CutieClothes.com Formal Clothes for Boys and Girls
The Greatest Deals Everyday!
330 Alabama Street Suite D

• Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0

Anonymous 1 Reviews
This was THE WORST experience I had by far with any vendor! They STOLE my money and ran. I ordered two suits from them, only ONE suit showed up a week after it was supposed to and I called and emailed them everyday for over a week about the status of my other suit and they never responded. I had to report them to the authorities for theft! DO NOT USE! If they scam you, you can report them at: IC3.gov.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0

Anonymous 1 Reviews
Do not order from this site! We used them to order flower girl dresses for my nieces. The order took well over six weeks to come in, and once it did and we realized it was wrong it was impossible to contact them (flower on the dress was a different color than what the website said it would be). They don't answer the phone number listed on their website. They don't return phone messages or emails. They're completely unprofessional, and I 100% regret ordering from them. Don't do it.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
3.1/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  2.5
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  0.5
Got suits for ring bearers and jr. ushers and they looked great! Well priced. Website a little difficult to get around. Not clear about their policies and one Mom ended up over paying.
Wedding: 07/16/2011
 909-792-3300
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire