Creative Unlimited, LLC

4.8/5.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5

Amanda 6 Reviews
We are so pleased with our wedding highlights video and raw footage from our wedding! Eric did an absolutely fantastic job capturing our day! Eric has such a positive attitude and outlook that it was effortless working with him throughout the process. We called him rather last minute into our wedding planning process and he was open to working with us right away. He captured so many special moments from our day and edited them beautifully in a unique way that really represents us. We are so lucky to have had him as our videographer!
Wedding: 09/19/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Let me start by saying that if there was any way to rate Eric Pomerantz and his company a 10/5 I would have done so without a second thought. From the moment I first called Eric to inquire about pricing and the various options to help me capture the moment of my proposal with photography and video, Eric was extremely helpful. He brought a great perspective, ideas, and was very professional. We discussed my plans (which included a hidden microphone and hiding in the bushes for quite some time) and he helped it all come to fruition beyond anything I could have imagined or expected. The video of the proposal came out amazingly well, he was there for me the entire time I was planning and even made some last minute adjustments on the day before based on our discussions. I want to thank Eric and Creative Unlimited for capturing this amazing moment in my life soo well!! While this is not a review for a wedding I do feel that if Eric is willing to go above and beyond like he did for me, he can capture your special day just as good as he captured mine :)
Wedding: 07/25/2014

Private User 1 Reviews
This review is for services rendered for my proposal.

After some mishap with a previous vendor, I happened upon Eric and Creative Unlimited through some last minute Internet searching. And I truly lucked out! With a little over a week till my proposal, I sought out Eric's services to capture and preserve the moment to be cherished later. Eric was not only very friendly and accommodating, but provided great insight into the planning as I had planned the proposal at a movie hall. Eric and his team had never worked under such conditions (the movie hall would be in pitch darkness) but he welcomed the challenge and made great suggestions and did a great job of directing the effort on the day itself. Thanks to Eric and his team, a lifetime milestone was captured beautifully. I especially am thankful for how my fiancee's reactions were captured as she was watching the video. Something both of us will cherish forever.

I would highly recommend Eric and his team!
Wedding: Recently Married

Tracy 3 Reviews
I would absolutely recommend Eric with Creative Unlimited if you are looking for a videographer. He is super nice and very easy to work with. You will be amazed at his work.
Wedding: 12/13/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I Have to start off by saying that your wedding day is supposed to be the best day of your life..all of your hard work goes into hope for the perfect day and Creative Unlimted makes that day so easy for you. Eric and Dave were amazing and you didnt even know they were there. Eric didnt feel like your videographer he felt like your friend and he actually has become a friend of ours. Video is so incredibly important to get for your wedding day. If I had to choose between video and pictures I would pick video..someone else can snap millions of pictures for you but video is special...I have watched mine over and over again alone and with my family and it doesnt get old... you live that day over and over again. If I have any advice for wedding planning it is to get video and get it with Creative Unlimted. Our video is like your watching a movie...the creativity that they put into it is one of a kind. Thank you sooo much guys!
Wedding: 11/10/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My cousin and her husband hired Creative Unlimited back in 2007 for their services and after seeing her wedding video, I knew I wanted to hire them someday. When it came time to plan my wedding, I met with Eric and hired him after ten minutes. He is so warm, friendly and most of all, knowledgable about the business. He also shot our engagement shoot, which was amazing. The professional photographers who worked with him on our big day, were unobstrusive...meaning, we didn't even know they were at the reception. Our wedding video was amazing and is now a lasting memory we can share with our family, friends and future children. I would recommend Creative Unlimited to all brides out there looking for a great wedding video and beautiful photographs that will last a lifetime. Thank You!
Wedding: 08/24/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Value:  4.5

Private User 4 Reviews
Eric did a wonderful job creating a video that me, my husband and our families will enjoy for many years to come. I feel that he captured every special moment of the day beautifully. The final product was everything I could have wanted.
Eric was very responsive to my emails and phone calls and kept in constant touch in all the days leading up to my wedding day. He was friendly, easy to work with and very professional. It was a pleasure working with him throughout the wedding planning process as well as on my wedding day.
I would recommend Creative Unlimited video services.
Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My husband and I are completely thrilled with our wedding video. We are so happy with the work from Eric at Creative Unlimited from start to finish. He was a pleasure to work with and made the process so smooth. I am so glad we now have a wedding video that beautifully captured the moments from our special day.
Wedding: 06/09/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Okay, so this is the scoop... If you are getting married, you want to remember it forever, right? Well, hiring a plain old photographer/videographer just won't do will it? You want the memories to be sweet, not dull, reminiscent of a good time, and one your family, kids, loved ones will look back and say, "WOW"!! Because this is what you want for your wedding, you will have to... I repeat HAVE TO, hire Creative Unlimited!!!!!
Eric and his team are amazing! We knew we wanted a videographer, but I can honestly say this was the best investment and I'm so happy we worked with Creative Unlimited. I can't say enough about what a pleasure it was to work with them, so patient and easygoing. But most importantly, we were absolutely blown away with how beautiful and special our wedding video turned out. The quality of the video is remarkable and like a Hollywood movie, made especially for us. They captured every special moment and pieced everything together perfectly. On other note - they were so discreet and I hardly noticed they were there filming, professionalism and class. We will treasure this video forever. Thank you times a million!!! Remember I didn’t just “like” our video I LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!!!!!
Wedding: 05/17/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Perfection! This is the only way I can describe Eric from Creative Unlimited. In an effort to keep costs down I was originally not going to have a videographer, however a few family members passed prior to my wedding and we changed our minds because we wanted to make sure we captured everyone and could watch them partying and having fun forever. Eric worked with us on the cost and availability since we hired him extremely last minute. He also was able to artistically showcase all the people we wanted to see on video. He knows how to make the moments come alive that cannot be expressed adequately through still photos. I am beyond happy with the final product. I would not change a thing on it. Eric sent me a raw data video, which I watched thoroughly, and then a first edit copy. There were minor things I wanted to change in the first edit video. Eric was receptive to my changes and was quick with returning a new final video. The final video addressed every single change and was just perfect. I am so happy. I will be using him for any and all future events that need a videographer and you should too!
Wedding: 05/11/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
No need to look any further!!! I did a lot of research prior to booking a videographer, and Eric and Creative Unlimited are the best at what they do. Our wedding video was beautifully shot and edited. It is like watching a movie, a movie that you would want to watch over and over again. They are so professional and easy to work with. Everything was perfect from A to Z. The raw footage came soon after the wedding and the edited version came soon after that. Eric even hand delivered the video to me so I could get it faster!! I highly recommend Creative Unlimited without any hesitation!!!! Thank you Eric for capturing our wedding and making the memories last forever!!!
Wedding: 04/05/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We used Creative Unlimited for both photography and videography and we are so happy we did! We had found out about Creative Unlimited from a relative that used them for her wedding video. After seeing them in action and how amazing they were, there was no question we were going to book them!

During the whole process, Eric was there for us whenever we had questions about ANY thing.We booked them early in our engagement, but we knew we wanted them and we didn't want to waste any chance of them not being available for our day.He was wonderful and he really kept in touch with us the whole and never made us feel like he forgot about us.

We used them for our engagement pictures and we are so glad we did! Not only are they beautiful, they are creative (just like their name!) they are not the typical photos you see everyone doing, they are whimsical and romantic while keeping the fun and playful element in them. You can definitely see it in the pictures. We added this on to our package and would recommend that to anyone! They even helped us pick out a location to do our pictures in!

For the wedding, they were incredible! Eric and his team showed up early to the locations and got right to work and wasted no time! Being someone that really likes to be on time, mostly early, that made me really happy they were there before they had to. They made us feel so comfortable and relaxed the whole day during our wedding. I knew they were a group of guys I did not have to worry about at the wedding. They got amazing pictures as well as video shots at our wedding. Our guests and ourselves never felt like there was a camera in their face the whole time. We are so pleased with the results we have seen so far and can't wait to see our album and video completed. They love what they do and it shows in their work. Such a great group to have capture our wedding and we could NOT be happier!

You will NOT be disappointed, book them!
Wedding: 03/23/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We found creative unlimited though wedding wire, which we used to find all of our vendors... Initially we were thinking of skipping video or get a cheap videographer... When we contacted creative unlimited and checked their work we felt that their service is well worth it and we are very glad we did... They are very professional, responsive and patient, which unfortunately I can't say the same about our photographer who was not with creative unlimited. On our wedding day, Eric and Dave were leading the photo session. They were giving direction to our photographers. They are so creative with their work. Overall, we are so pleased with product we received and got so much compliments from our family and friends. We watched the video so many times and we have not yet to get bored... We thank you for such great work and I know I would recommend you to all friends and family
Wedding: 11/11/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
When I say I searched long and hard for a videographer...I mean I searched LONG and HARD for a videographer. I knew exactly what I wanted in terms of style. I was looking for someone who would put together a mesmerizing hour of the highlights of our wedding day without it being boring! I was adamant that the video shift through time and not be images from morning to night in that order. I wanted to hear audio over different video...I wanted it to be captivating - a work of art. Well, Eric understood what I was looking for upon our first meeting, because he is an artist and produces videos this way. I had a few special requests, which he incorporated into my video to make it more personal and special. He truly brought my vision to life and put together the most phenomenal video! Plus, he was awesome to work with! Trust me, you want someone that you get along with and who is not invasive since you will be spending all day with them! My husband was anti-video so was not involved in the selection process but when we got the video, he was beyond impressed. We have watched it together more than 5 times since we got it (about four months ago) and have shown it additional times to friends and family. Everyone has the same reaction - tears...and applause at the end. The best part is that now my husband tells every person that we know who is getting married, "get a video" and recommends Creative Unlimited. He is so thankful that we had a videographer since he says not only gets to re-live the day (since it goes by so fast!) but also that he got to see the wonderful moments that we missed. I couldn't have been more pleased with Creative Unlimited.
Wedding: 08/25/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Eric is a visionary artist who captures your fondest momests and immortalizes them. His ability to cut to the essence of each moment is evident in his careful shot selection and seamless editing. Creative Unlimited videographers Eric and David arrived at our locations, the bride and groom's, and caught intimate moments as we each prepared for the plunge. We struggled to tie our bowties before my cousin came to the rescue; I can't wait to see the outtakes. Eric was particularly effective at managing the various demands of a busy wedding schedule with the time it takes to create high quality work.
I enthusiasiastically endorse Creative Unlimited, and I recommend Eric's work to all who treasure their precious moments and want to preserve them forever. Thanks guys!
Wedding: 08/05/2012

Anonymous 6 Reviews
I cannot say enough positive things about Eric and Creative Unlimited. On the day of the wedding, Eric brought such positive, upbeat energy to our day and I could see how he was working hard to include creative, little personal touches in the video. We recently got our video and my husband and I are just in love with it. It's like we get to relive the whole day over again in the comfort of our living room and we get to see things that we didn't even notice the day of the wedding. I also just love all the creative, personal touches that are included in the video. Eric and his team are truly talented and enjoy what they do and it shows in the quality of the video.
Wedding: 08/04/2012
 732-416-9191
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire