Create Excitement Wedding DJ Entertainment

Create Excitement Wedding DJ Entertainment

New Jersey's Professional DJ Service

4607 Broad Street
Wall Township, NJ 07753 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Ben at Create Excitement! I was having a hard time trying to choose songs for the ceremony and Ben was able to set up an appointment for us to come down to the office and help us work out the kinks. Ben has such a huge personality and you can tell he loves every minute of what he does. After our appointment I felt much better about the ceremony music and couldn't wait for our reception! On our wedding day we couldn't have asked for more. Everything ran smoothly and people were out on the dance floor. Our experience with Ben was absolutely great and we would recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ for their event!

• Wedding: 10/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

WOW Is all we can say about Ben and create excitement! Ben was amazing!!!! He has a great response time and was so sweet and kind even though I would ask him TONS of questions. He would check in often and even sent emails randomly to me counting down the days and saying how excited he was for our wedding. He listened to everything that we wanted and also gave great advice!!! There is NOTHING that I would change about our wedding day. Ben did our ceremony music, cocktail hour music, reception music, lighting and photobooth. Our wedding was great because of him. Before we booked Ben I was worried about the DJ, since everyone knows if the DJ is bad a wedding is bad. After our wedding EVERYONE raved about Ben and I am so so so so happy that we found him and booked his services! Ben made doing business and planning a wedding so much easier than it could have been. We even stopped mid wedding to take a photo with Ben because he was so great!!!! Thanks again for everything!!! Hopefully I never have another wedding to book you for, however I will book you for any other parties that we may have in the future!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ben from Create Excitement was fantastic to work with. It was a wonderful change to have a vendor who was completely on top of things and actually made wedding planning easier. We had numerous compliments from guests on the music selection, and Ben was able to deliver exactly what we wanted. He was extremely accommodating, even when we threw in some last minute changes.

• Wedding: Recently Married
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Do you want a DJ who can and will make your wedding all that you have dreamed? Then, Create Excitement Entertainment is who you are looking for. From the moment I met Ben, I felt at ease. He worked hard to get to know us and ensure that the wedding was exactly what we wanted. His website is amazing and allows you to pick songs you want played and songs you don’t want played. This was key for me as I have very specific tastes. Plus, my mom was worried a bit about the music choices, and Ben went out of his way to make a CD for her to get a glimpse of what the wedding music would be like!

Throughout the reception, Ben checked in with Bryan and I several times to make sure we were enjoying the music and tone of the evening. We DEFINITELY were, as were our guests. Everyone is raving about Ben and Create Excitement. He started the night off playing the high energy song, SHOUT, before we even did our first dance. Everyone was on the dance floor immediately and it never stopped. The dance floor was packed all night!!

Thank you so much Ben and Joe! The night was a dream!

• Wedding: 08/16/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We knew when planning our wedding that the DJ would be one of the most important aspects of the wedding night and what an excellent choice we made in hiring Ben and Create Excitement! Our wedding was on March 14, 2014. Ben was so responsive, really took his time to get to know us and was in constant contact with us during the entire planning process. His suggestions were so helpful and really appreciated! He understood exactly what we needed from our DJ. From the ceremony, to cocktail hour and throughout the entire reception, Ben captured our style of music perfectly and was such a great DJ and MC. He had the dance floor filled all night long! The only time anyone sat was to catch their breath for a minute and then they were back out on the floor! His professionalism, enthusiasm, attention to detail, and knowledge made our wedding a huge success! We could not have wished for a better experience and cannot thank him enough for making our night so memorable! Our guests have not stopped talking about how great the music was! We highly recommend Ben, Ginette and the entire staff at Create Excitement!...Kelly & Dominick

• Wedding: 03/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the moment that we met with Ben my fiancee and I knew that we would be hiring Create Excitement for our wedding. He was so professional and passionate about his work and made us even more excited about our wedding. The online tools that he provided made it very fun and easy to plan out our reception and all the music styles that we wanted to incorporate. Although Ben was not available for our wedding, DJ Adam stepped in and completely exceeded our expectations. He got us right away and was so thorough about every detail. We received so many compliments about the music and everyone was dancing the night away. I will definitely use their services again for future events and encourage any bride to meet with Ben and Adam when looking for DJ's for their wedding.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Create excitement was absolutely amazing! Ben was very helpful and accomodating from the very begining to the absolute end. He was available at anytime wether it was via email phone or in person. He helpef me and my husband through every step of our reception and had very helpful suggestions when we got stumped picking out certain songs for particular vital parts of our reception. I was beyond impressed with their professionalism and courteous manner from start to finish. Everyone had an amazing time and raved about the music and involvement thet had throughout or reception. I will definitely use them for any major events to come as well as continue to recommend them to anyone looking for an entertainment company for their own special occasions!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ben was fantastic. He was great to work with leading up to the wedding, and on the day of he did everything we asked for. He totally "got" what we wanted and he played all of the right songs at exactly the right times. I can be picky about this sort of thing but with Ben we didnt have to worry -- I really appreciated his sense of timing). Our wedding ended with a bang - it was a total blast because of him.

• Wedding: 10/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ben was just awesome as our wedding MC and DJ. We are so glad we chose Create Excitementfor our ceremony and reception. From the begining Ben was professional, enthusiastic, and warm. The attention to detail that we received was so important and made us feel assured that our day would be just the way that we wanted. Ben went out of his way to make sure that he got all the music and details done right. I loved the fact that he was able to offer guidance that really reflected what we were looking for. Everyone told us they had a great time, which we have Create Excitement to thank for.

• Wedding: 08/10/2013
4.9/5.0
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired Create Excitement for our wedding vow renewal. It was a joy to work with Ben, and he provided an excellent evening of joy and entertainment for us and all of our guests. All of our needs and requests were met with compassion and joy from Ben. We have no complaints and only happy and joyful memories full of dancing with friends and family! The kids loved all the group dances led by Ben. The additions of lighting and projected family photos added a nice touch! Thank you for everything Ben!!!

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We made an excellent choice by booking Ben and Create Excitement for our wedding. When planning a wedding it's important to think about the experience of planning the wedding as well as the actual wedding. As far as the actual wedding - it was awesome! Ben did a great job getting everyone on the dance floor from the beginning. He was a great MC as well and we didn't worry at all throughout the reception about when things were supposed to happen - it was handled. We went with the photo booth option, which was a win too.
As far as the planning process went - Ben was super responsive and spent a lot of time with us to make sure he got our vision just right. He is personable and professional and customer-service oriented. We would highly recommend.

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Ben and the Create Excitement team recently did my wedding on June 8, 2013. With all the madness that goes with your wedding day it was comforting to know that Ben was on top of every detail. He made himself extremely available throughout the entire process and was very responsive to any questions we had.

My family used to own a DJ company so there were several former DJs in the room who can be overly critical of other DJs. They all made it a point to come mention to me that they were very impressed with Ben and his team.

It was a great evening that wouldn’t have been possible without the excellent services of Create Excitement!

• Wedding: 06/08/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From my first phone conversation with Ben, I knew he would be the perfect addition to our wedding ensemble. He was not only kind and attentive, but extremely professional, helpful, and responsive. Being an out-of-state bride, this was extremely important to me and took generous amounts of stress out of our planning. His pricing is to beat, and even better, he was never pushy trying to "sell" us like other DJs that I had contacted. He is honest and genuinely cared about our wedding. It was so fun and easy being able to select our music online and document the way we wanted our wedding to progress. We couldn't have been happier come the night of the wedding. The setup was flawless, the music was quality, and Ben brought such a joyous and personal touch that everyone complimented on. He was eager to take requests, and we danced ALL night long! We had a smaller wedding of 50 people, and one of my fears was that the dance floor would be empty- not a chance with Ben. I would recommend him over and over, as would our guests who raved about him. Thank you for adding to the perfection of our night- you're the best!

• Wedding: 01/19/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I just got married on January 5th and my husband and I loved our DJ!! Ben was the best! Leading up to the day, Ben was extremely responsive & was always willing to listen to our ideas and provide us with suggestions of his own. It is very clear that Ben loves his job and that his goal was to make us happy with his performance. He gives off an energy that is contagious and he had everyone up and dancing (both young and old) from the beginning of the night to the end. He managed to hold everyone's interest and we have received many compliments on our DJ selection. I will definitely refer him to all of my friends and use him in the future for other events!!!

• Wedding: 01/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had such a great experience with Create Excitement! My husband and I got married in NJ but are the furthest thing from "Jersey Shore" as possible. We knew we needed a DJ who got our desire to have great dance music without it verging on being a club. We discussed our event with Ben initially and Adam was our actual DJ the day of the event. Ben was extremely helpful throughout our planning process and answered any questions we had as they came up. Adam was fantastic. We used the company for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception and weren't disappointed with any of it. The volume level was perfect throughout (which could have been an issue with outside sound and another wedding indoors). His music choices included anything we requested and options that melded perfectly with the crowd--the dance floor was NEVER empty (always a good sign!). He also checked in with us (and our bridal party) every so often to see if the volume was alright and if there were any songs we wanted to hear. He was a superstar. We highly recommend Create Excitement!

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Create Excitement recently DJ'ed our wedding, and we couldn't be more pleased with our experience! Our initial meetings with Ben were informative, helpful and focused on our specific needs. Throughout our planning, Ben was always organized, professional, and most importantly, accessible. He always listened to our requests and offered suggestions that he thought might work for us. Their online planning site made it easy to listen to/select music and make payments. Adam, who was the DJ at our wedding was also great to work with! He too was professional, thoroughly prepared and remained flexible (even when we we made a couple of changes mid-reception).

• Wedding: 09/08/2012
800-746-5558
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards