Crown Limousine LA

Crown Limousine LA

A promise of excellence... business or pleasure!

12300 Washington Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90066 | map
Vehicles: Limousine - SUV, Limousine - Standard, Limousine - S...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Value:
(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We booked our rental two days before the wedding; they took my call at 10 pm and worked after hours waiting for my signed reservation sheets (thank you Melisa, you’re awesome). Yes, it was totally last minute. Originally we thought we didn’t need the service but I’m so glad we booked them. It was so worth it.

Lee was our limo driver and Rodney was the town car driver. They were professional, on time, sweet and patient. I would totally use their service again!

Lee was funny and waited with me outside and checked before I walked in the church to make sure they were ready for bride. This was something he didn’t have to do but he did. He also watched all our personal items we left in the limo during the ceremony. I was so impressed with his service. He also managed to remain professional and kindly turn down my single maid of honor who hit on him after the reception. Way to be professional!!!!

Also we got a free bottle of Champagne after the ceremony!! Thank you Crown Limo!

• Wedding: 03/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great! My fiance (now husband) made the arrangements for transportations and even changed some things at the last minute. The drivers were extremely professional and very nice. They made sure to call when they arrived, and were already waiting for us after the ceremony. Our church had some complicated parking rules and was located on a busy main street with a red curb in front, and they made sure to follow all complicated rules and instructions!

• Wedding: 08/18/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I dont have much to say other than the limo ride was one of the most flawless and most relaxing time of our wedding :). But the limo looked great and got us where we needed to go and at the time we needed to be there. Great job

• Wedding: 07/07/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Professional, punctual, and reliable. Have an attractive-looking fleet of vehicles. My brother and I both used this vendor for our weddings, and we were fully satisfied by their service. I liked their Escalade limo and the 9 passenger white limo. They provided a bottle of champagne and real champagne glasses in the limos. No shady dealings like we've heard of from friends who used other limousine companies.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

On time, professional, wonderful service. I could not have asked for more. They took care of everything so that I did not have to give it a second thought.

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Driver was a pleasure and the car was gorgeous!

• Wedding: 04/11/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They were awesome for our wedding! I first went with a cheaper company (they are out there) but then, after reading more reviews, thought twice about it. The last thing I wanted to worry about on the "Big Day" was transportation in LOS ANGELES! So I went with these guys. Perfect! The driver was awesome and we tipped him well. He got out the red carpet for our guests like I asked and never skipped a beat. Highly recommend! You won't be disappointed!

• Wedding: 08/28/2009
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great service. Very courteous, easy to work with, competitive pricing. On time drivers who were pleasant and professional (and safe!)

• Wedding: 04/25/2009
4.9/5.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband booked the limousine for our wedding, and I'm pleased he chose Crown. We needed a Lincoln stretch limousine, and an additional SUV to transport some family members. It was not a problem booking either car, and they were flexible with the scheduling, since we didn't need the SUV the entire time. The cars were well stocked and looked fantastic. They were on time and the drivers (Terry and Moss) were complete professionals. Not having to worry about our transportation that day made it so much easier. Thank you Crown!

• Wedding: 09/27/2008
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rodney was our driver for our weddng on July 28th and he did a great job. Cheerful and classy, he shuffled us around all day with a smile on his face. On time and good manners. The limo was clean and up to date. I have no complaints!

• Wedding: 07/28/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

These guys were the top of the line transportation! I couldn't have found a better deal for the limo I was searching for and it was fast, easy, simple, and painless! They got to our wedding really fast and in class! Thank you so much!

• Wedding: 11/01/2009
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired Crown Limousine for our wedding and they were great. The limos were clean and comfortable, and they drivers were accommodating and communicative.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

I had a good experience with Crown - they were pleasant to work with on the phone and got me set up for the day of in advance. Unfortunately there were some communication problems with the driver so I still had to deal with credit cards and such on the wedding day, which I wasn't supposed to have to do. However, overall, that wasn't so bad and they were certainly prompt, followed directions well with our multiple, complex pick ups, and were very patient and professional with us. I would use them again.

• Wedding: 06/20/2010
310-737-0888
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards