Crystal Herry Photography / Ultimate Images by Crystal

Elegant & Mondern Wedding Photography

9421 Steamship Manhattan
Brewerton, NY 13029 | map
Style: Contemporary
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Crystal was everything you need in a photographer and more! She is so sweet but at the same time can get impossible groomsmen to follow directions. I have only seen a few images from our wedding so far and they brought tears to my eyes. I cannot wait to see them all. Crystal is amazing at what she does and I know I will hire her again when it's time for family portraits

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

EVERYONE MUST HIRE CRYSTAL!

Crystal is the best photographer money can buy. Crystal made my wedding planning experience so amazing. She was a part of my team from day one.

#1. She will always e-mail you back- immediately. Every response so kind, responsive and helpful.
#2. She does not judge. You will feel completely comfortable with her. She will make you feel important to her.
#3. Offers you the best deals and packages. I didn't want to spend a lot of money and Crystal never disregarded my budget and gave me a price of $1,600 for 6hrs and All Rights USB. I ended up going for the $2,500 to get unlimited time and travel after our engagement session.
#4. She is your wedding planner. She helped me create a timeline for my day and kept the parents and wedding party organized for the day. Everything went smoothly without chaos because she communicated with everyone. She even came prepared with tissues!
#5. Fast! She is so fast you wouldn't know she is even there. She made every picture taking experience a breeze. She set up all the shots without a shot list provided. She knew who was who in the family and wedding party and didn't miss a single shot. I was so relaxed knowing I could trust her to give me exactly what I wanted.
#6. She has a vision. She can see things we can't. We took pictures in locations she suggested. One location was at Pioneer Business Park just a short drive from Double Tree. With the pictures she took you wouldn't even know we were surrounded by buildings and cars.
#7. First class quality products. Everything you get from Crystal will be amazing with a bow on top.

You will not be disappointed with Crystal. She is the total package. Do not wait to hire her.

• Wedding: 08/01/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Crystal did our engagement photos last summer, and her associate Stacy Claire did our wedding photos last weekend. Then Crystal edited all the photos, and we were able to see them all online less than a week after our wedding, which was amazing. I can't say enough good things about both Crystal and Stacy. We did our engagement pictures at Thornden Park with Crystal, and they turned out awesome. Both do a great job directing you in how to pose, and are very friendly but also professional. Stacy helped us figure out our day of timeline, which was very helpful. We took our first look and bridal party pictures at Green Lakes in the woods, so the lighting was very complicated, but they turned out fantastic. We are beyond thrilled with all our wedding photos - detail shots, bridal portraits, first look photos, bridal party portraits, formal family portraits, ceremony photos, and reception action shots. Everything is beautiful and Stacy & Crystal's services are worth every penny.

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
Robyn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Crystal was worth every penny! Amazing service, so happy with our wedding photos!

• Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Crystal was amazing. She is professional but she is also so easy to work with. I'm not a fan of getting my picture taken, but she made it fun. I was sad when it was over.

• Wedding: 05/10/2014
jennifer
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Crystal is absolutely amazing!!! I can honestly say as soon as my husband and I met her I knew she would be doing our wedding photos. She is very personable, down to earth, genuine, and most of all extremely talented. I felt very comfortable with her and that was very important to me since she would be with me all day and taking photos while I got ready. I had met with other photographers but didn't connect with any like I did with her. Seeing all her past work she did was just breathtaking. I am so happy we choose Crystal as our photographer, she is the best!!!

• Wedding: 11/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough good things about Crystal Herry and her associate, Stacy Claire. They both were incredibly professional and my photos came out absolutely amazing. I did not see Stacy once in our ceremony but the pictures were incredible, very non-obtrusive style with just excellent pictures. She was able to work well with our large wedding party and we truly enjoyed working with her that day. Both her and Crystal helped us also with planning the timeline of our wedding and had so much experience; they really helped us out a lot in addition to the phenomenal pictures. I have already recommended them to two of my friends, and will continue to do so. The editing as well as the albums were top-quality and I truly am glad I was referred myself to Crystal Herry Photography.

• Wedding: 10/19/2013
Emily
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Crystal provided professionalism and quality work that is beyond compare. My wife and I were very happy and impressed by her work.

• Wedding: 10/04/2013
Ted and Carolyn
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I have to say that I normally do not write reviews because I just don't have time but I am making time for this one. Crystal did an amazing job with everything from organizing the day, coordinating our wedding party, getting the shots I wanted done, and just everything!! She showed up and scouted photo ops early in the day, before 11am and stayed to do sparkler pictures with us later in the night at 10:30. She was quick and efficient, not wasting time between shots, unobtrusive while taking pictures, and was super easy to work with. Crystal's personality puts everyone at ease and we heard so many comments from guests on how phenomenal she was. She also doesn't charge extra for staying late or over a certain number of hours, which many do. I would give her 10 stars if I could. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Crystal was great. All of my photos came out beautful, she really captured every moment!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Crystal did an amazing job capturing all of the events of the day! Our pictures are absolutely beautiful!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Crystal Herry has talent that exceeds anything I have ever seen. We just received our photos and can not believe how perfect they are! Dozens of wedding guests commented on Crystal's efficiency on the wedding...she is easy to work with, very experienced, and fantastic to have around when you're a nervous bride!!!

I will miss Crystal now that our wedding is over...We plan on keeping her involved in our lives as we start a family (we will want many more photos!)

• Wedding: 02/16/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Where to begin... Crystal was fantastic! Not only did our pictures come out wonderful, but she was also a pleasure to be around on our special day. Based on the quality of her work and her wonderful reviews we trusted her wholeheartedly to capture the once in a lifetime moments of our wedding day. We're so glad that we did. Our friends and family raved about how outgoing and sweet our photographer was, and best of all the shots that she captured. If you're considering Crystal as your wedding photographer you won't be disappointed. Her personality mixed with her talent and love for photography was a perfect fit for us. We simply adored her!!

• Wedding: 08/04/2012
Lindsay
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Crystal was a pleasure to work with and helped us incorporate so many wonderful ideas into our day and photographs! She really did serve as a wedding planner for our big day! We really enjoyed working with her and would recommend her to friends and family!

• Wedding: 07/06/2012
C
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you are considering booking Crystal for your wedding, just do it! She was absolutely fabulous to work with and I am so happy with our wedding pictures. She is so professional and really knows what shes doing. She got us moving along throughout the day and took SO many gorgeous pictures that I am so happy to have. She had our pictures posted on Pictage only 6 days after our wedding so we were able to look through them while on our honeymoon, which was amazing. She is very friendly and responsive to emails and phone calls and we never had a problem contacting her. She is the best! Thank you Crystal!

• Wedding: 05/12/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I am so happy to have found Crystal and couldn't imagine a better photographer! She is very easy to work with and her assistance with wedding/picture coordination was incredible helpful. I had a number of family members in from out of town, all staying at a bed and breakfast about 30 minutes away from the wedding site and she made no qualms about driving out for pictures. The pictures are a great quality and you don't even know she's there running around the whole time taking pictures! She also has really unique album options.

• Wedding: 04/21/2012
585-755-1205
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards