Custom Dining Experiences

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

I have two food allergies and many of my friends have intolerances. Custom Dining was able to work around ALL of the food intolerances my group had. It was amazing. The food was all delicious. I had friends who were so impressed and went back for seconds because they were so excited they got to eat everything! Custom Dining provided the dinnerware, linens, and napkins. One stop shop. It was so convenient especially that my wedding was outside with not many resources or amenities provided by the venue. Highly recommend this caterer.

Services Used: Catering

Custom Dining Experiences was, hands down, totally kick ass! We had a buffet set-up and bar service and our guests raved not only about the food, but about the service, too. Thank you so very much for your delicious and professional contribution to our special day. We couldn't and wouldn't have done it without you. The kids buffet rocked, without a doubt!

Services Used: Catering

We had the most positive experience with Custom Dining Experience any mother of the bride could dream of!!! They were willing to cater to the precise culinary whims of a gourmet bride and groom. The remote location made it necessary for them to supply everything except the electricity, they made it seem effortless! They served a truly elegant plated dinner for 200 guests that came from both coasts. It was a 90*+ July day. The appetizers were perfect and each dinner was presented artfully and hot. They planned a special picnic menu for the children 10 and under at their own special table so they didn't have the long wait for dinner and could continue their play on the trampoline and climbing area with their nannies watching. Overall, perfection! Thank you for making this most important day in my daughter's life perfect!