Cupcake Squared

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Wow! It was great working with cupcakes squared! My husband and most of his family is gluten free, and cupcakes squared has so many flavors in the gluten free option. My mother in law commented on how moist the cupcakes were and my mother said most of our guests wanted to try all the flavors. Definitely go with the mini cupcakes, they're the perfect size! Oh and the staff was very helpful during the taste testing!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

What can I say except for cupcake squared is absolutely delicious. I was the bride that did not care much about how fancy our cupcakes were going to look but they had better be delicious. I loved that the cupcakes were square shaped. We picked three flavors: Lilokoi, Strawberry, Bailey's cream. Just the names alone sound delicious. At the end of the night there were no cupcakes left for us to take home. WIth that said, cupcake squared was a winner!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Thanks for the amazing cupcakes for our wedding. I am gluten free and they made delicious cupcakes just for me. Others eventually tried them the next day and couldn't even tell the difference. The flavors and options we had were incredible and we ended getting 8 different flavors mixed between the large and small sizes. The display at the reception that they provided us with was really cool and got a lot of attention.

Thank you for the amazing cupcakes.

Jeff and Ashley

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Yum, yum, YUM!! We decided to go with cupcakes instead of a main cake for our recent wedding, and it was the BEST idea. Cupcakes Squared has an amazing menu of flavors, and you can choose from standard or mini-sized cupcakes. Our guests loved the flavors, and they were definitely a topic of conversation after dinner. We will definitely use Cupcakes Squared again, and we would highly recommend them for any event!

Private User
4.7

cupcakes squared is a bakery with mini square cupcakes. They also provide a cake stand and delivery. Robin, the owner personally delivered the cupcakes to the venue and set them up. She was fantastic!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The best cupcakes and display. I love the lemon cake and carrot cake. Robin (the owner) is so sweet. She will take a good care of your wedding.

Private User
1+ year ago

This is the best place to get gourmet cupcakes for any occasion, in September 2013 we used them for our wedding. Cupcakes for a wedding is a great alternative from the tradition of wedding cake, cake cutting and plating. Besides, who doesn't like the opportunity to have 4 different flavors all fresh made with real fresh ingredients, preservative and stabilizer free? These are not your average cupcakes, they are truly a delicacy. With flavors like Smore's, Peanut Butter Berry (AKA PB&J), Maple Pecan you can't just eat one, but who would want to they are amazing how they melt in your mouth. You can taste the quality with how they select fresh strawberries or pumpkins for their seasonal flavors. Real ingredients made to compliment a variety of flavor combinations that keep you coming back for more. They are perfect for a tea party, small gathering or even a wedding ... just image 4 square cupcakes pushed together to form a cutting cake atop 3 tiers of mini cupcakes bursting with a variety of flavors to entice your guests. You have to pay for quality, these aren't your bake sale type cupcakes made from a box, these are made fresh daily with real fresh ingredients, that you can taste, these little gems are worth it for any special occasion or treat

Anonymous
1+ year ago

My wife and I decided to forego the more traditional wedding cake and do cupcakes instead. They were a big hit! Anyone who wanted to have a cupcake was able to choose from four flavors - there was something for everybody. Cupcakes Squared made several flavors of cupcakes for our wedding - each one was especially tastey! Since we are from out of the area, the ladies over at Cupcake Squared were very accomadating in meeting with us for our tasting. They delivered and set-up our cupcakes flawlessly. I would definately recommend them to anyone in the San Diego.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Best Cupcakes in San Diego hands down. We have been coming to this bakery long before we even got engaged and wouldn't have dreamed of choosing any other place for our wedding reception. The cupcakes are you guessed it! square, and are topped with the perfect amount of frosting. They have so many different flavors, all of which are phenomenal and look beautiful. My guests enjoyed the mini cupcakes, we got a ton (over 400) so each person could try a few different flavors, had a cutting cake and it was less than the cost of a traditional wedding cake . I received nothing but rave reviews from everyone and will be using them for any event I have in the future, oh and will probably just stop by for one or two on a whim. Delicious!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I knew I didn't want a traditional wedding cake but I also felt like cupcakes were getting to be a "been done" alternative. Cupcakes Squared was the perfect solution!! None of our family and friends from out of town had ever seen square cupcakes before. I love that the cupcakes are made using fresh ingredients, you can taste the difference. We were also able to get a gluten free cupcake for a family member with gluten allergy who normally doesn't get to enjoy dessert. He was so thrilled! The tasting was fun and easy, and the whole experience was easy, affordable and enjoyable. You will even get a free cutting cake for the top of your cupcake tower in your favorite flavor!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Best wedding cake option ever! We had them do our wedding cupcakes for our 11.11.11 wedding and they were FANTASTIC! The colors are fantastic and the flavors are AMAZING! We ordered about 50 more than suggested for our wedding and we didnt have ANY cupcakes left ;) We got 4 different flavors in minis so our guests would have an option -- and I think they loved them all! We will definitely use CupCakes Squared for all of our celebrations!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Cupcake Squared was a WONDERFUL choice for our wedding!! It allowed for many different flavor choices as well as a beautiful display!! The shop in point loma is adorable, and everyone there is passionate about cupcakes (I mean how could you not be!!). The environment was wonderful, and they are all so excited to help you in every step of the process- picking/sampling flavors, delivery, set up if you choose... And they are also amazing when it comes to allergies. I am allergic to gluten and they made an entire cutting cake for me and my husband that was gluten free and, I think, tasted better than normal cupcakes!! The whole experience was just wonderful!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

I loved these cupcakes! I was referred to Cupcakes Squared by a co-worker and I'm so glad I took the referral! Robin was very easy to work with - and the cupcakes are just delicious. We chose 5 flavors: Lilikoi, Mocha, Vanilla Chai, S'Mores and Strawberry Cream. My only complaint was that I didn't get to eat as many as I wanted to! =) The presentation was perfect and all my guests just loved the mini-size - so much easier to eat! And they were able to try a couple flavors. They were very accomodating with me being an out-of-town bride too - I was in San Diego only a couple times before the big day, and they made sure I had the tasting flavors I wanted - I can't say enough great things.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Cupcakes Sqaured was one of the best vendor decisions I made. All of our guests RAVED about the cupcakes. We ordered more than two dozen more cupcakes than guests we were expecting and were only left with four cupcakes at the end of the night--everyone loved them that much! They let you choose a number of different flavors and have a great stand for you to rent and display the cupcakes. They are really flexible and everything they do is delicious. They bake the cupcakes that same day and don't use any artificial colorings or flavors. Also, many of my family members are diabetic and they have a sugar-free cupcake option which was incredibly helpful. You won't be disappointed by choosing Cupcakes Squared!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

AMAZING!!!! The cupcakes where a BIG hit at the wedding.... Everyone loved them, they where ALL GONE by the end of the reception!! THANK YOU! I will definitely go back to you soon!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

We ordered Cupcakes Squared for our wedding and they were amazing! We chose over 7 flavors of both sizes and she had no problem accommodating our request. The guests loved the selection! And we ended up ordering extras because we knew everyone would want to try them. PLUS - they are all organic so they don't use any additives or food colorings - a definite bonus for anyone worried about that. They delivered and setup the cupcakes too, which was a nice addition to have so that I wouldn't have to worry about it - or my wedding planner either. Very nice people to work with!