Crown Entertainment DJs, Uplights & Photobooths
Bride's Choice Award '11/12/13/14! DJs/VJs, uplighting, unique talent separate us from the rest.
8 Maple Road
Westford, MA 01886  | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes

(4.9/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Jon did a marvelous job at my daughter's wedding. He kept the event moving along and was a lot of fun. Thank you very much for making my daughter's day memorable.
Crown Entertainment DJs, Uplights & Photobooths responded with the following comments:
Thank you Evelyn - we were glad to be a part of this great day at the Harris Pelham Inn! Keep in touch. -Terry
Wedding: 01/03/2014
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ

Paul 1 Reviews
Terry and his crew did an unbelievable job at our wedding. He is very professional and extremely flexible. He truly has your best interests in mind and will work with you to ensure that your wedding is exactly how you want it. Not only did he provide the entertainment for our reception, but he also set up all of the sound and took care of the music ques for our ceremony. At the reception, the dancefloor was packed all night. Terry kept it moving with an eclectic mix of old school, new hits, classic party jams, and slow songs to dance to with loved ones. We had a lot of special music requests that Terry was able to find and integrate into his set flawlessly. The lighting he set up was perfect and the video screens added a unique dimension to our party. The photobooth was also a big hit with our guests. Not only did each guest get their own photos to take home, we also got a beautiful, personalized book with everyone's photobooth pictures and well wishes. At and since our wedding, we have received nothing but positive feedback and many compliments on the elegance of the room setup, the photobooth, and especially the music. A very big thank you to Terry and his crew for helping to make our day a huge success!
PJ, thank you for the nice words. I knew the DJ/Video Screen/Uplight/Photobooth combination would be great for a crowd of your size at the Renaissance Hotel. I appreciate you trusting us with your big day. Please keep in touch and good luck with the baby!
Wedding: 11/16/2013
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I saw DJ Chris McClure perform a friend's wedding back in 2012 and I knew right away that I had found my DJ. Chris was so easy to work with! We wanted a classy, yet fun reception and Chris proved to be the best man for the job!
We had a small ceremony outside, which we had Crown Entertainment provide the music, extra sound system, and wireless mics for. The music suggestions Chris had were very tasteful and elegant. The ceremony went perfectly!
On to the reception....Chris was AWESOME for our intros! He had the crowd excited and ready to go for our entrance, which personally made my whole night. To see all of my family and friends up and dancing to our intro song (What is Love? which he timed PERFECTLY) was the highlight. Chris had people on the dancefloor all night, which was exactly what I had wanted in a DJ. He was professional, yet fun which made it easy for our guests to interact with him. He played music that all of our guests (ranging 97-6 in age) were able to dance to. He was simply amazing.
We also used Crown's photobooth which came with a personal attendant. Becky was so much fun and my guests LOVED interacting with her. If it wasnt for my husband and I, I would say Becky was the most popular person of the night! The photo album we recieved at the end of the night was so amazing and the perfect keepsake of the night. My friends loved being able to see their photos online too, something not a lot the other companies I looked at did.
Having a company that offered ceremony services, a DJ, uplighting, dance lighting, and a photobooth made everything so much easier and less stressful for us. I reccommend this company and DJ Chris McClure to everyone I know.
Kaitlin, Thanks for taking the time to write this. Chris often doesn't get the recognition that he deserves for the way the plans and executes at events. I'm glad you were happy. We love what we do! -Terry
Wedding: 10/19/2013
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Event Rentals & Photobooths
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Terry Moran was fantastic and we couldn't of asked for a better DJ at our wedding. He was there from the beginning open to questions and we loved how he set up video chats with us to make it a more personal meeting. His goal is to make you happy and set the perfect flow of your wedding day. That is exactly what he did. Terry knew exactly when to play music to please all generations and the dance floor was rocking all night! He played all the songs on our "must play" list. The guests that I talked to were so amazed with Terry and his assistant with the whole wedding process. I was told many times that it was the best wedding that they have gone to in a long time! (That compliment made me ecstatic). I highly recommend Crown Entertainment to those who are looking for stress-free planning and a wicked fun time!!! Thank you Terry!!

