Dallas Gold and Silver Exchange

• Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0

Private User 1 Reviews
A diamond dealer in Dallas took my mothers ring to Dallas Gold and Silver for cleaning. Someone there took out a large diamond and replaced it with a fake diamond. The diamond dealer got jail time but not their employee. They denied doing anything wrong.
Wedding: Recently Married
5.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Huge selection of items! Highly recommend...
Wedding: 06/29/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
We got my engagement ring and both of our wedding bands here and the service was great. Not only were all of the pieces appraised for more than we paid (something that will never happen at a bigger chain like Zales), but the people we worked with were amazing! For my husband's band, we picked out a style that had been discontinued and ordered it, a week later they called to let us know it couldn't be ordered but had to be actually made. Something they did at the same price (even though it meant they were losing money).
Wedding: 05/14/2011
5.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I were ring shopping online so he could get an idea of what I wanted. We searched and searched and searched. One day he went into Dallas Gold and Silver in Euless, TX and told them what I wanted. The lady helping him then went into the back and brought our a box of jems. They found the perfect garnet and then he decided on the setting. I decided on a garnet because its my birthstone and it means more to me to have that instead of a diamond. The service at Dallas Gold and Silver since then has been great, they let me come in any time and clean my rings for free.
Wedding: 10/11/2008