Crescent Video Productions

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Crescent Video was recommended to us by our wedding planner. They documented our rehearsal dinner night and wedding day events. They did a magnificent job, creating a trailer and hour-long movie showing the highlights. Best of all, they did so without getting in anyone's way during the event.

The DVD and Blu-Ray products were amazing, including multiple copies for us to hand out to parents. The audio and video quality was superb. The content was set to a soundtrack that we picked. When there was more video than music, Crescent filled in with very tasteful choices. In addition, they were happy enough to send us the raw footage so we can see what didn't get into the videos.

We were so very happy to make the investment getting our weekend documented in this way. We would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Services Used: Videography

They did an amazing job. I didn't even feel like they were there but they got all the great video of the whole night.

Services Used: Videography

These people are AMAZING. I loved having her around, she filmed my rehearsal dinner night, the day of the wedding, and the wedding/ reception. the video is amazing, all I did was provide her with songs to use.. absolutely unbelievable!!! When we watched the video we did not even know she captured what she did, you never even knew they were around. She made the pictures and moments go perfectly to the beat of the songs.. it was incredible!! Amazing work. We laughed, cried and screamed out of joy about things we saw on our video.. absolutely wonderful. Wonderful service and people to work with. HIGHLY recommended!!!!!

Services Used: Videography

They were great. Courteous and professional. I barely realized they were there filiming. And definitely worth the price. The video turned out SO GOOD! Great memories....

Services Used: Videography

Fantastic people, beautiful production. They did a fabulous job.