Amy & Shaun- 10.13.13 Waterville Valley
Amy, What a fun day this was! Your crowd was fantastic and the setting at WV was just beautiful. Thanks for requesting such a great set of tunes for me to play. - Terry
Wedding: 10/13/2013
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Adam 1 Reviews
Jon was so professional and made our wedding amazing. He kept us on time, played a great mix of music. When the wedding was done everyone was still dancing and did not want to leave the dance floor. He got everyone, and I mean everyone to go out there and dance and made the flow of the night great. I have already told a few friends about him and if you want a nice talented DJ go with Jon.
Adam, Thanks for giving us your feedback, it means a lot. We are lucky to have Jon on our team.
- Terry
Wedding: 09/28/2013
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our wedding just would not have been the same without Terry as our DJ! I have never seen so many people who don't usually dance, rip up the dance floor all night! My husband and I included! We also got the photo booth through crown and it was the best investment we made! The photo scrapbook we got to look at after the wedding allowed us to really see how much fun people had! Awesome candids as well as blackmail for later ;-) Everyone that I have spoken to that came to our wedding said it was the best one they've been to in a long time! I truly cannot thank Terry and his assistants enough for all they did!
Kaitlin, all the planning worked out perfect! So happy for you and Derek. It was sweet to see him get 'iced' during the garter! 8 years together and you planned a perfect day. The crowd was so fun, and the photobooth and lights really made the tent at the Colonial Hotel take a on a new look. I hope you like the video log on youtube. Thanks for trusting us and keep in touch!
-Terry
Wedding: 09/28/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had DJ Becky for our wedding reception and I have NO regrets. Becky and the Crown Entertainment team made our wedding a huge success. All of our guests were up and dancing the entire night! Becky was very easy to work with. She was able to set up webcam meetings that made planning our wedding extremely easy since my husband and I have virtually opposite schedules. During our reception, she kept all of our intros and other pleasantries on schedule. She ROCKED the dancefloor! There was such a variety to the music and she was very accomadating to every music request we had.
Our photobooth attendant Jordan had all of our guests laughing and was such a pleasure to work with.
The lighting we selected matched our colors perfectly and truly transformed the reception hall. I would reccomend Crown Entertainment and specifically Becky to anyone who is looking for the night of a lifetime and I will deffinetly be using this company for any event I have in the future.
Nicole, thanks for taking the time to highlight DJ Becky & Jordan. They are a great team and have a lot of fun at our events. Becky has been very successful with us because of positive and fun attitude. I'm glad the production you chose helped your day be exactly what you wanted. -Terry
Wedding: 09/15/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Terry & Crown Entertainment were fantastic! It has now been a little over a month since our wedding and we are STILL hearing rave reviews from all of our guests! The dance floor was packed from beginning to end - one perfect song selection after another. From our first conference call straight through the wedding night, Terry made sure we wouldn't have to worry about a thing! We were even surprised with custom up lighting :) One of the most important investments for your big day is entertainment, and Crown Entertainment is the best choice!

We honestly can't thank you enough! We are recommending you to everyone we know!!

Mike & Shaunna
Shaunna, thanks so much for trusting us with your big day. The crowd and musical choices were absolutely fantastic. Waterville is great for fall weddings and the day was perfect. DJ Jon and I had a great time with your crowd, playing a lot of non-traditional wedding stuff is always nice. Mike just might be the tallest groom I have ever worked with! I hope you like the youtube video log. Please keep in touch. -Terry
Wedding: 09/14/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
Terry provided excellent DJ services and uplighting for my wedding. I believe music is one of the most important aspects of a wedding and I was very impressed with Terry. The dance floor was packed all night. Terry is excellent at reading a crowd, pleasing all generations, and providing a good flow to the event. Very professional and responsive company. Listens to what you want.

I would recommend Terry and Crown Entertainment in a second.
Ali - I love it when a bride wants to include all of the different genres and decades of music in her wedding. Crowds that show up want to have fun at any age, and you giving me great choices made the day a great success! Your family and friends were terrific and I was happy to work with them all again after your brother's wedding. Tell everyone I said hello and thanks again. - Terry
Wedding: 08/24/2013

Jeremy 1 Reviews
Crown entertainment is always there for you! They did an amazing job through the whole process! Not only was the dancing/music/games set up perfectly, but even when our venue messed up on little things, Terry and Crown Ent. were there to help! (getting tables pushed together, drinks, being served, you know, little things) They go above and beyond for you and your day, they are not just there to set up, play music, and leave. They make it personal and strive to make you happy. They are there to make your wedding day perfect and make it exactly how you want it. My new wife could not stop talking about how Terry would ask, "is your day perfect? Is it everything you wanted?" She really appreciated that, and like they say Happy Wife, Happy Life! Thank you Crown for everything!
Jeremy - thanks so much for trusting me with your big day. I know you had other options and I'm glad you went with us. Weather was great, and your happy, stress-free bride made it a perfect day. I'm glad we got to incorporate all the elements you wanted, and the pics came out fantastic. DJ Jon and I had a blast that day. Let's get together up the lake this summer. Take care. - Terry
Wedding: 08/18/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
Request Jon for your DJ! He was knowledgable and helpful ahead of time. He absolutely went out of his way to meet our needs and answer all of our questions and concerns. Jon really made it easy and stress free. He was prompt and timely on our wedding day, and had a bright personality that all the guests enjoyed. The music was definitely a highlight of the event for our guests. I would gladly hire Jon again for other events.
Thanks again for this feedback, lady! Jon was raving about the fun that your guests had all night. -Terry
Wedding: Recently Married

Alison 1 Reviews
Terry Moran, DJ and owner of Crown Entertainment was absolutely FANTASTIC. My husband and I both have very different style of music we enjoy, and Terry was able to accomodate both our styles and make us both happy. There was never a single moment when the dance floor wasn't jam-packed! I have been to many weddings where the dance floor is empty, but everyone was moving all night long and all complimented us on our DJ choice. Terry guided us through the night instructing us when to eat, throw the boquet, cut the cake, etc. It was nice not to have to worry about the flow of the evening; Terry handled everything.

I would highly recommend Crown Entertainment to anyone who is looking for a great DJ! You will not be disappointed!!!!!
Ali - Not often do we get to go to the Ocean in CT for a wedding, but this was worth the trip. Nice to see your family again and watch everyone have such a great time. I think the uplighting really made this venue 'pop' and you can see how great the pics came out. We are going to feature some of your pics on our site! Jordan and I had a great day, we appreciate you trusting us with your wedding. I will see you and Eric at the Charleston, SC wedding I am spinning for your cousin in May -Terry
Wedding: 07/05/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
Terry and his assistant were exactly what we were looking for in a DJ. We wanted great music without a lot of talking, and he provided just that. He played the songs we requested, communicated well with the bridal party and wedding planner to make sure introductions to the reception, our first dance, the father/daughter, mother/son dance and cake cutting went accordingly. I highly recommend Crown Entertainment. He helped make our wedding night memorable and especially fun!
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I hosted a 50th surprise Birthday party for a dear friend in May of 2013 and Jonathon was the DJ. He was very professional and a pleasure to be around. I found that Crown Entertainment was easy to work with and very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend them for any future functions. Paul.
Paul, thanks for taking to the time to give Jonathan a nice review. He works very hard for us and his clients and we are lucky to have him. -Terry
Wedding: 05/31/2013
Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Joseph 1 Reviews
We had decided to hire Chris as the DJ for our wedding, mainly because we had used him for some of our functions in the past. Chris and Terry were extremely helpful with planning the day and made sure all of our concerns and worries were addressed. They made some great suggestions that really helped make the logistics of this crazy day a lot easier. Because of the wide age range of my family, I was very concerned that Chris would be able to play the appropriate music for everyone, from my grandparents, down to my 3 year old cousins. I wanted to be sure that everyone would have a great time and want to dance. From the classics, to great current party music, Chris chose the right songs and styles all through the event. His announcements and transitions were smooth and the dance floor stayed full during the entire event. I truly feel that due to Chris' laid back attitude and his DJ talent, it really made our day great.
The added touches of the up lighting and the photo booth ensured that the room looked elegant and every guest got a keepsake from the wedding, showing how much fun they had. We highly recommend the team at Crown Entertainment to trust with the biggest day of your life!
Joe, Chris has such a great musical range. I credit his dad to opening him up to all types of music when he was a kid! He cares so much about these events and I'm glad it shows. Please keep in touch. -Terry
Wedding: 10/27/2012

Jenn 1 Reviews
We chose to have Crown Entertainment as our DJ provider and DJ Terry Moran was outstanding!! We chose to have him provide music and microphones/stereo system for our ceremony and then also to handle the reception. Not only did Crown Entertainment provide our music but we also had them provide uplighting for our venue (a great addition!!!) And included in the uplighting package was a custom monogram for the dance floor-- which made for some really great photos!! Terry was wonderful to work with during the planning process, always responsive to our emails and calls-- and he kept our guests on the dance floor all night. We've received lots of complements from guest who loved Terry-- and want to book him for their own events. We highly recommend checking him out!!
Jenn, Church Landing is beautiful (I got married there too!) but the addition of uplights and monogram really make the room pop. Your group of family and friends were absolutely fantastic to work with. All the special touches, like the 'Beer Pope' and hockey theme made the day incredibly unique. Thanks for the referral to your friends and we will see you again this summer! Go Bruins! - Terry
Wedding: 10/12/2012
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
 888-632-1207
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire