Customized Wedding Creations

(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The runner was a surprise by my organizer but for the ceremony it was an amazing addition

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
3.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.5
  • Value: 0.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Good thing I looked at the runner before my wedding...the satin ribbon pull cord was missing so I had to go out and purchase my own. As I walked down the aisle on the runner on my wedding day the entire runner kept bunching up and did not stay in place. In some of my wedding pictures it really stands out and looks awful. I am disappointed that the runner was not non-slip as advertised and priced. I could have saved a lot of money and purchased the same thing at Michael's or AC Moore.

Customized Wedding Creations responded with the following comments:

Unfortunately because I do not know who left this review, it is impossible for me to see if the runner ordered was in fact a nonslip aisle runner. Since I offer three types of aisle runners, it has happened in the past that an assumption was made that all of my aisle runners are nonslip and they are not. What was sent was a standard fabric aisle runner which is made from polyester fabric, NOT the same type as sold in Michael's or AC Moore. Theirs are similar to dryer sheet fabric and mine are real quality fabric. However, the standard runners do not have the backing the nonslip runners do to prevent movement. If whoever wrote this review would like to contact me, I would be happy to look back at the order to ensure the proper runner was shipped. I do apologize about the pull cord as that was an oversight and mistake on my behalf. I try to ensure that mistakes don't happen, but I am not perfect. Again, I'd be happy to discuss this with you if you email me directly as this is the first I'm hearing of this. Thank you.

As you can see from all of my other reviews, I do pride myself on my work and communication with the customer. I wish whoever this was would have contacted me directly so I could correct the situation IF there was a mistake on my part (obviously there was with the pull cord, but I'm not sure if there was with the actual runner because I need to check the order to ensure the proper runner was in fact ordered).

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I absolutely loved my aisle runner! It was such a wonderful and unique touch to my wedding. Cherin was absolutely amazing throughout the whole process. I was unsure about the color and design at first, but she really worked with me, sending me several drafts with different colors and options, until I found the one I fell in love with. I 100% recommend Cherin and her products!

• Wedding: 04/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Aisle runner was a perfect touch for our ceremony!! Loved it. Came out just the way I wanted it.

• Wedding: 10/20/2012
Katie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The service was very prompt and professional and we were extremely happy with the items provided

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
Penelope
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cherin was lovely to work with. She took the time to answer all my questions thoroughly and in a timely manner. The quality of the aisle runner was great and we had no rips or trips ;)

• Wedding: 09/30/2012
Antonia Holder
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The runner was beautiful and Cherin was very responsive and helpful throughout the whole process!

• Wedding: 09/22/2012
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cherin (the owner) was wonderful! I enjoyed working with her - she was responsive and professional. The aisle runner I got was made beautifully. I think an aisle runner is a great addition to any wedding! Lots of places have cheap and tacky looking aisle runner but Customized's products is anything but! My aisle runner was amazing, the colors matched perfectly and it was made of high quality! I loved my aisle runner and it looks great in my pictures!!!

• Wedding: 09/02/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our carpet runner looked beautiful! Cherin was very helpful in making it look beautiful! Thank you

• Wedding: 08/25/2012
Emma
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My customized wedding runner was fabulous, and everyone commented on it and told me that it was so beautiful! It sparkled in the church the whole time! Thank you! :)

• Wedding: 08/18/2012
Amanda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am a planner and ordered a custom aisle runner for a couple and Customized Wedding Creations were so easy to work with. They edited the color until we were pleased with it and they always responded right away. We received the runner very fast and I was very pleased as well as the couple.

• Wedding: 08/04/2012
Terrica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cherin was such a pleasure to work with. We collaborated and came up with a perfect aisle runner for my wedding. The runner is excellent quality and currently framed and hanging in our home. Thanks so much for creating such a beautiful memorable piece to remember our day!

• Wedding: 08/04/2012
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was beautiful ... good quality ... we're happy with the product !

• Wedding: 07/07/2012
Services Used: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Isabelle
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I was very pleased with our custom aisle runner and parasol. I looked around at many different vendors but what stood out to me was Cherin's flexbility and responsiveness to my emails. We also received our products on time with no issues at all and it looked awesome!! I strongly recommend her services and cannot wait for our pictures from the church ceremony!

• Wedding: 06/30/2012
Services Used: Lighting & Decor
kannitha
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Customized Wedding Creations provided me with a beautiful aisle runner for my special day!! Our communications throughout the ordering process was always professional and timely. I sent in swatches of my colors and they matched them perfectly! I would definitely be recommending Customized Wedding Creations to future brides!!

• Wedding: 06/16/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had so many compliments on the aisle runner. Nobody had ever seen one like it before. They loved the color and personalization.

• Wedding: 06/16/2012