Countryside florist inc.

(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.9 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The inspiration for my wedding flowers was very detailed and difficult to explain, but Sandy didn't miss a beat. She did a wonderful job bringing my vision to life, and was such a pleasure to work with. I received so many compliments for my beautiful flowers!!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Profile Picture
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sandy and her staff are by far the best florist I have ever worked with. Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous. Unlike most florist today she "serviced" our wedding with tender loving care as if it were her own family's wedding. She was there to set up the church and the reception hall with the most beautiful arrangements. She helped fluff my daughter's dress right before she walked down the isle. When it came to the flowers, I did not have to worry about 1 thing. Thank you Sandy we truly appreciate all you did to make our day so very special.

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Where to start...Sandy is amazing! She truly loves what she does and is extremely talented at it. For our wedding she did the bouquets, boutonnieres, cake topper and corsages. We created our own centerpieces but she assisted in letting us know what would look best and even complimented them the day of. They quality of her work is flawless and I would recommend her to anyone getting married in the area. She delivered on time and even hung around afterwards to make sure help was not needed elsewhere.

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used the Countryside Florist for our daughters wedding on June 15th. Sandy was such a delight to work with and the flowers were just beautiful. As part of her services Sandy stays until each member of the wedding party has their bouquet, corsage or butioner placed or pinned as needed. We would highly recommend her!

• Wedding: 06/15/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All I can say is this florist is special. I have worked as a floral designer for 10 years, and I have exacting taste. Flowers were the focal point of our wedding decorations. They have talent, a true eye, and can handle anything from traditional to modern, and anything in between. Essentially, they are artists who happen to work with flowers, instead of paint or pencil. Highly recommend. Plus, they work with any budget!

• Wedding: 05/05/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sandra and her team at Countryside Florist provided our flowers for our April 27, 2013 wedding. The flowers turned out beautiful and
They were exactly what we wanted. They did such a nice job listening to our wants and they definitely got it right! We would recommend Countryside Florist to our family and friends.

Jessica and Kevin
Broadview Heights, Oh

• Wedding: 04/27/2013
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sandy was really fabulous. I didn’t know very much about flowers at all, but I brought pictures of my dress and the bridesmaids’ dresses along with a handful of bouquet pictures I’d found online and liked – and she pulled it all together beautifully. Sandy was extremely knowledgeable and patient in explaining all of the different options to me and showing me a variety of choices. When the initial estimate came in a bit higher than I’d expected, she was willing to work with my budget.

At first, communication via e-mail was not always returned as quickly as I’d hoped, but it got better at the end when the wedding drew near. Phone communication was always promptly returned, so I’d recommend that method of communication.

On the day of the wedding the flowers were absolutely gorgeous and smelled so beautiful. Incidentally they also held up quite well in the days after the wedding! All of the arrangements were breathtaking and it was great to have Sandy’s help pinning boutonnieres and arranging my dress for the big walk down the aisle. I wholeheartedly encourage future brides to give her a call and go with Countryside – you won’t be sorry!

• Wedding: 04/20/2013
4.5/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sandy from Countryside Florist is one of the most caring vendors out there. She listened to all of my desires while also helping me to create my wedding vision of an elegant, sophisticated evening. The first time that I cried on my wedding day was when I saw the beautiful bouquet that Sandy had created for me. Not only did she create beautiful arrangements and bouquets, but she went above and beyond and was our stand in wedding coordinator the day of, telling the bridal party when to go down the aisle and fluffing my dress. I've already had guests commenting that our center pieces were "epic" and "beautiful" - so happy we made the choice to go with Sandy!

• Wedding: 10/20/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Countryside Floral brought the vision of my wedding to life! Sandy was a dream to work with and was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the whole process. On the day of the wedding, the flowers literally took my breath away- from the ceremony to the reception centerpieces, everything was simply breathtaking. Even my groom commented on the flowers, which is no small feat. For him to notice a detail like that, it would have to take something special! He wanted to make sure and save his bout after, as he was so impressed with it's beauty (and smell the day of- so fresh!) Brides, make sure and use Countryside! You will love them!

• Wedding: 10/19/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sandy was amazing when it came to picking out flowers. They were reasonably priced for the flowers we choose. She really put my vision to life.

• Wedding: 04/14/2012
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers and bouquets themselves were absolutely fabulous! The colors worked great together and everyone just loved them.

• Wedding: 09/23/2011
3.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 2.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sandy is full of energy and great to talk with. However, if you go with her, make sure she understands your visiion. She wasn't very responsive by email and when it came down to the day - it was a huge dissapointment. Flowers arrangments were much smaller than her pictures. Some of the flowers were not the ones we had discussed. She's a wonderful person, but I was not very happy when she took over the ceremonial walk and the girls ended up walking down to the wrong song. Better communication! If you want to run the show, make sure you at least pick up a program!

• Wedding: 08/06/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sandy is fantastic -- I had such a great experience working with her! I didn't know the first thing about flowers, but I knew I wanted them to be unique and interesting. She definitely delivered! (I wish I could put photos in this review, because the bouquets were completely gorgeous!) I will continue to use Countryside for any event I have. Thank you for making my wedding so beautiful! :)

• Wedding: 06/25/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After interviewing a number of florists for our wedding, we chose Countryside Florists and Sandy as providing the most quality and value. Sandy was very helpful in making suggestions and including all our ideas regarding type of flowers / color and presentation for the ceremony and reception. She was extremely responsive in getting everything set up for the ceremony and reception and even had a staff member at the church to pin on the boutoniere's for all the men in the wedding party prior to the ceremony.
Everyone we spoke with at the reception was extremely pleased and complimentary regarding the floral arrangements used for all 20 guest tables plus the bridal party table.

• Wedding: 07/31/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Absolutely beautiful flowers! The florist is a joy to work with she made our day extra special

• Wedding: 06/12/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Sandy is awesome to work with. She did an excellent job sitting down with me and trying to understand what I had in my head and put into the flowers. The day of the wedding the flowers were even more beautiful tham I imagined. I was recommended this place and it was definatley worth it, She works with real flowers and the prices and very resonable.

• Wedding: 09/26/2009
330-659-3776
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire