Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths

Value
Flexibility
Mark
12/06/2014

Chris was great. He was very helpful, friendly, and played some great music. He was very accommodating to what we were looking for and very professional. I will definitely pass along your companies name next time someone is looking for a DJ. Also Leah and I would like to thank you and Chris for helping us make our party exactly what we were hoping. Everyone had a blast.

Denille
11/21/2014

Terry is a great dj! He had everyone up dancing until the very end! I went with a holiday/christmas theme wedding and he went above and beyond my expectations to bring that theme across throughout the night! It was a blast!

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths responded with the following comments:

Thanks Denille! So great to see your friends and family again. I loved the pics. A great wedding to end the year with. Keep in touch.

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Recently Married

weddings are wonderful, but a lot of work. My wife pretty much planned it all, but I recommended the DJ. Yep, she let me be responsible for that. Ha. Well let's just say she was thrilled that I did, Criwn Entertainment took our wedding from a 9 to a 10! The DJ was awesome, music selection was awesome and DJ was very flexible and accommodating !

Carrie
10/04/2014

DJ Terry was amazing!! exactly what we were looking for. I always think that a DJ makes a wedding and he sure did. One of the reasons we went with him was because he guaranteed he wouldn't play the non traditional wedding music i,e, no electric slide ( not that there is anything wrong with it - its just not us) he listened to our likes and dislikes and stuck to it helping to make an amazing playlist that kept everyone was on the dance floor all night long - all ages!! Our guest even two months later keep telling us what a great time they had and how much the enjoyed the music:-)

thank you Terry for helping to make our wedding so memorable.

Services Used: DJ

I used Crown Entertainment for my wedding and couldn't be happier with the services they provided. We used DJ Paul Dailey and also used the photobooth and uplighting services. Everyone was raving about what a great job Paul did. The dance floor was never empty and he stuck to our "do play" and "do not play" lists. The photobooth was a big hit among our guests. I would highly recommend using DJ Paul Dailey and Crown Entertainment for your wedding or other party!

Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Chris and Terry were both fantastic! From the very beginning they were both very easily accessible and I can't tell you how many times I emailed Terry with random little questions and he would get back to me almost immediately!

We video conferenced to make sure every detail was exactly as we wanted it. Everyone LOVED the photo booth. They also took the time and put together a surprise video for us on our wedding day and had EVERYONE dancing until the place closed! Can't thank them tonight for how great everything turned out!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Recently Married

My (now) husband and I could not have asked for a better DJ/MC for our wedding. Terry was professional from the very beginning, helping guide us through the maze of wedding planning, not only in respects to the reception organization and music but also in many other aspects including referred vendors, tips on choosing them, etc. His tenure in the industry was above all else. His on-line planner was easy to navigate and allows each bride and groom to customize their special day. Our guests loved the ability to make song requests on-line, helping create a night of dancing that everyone enjoyed. Terry's services are priced very reasonable and worth every penny. You will be guaranteed a great party!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor

No one warned me that being the bride, my wedding would be so chaotic and all over the place but I have to say Terry made my wedding happen! It seemed like he not only was our DJ but at times the planner too, making it all come together. Because of him, we had an amazing time and so did our guests. We can't thank him enough. He went above and beyond for us. He is very easy going and great to work with. By far, he is the BEST!! The photo booth was also a GREAT hit. My guests loved it and we had a blast looking at all of the pictures afterward! :)

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

I cannot say enough great things about Terry and his crew at Crown Entertainment! From our first meeting, we knew we were dealing with a true professional. Terry is incredibly experienced, talented, totally reliable, and most importantly has a great personality. My husband and I instantly knew we had to secure DJ Terry for our wedding. We used Crown Entertainment for a variety of services. At Terry’s suggestion we decided to use amplification for the ceremony. I am so grateful he brought this to our attention because with an outdoor ceremony on the water, our guests would have otherwise been unable to hear the most meaningful moments of our wedding, including the musicians and the touching words of our officiant. The equipment was completely unobtrusive, yet made a world of difference.

One important quality we wanted in a DJ (in addition to playing great music) was an ability to keep everything running smoothly, guiding guests throughout the wedding. Terry and his 2nd DJ did not miss a beat. Working with our vendors, Terry perfectly coordinated all phases of the reception from the bridal party entrance, to the first dance, to the speeches, to the cake cutting, to the dancing. Knowing he was in control gave me such ease and allowed me to have fun and enjoy our day. Terry’s choice of music was spot on. Guests of all age-groups were on the dance floor throughout the night. Incorporating our personal taste and style into the reception, Terry played all our musical requests (which were A LOT!!), yet used his experience to know what songs to play and when. Finally, our reception was in a big white tent, and Terry’s use of uplights provided a perfect balance to create a more fun and intimate ambiance. Crown Entertainment’s commitment to their clients is unsurpassed. I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding, or any event. You will not be disappointed!

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths responded with the following comments:

Casey and Mike, thanks for the kind words, it really means a lot to us. It's great to see clients appreciate all the insight that I offer for your big day. Your guests were fantastic and I really enjoyed this day at Misslewood.

Recently Married

I wouldn't change anything. I had the photobooth for my wedding and everything went well and the guy was very friendly.

Services Used: Photography, Unique Services (Other)
Ronald
05/25/2014

Crown Entertainment was a pleasure to work with from the very first meeting. Terry listened to everything we wanted and planned an event that perfectly matched our preferences and the preferences of our guests. We have received so many compliments from our family and friends on the music and videos at our wedding. Every single minute was perfect. We were enjoying the entertainment so much we extended the event. We can't say enough nice things about Crowne Entertainment. If you are lucky enough to secure their time do not hesitate. Book immediately!

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths responded with the following comments:

Ronnie your wedding was a fantastic experience all the way around. I'm glad we could tune into what you wanted to execute and give you exactly that. Great people and great musical picks by you made it a night to remember. Thanks again.

Pia
05/10/2014

We are very happy with how the wedding turned out. Our guests enjoyed themselves very much :)
We were running a little late because of the photo shoot and the fact that it was so hard to bustle my dress! Chris was very personable and tried to keep everything on time. He was great at making us feel at ease too. As you said, he is good with the mic and comfortable in front of a big crowd.
Many guests said the song selection was very good. It seemed to have catered to majority of the people at the wedding. I honestly was too busy to have noticed it but the mere fact we had people always on the dance floor was a good sign.
The lighting was phenomenal. it was absolutely breathtaking and just turned the entire evening magical. We saw the colors change from outside the room, and it was so beautiful. Jordan and Katie did a phenomenal job.
The monogram border was very sharp and clear, the names not so much. I am guessing it was because it was the pink color I had chosen.
There were some slight technical difficulties like the First Dance video not starting on time and the Parent Video ending too soon before the last few slides were shown. The song for the Last Dance also was different from what we had requested, but it worked well for the group of people (better than our initial choice, I think) that were still with us at that time.
Overall it was a wonderful experience. Thank you so much Terry!

Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)
1+ year ago

Terry did an absolutely perfect job at my wedding! He played every song that my husband and I asked for and kept everyone on the dance floor! He even took over the role of event coordinator, as mine was missing in action for most of the night. He made sure every part of my wedding went smoothly from the ceremony, to the cutting of the cake, to making sure all the guests were where they needed to be to share in each moment with us and most of all...be entertained!

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
1+ year ago

Terry did an amazing job at our wedding in Charleston, SC! He made sure every part of the wedding went smoothly, even taking the place of our own wedding coordinator when she failed to initiate certain events of our wedding! He had everyone on the dance floor for the entire reception and my guests still are telling me how much fun they had dancing at my wedding to the perfect variety of music. A++++ for Terry Moran, I guarantee you an amazing wedding if he is your DJ! He will work to make your wedding the day you dreamed of and has the experience and reviews to prove it!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
jill
01/18/2014

Terry was awesome to work with! very professional, and listened to exactly what i wanted! Everyone at my wedding, was so impressed with him. My bf is now using him as well for her wedding! the dance floor was never empty! thank you! highly recommend!!

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths responded with the following comments:

Thank you Jill! It was great working with your family again after spinning at your sister's wedding. Please keep in touch.

Services Used: DJ

Jon did a marvelous job at my daughter's wedding. He kept the event moving along and was a lot of fun. Thank you very much for making my daughter's day memorable.

Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths responded with the following comments:

Thank you Evelyn - we were glad to be a part of this great day at the Harris Pelham Inn! Keep in touch. -Terry

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