel comfortable.

Tricia
06/12/2015

Daneene and May provided excellent hair and make-up services on the day of my wedding. I absolutely adored my hair and got tons of compliments on it the day of. All of the girls loved their hair and make-up as well. Often, girls end up getting their hair done and later fixing it on their own because they are displeased. This was not the case with Daneene. She made sure that each girl was absolutely pleased and confident with both their make-up and hair. I would absolutely recommend her and May for any event.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I couldn't have been happier with Daneene and Ashley! Daneene did my hair and airbrush makeup and it couldn't have been more perfect! They showed up early, set everything up, and were ready to go before start time! The day of the wedding everything went smooth and they kept us right on time. I had heard so many stories about how the hair & makeup gets behind on the wedding day and can really put you behind for everything else....this is not the case at all! Actually, some of my bridesmaids were not ready on time for their scheduled hair and makeup times that Daneene had put together, but they were flexible and kept it moving so that we were still ready on time! Thank you for that! I would recommend Daneene and her team as they made us all look absolutely beautiful for my big day!

Beth
05/23/2015

I was extremely picky when choosing hair and makeup team for my wedding day. I could not be happier I went with Daneene and her team. From the first time I reached out to Daneene, she was so professional and easy to work with. She responds within the same day and informs you of everything you need to know for the big day. I had my trials with Fernanda and she was so great to work with. She was so patient and calm and worked with me to get the look I really wanted for the big day. I had 9 bridesmaids plus my mom and mother in law and Daneene had a detailed schedule sent to me the week before the wedding so the day of would be seamless. Fernanda, Marissa, and Rebecca came on time and ready to make my girls and myself look beautiful! Everyone was so happy with their hair and makeup and it lasted throughout the night. I highly suggest booking Daneene and her extremely talented fun and professional team for your event- they were amazing!

Phuong
05/22/2015

Daneene and Marissa were so easy and fun to work with. They went the extra mile with everything...Daneene even stopped by my venue for a "touch up" before the ceremony. They made all of us feel absolutely beautiful!! Great service at a very great price.

Meaghen
05/16/2015

Daneene and her associates Vickie and Audrey were absolutely fantastic on my wedding day. Daneene arrived extra early to set up and put me at ease with her organization. They were in charge of my seven bridesmaids and two flower girls hair and makeup and they did a fantastic job! We had to get ready pretty early, but Daneene and her team were willing to do hair and makeup touch ups throughout the day to make everyone feel completely put together! All of my girls were extremely happy with the quality and efficiency of their work. They kept to the schedule and were finished with everyone right on time. I was at ease knowing they were being completely taken care of. I would highly recommend Daneene's services, especially for a large group of people!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Helped make my bridesmaids and I look beautiful for my wedding!

Debbie
04/25/2015

Daneene and her staff did an amazing job the day of my daughter's wedding!!!! They provided outstanding hair and makeup services for all of us!!!! The bride, her bridesmaids, junior bridesmaids, flower girls, mothers of the bride and groom looked stunning!!!!

Recently Married

Daneen was organized and made a schedule to help my party and I get ready in time. She was always available and a pleasure to work with on an otherwise stressful day!

Recently Married

Daneene and Vicki were so professional. They did any amazing job! The prices were reasonable and great quality.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I booked Daneene Jensen & Associates for my 2/28/2015 wedding after doing an immense amount of research and review searching on pretty much every wedding website out there. I cannot say enough how pleased myself and my wedding party were with how everything went! Daneene herself is super easy to communicate with and is very quick to respond. My initial contact and booking my trial went super smoothly and I loved how Daneene suggested timelines based on how long my hair was at the time of booking and when we should do the trial dependent on the style I was looking for. She gave me exactly what I wanted. I was VERY specific and she had no issue giving me the perfect look for my wedding day. She did my hair and makeup the day of and the rest of the girls' makeup. She had an assistant come to do the other girls' hair. There were 5 of us total and with just Daneene and her 1 assistant, we were able to finish with time to spare and everyone looked stunning. Everyone's hair looked perfect and the makeup was done so nicely that everyone still looked like themselves, but 50 times better. For an at-home service, it did seem a tiiiinnny bit pricier than some other companies I researched but she was well worth it. Her timeliness, her professionalism and overall beautiful job done was worth every penny. For the over-researching bride - stop your search, save your time, and book Daneene, you will not be sorry.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Daneene and her team are the best! She was always incredibly responsive, came to our venue the day of to help my girls and I get ready, and made everyone look absolutely beautiful. Everything held up throughout the entire night and everyone looks amazing in the pictures. I would recommend Daneene to everyone!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I looked at many different on-site hair & makeup teams throughout my planning process, but once I contacted Daneene Jensen, I knew her team would be it. Daneene was very professional and offered very descriptive information about her services, and from the photos & endless positive reviews, I felt super comfortable in moving forward with booking. Throughout the year, she was always available to answer my questions and worked with me to establish a great schedule for the day of the wedding. While I didn't have Daneene as my artist, she does an exceptional job at running her business.

My artist was Joan, who is such a sweetheart and is extremely talented! I was so pleased with my trial and knew I would be in great hands the day of my wedding. It only took a few pictures for Joan to understand my vision, and she transformed me into a beautiful bride! Michele and Emily were the other two artists (both also extremely talented!), and between the three of them, they made my bridal party and family look absolutely stunning! The feedback from everyone who had hair and makeup done has been so overwhelmingly positive, and one of my bridesmaids is even considering moving forward with booking Daneene's team for her own wedding day.

I HIGHLY recommend Daneene Jensen & Associates for your big day!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

My friend referred me to Daneene after members of her team did the hair & makeup for my friend's wedding in Philadelphia this summer. I worked with Kim from Daneene's team who did the makeup for my wedding on 11/29/14. Kim was extremely professional, and a wonderful makeup artist. All of my bridesmaids also loved their makeup! Working with Daneene was seamless, and she was always very prompt in responding to my emails. I will definitely recommend her to friends for their weddings!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

I was married on November 15th, 2014. I didn't consider myself a high maintenance bride but there was one area I wanted to be perfect, how I looked! So finding the best hair and makeup vendor was extremely important to me. I was referred to DJ by a coworker after being disappointed with my trial at my regular salon. I was sent to Joan and she was phenomenal. My airbrush makeup was flawless. I have hooded eyes that typically disappear in pictures and she made them look phenomenal. My hair was perfect. Incredible. My mother got her hair and makeup as well as did three of my girlfriends (I didn't have a wedding party). All looked amazing.

anastasia
11/09/2014

they came to my rescue. 1 week before my wedding, I cold called Daneene after I had a trial with another makeup artist company that made me resemble a dead clown- total panic for a bride before a wedding! Daneene returned my call very promptly, and made arrangements to squeeze me in for a trial ( my schedule was way limited with only one week to go) My makeup artist was Audrey. Who was punctual, took time to listen as I expressed how i wanted to look, and the end result was a glamorous version of myself, she was very pleasant to work with, and my mother and maid of honor were very happy with her work as well. Their products were fantastic, I had the airbrush and fake lashes, the job lasted the entire day and night, the day after my wedding my makeup was still on and looking good. great, professional experience start to finish.