D.I.Y. RENTALS

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

They are easy to get in contact with and are the best price around! I checked into several rental companies and they beat their prices with everything I ended up using by quite a bit. They also have tons of colors to choose from, so you can definitely get what you want! I would recommend them for any event!!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Holly has everything that you could want and if she doesn't she'll find a solution! Not only can you rent things, she can help with planning and is just full of ideas, lots of fun, modern ideas. They were great to work with and even went out of the way to meet on at a time they were closed so that we could get everything returned after the ceremony.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Professional, timely and always willing to help or give ideas. Great place to work with and has tons of options to choose from with a great array of modern and contempory items.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This was the easiest place to shop ever. We rented our tables, chairs and even table linen here. The people were very nice and understanding. I would recommend this place to anyone. They rent anything you need from tuxes to wedding arches.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)