Country Weddings Bridal Boutique

Country Weddings Bridal Boutique

Favorite
Hingham, MA
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
4.7
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7
[Private]

Found my dress here, I am waiting for my dress it is supposed to come in July so if it comes ontime this place will get a 5/5. The ladies offered water/champage, appointment was private and they even let me bring about 7 people with me and the staff was SO nice!! they helped with everything, I woud reccommend!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I absolutely loved my dress from Country Weddings! I had a great experience and would highly recommend them!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I got my dress at Country Weddings and had such a wonderful experience there! The sales team was friendly and professional. I loved the selection of dresses offered at the boutique and fell in love with the fifth dress I tried on! The entire process took about an hour and I never second guessed the choice! My dress arrived on time, just like they promised. I also had a wonderful experience with Country Weddings' tailor, Beth. She did a beautiful job making the final alterations to my dress. I highly recommend Country Weddings for someone looking for a beautiful wedding dress and a positive shopping experience!

Marcia
08/09/2014

Working with Laura and Debbie at Country Weddings made my whole experience looking for a dress extremely relaxing and enjoyable! This was the first place I went dress shopping. Laura helped me pick out several dresses that I was interested in trying on. She showed me one that I wasn't interested in trying on, but asked if I would since it was new in the store and they wanted to see it on someone. Once I put it on, I fell in love with it! After a brief visit to another location that wasn't even close to meeting the service level I returned to country weddings to get my dress!
Thank you Laura and Debbie!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

My Victoria Nicole dress was ABSOLUTELY beautiful! I loved every minute of my experience at Country Weddings - from the initial appointment, to a follow up appointment to pick THE dress, to the bridesmaid dress selection, to all of the phone calls and reminders from the extremely helpful and responsive staff, to the fittings...it was all perfect! I HIGHLY recommend Country Weddings if you are looking for a wonderful experience from start to finish.

Darah
07/11/2014

Thank you for all your help with our wedding!! I loved the dress and the alterations came out beautifully!! Thanks to you guys and Beth.

Country Weddings Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

It was our pleasure, Darah!! You were a beautiful bride through and through!!

1+ year ago

Overall a good experience. Loved the dress and quality of the final product. Not so good on returning voice mail messages. Really good accutrements (i.e., shoes, jewlery, etc.)

1+ year ago

Excellent collection of dresses and tailor on hand with good hours.

4.3

Very easy to get in touch with- wide variety of gowns at different price points. Very much recommended!

Katie
05/10/2014

Every aspect of Country Weddings --- everyone I worked with, my BEAUTIFUL dress, my bridesmaids' gorgeous dresses, my veil, my fittings - was simply perfect. Each time I called with a question or entered Country Weddings, I was always greeted warmly and treated professionally. I highly recommend this vendor and wish I could experience this special time all over again!

Faye
02/01/2014

Just wonderful! wonderful people - dress was beautiful --- i recommend all friend to go there

Country Weddings Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

Thanks so much for your kind words, Faye. It was such a pleasure working with you!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

One of my good friends bought her wedding dress here, and loved the experience so we took her advise and went! It was an all together great experience - very attentive from the dress choosing, with honest opinions, all the way to picking up the dress. I'd recommend the store to anyone in the area or who's willing to drive to Hingham! It's worth it!

I'll also mention the staff was so great that we ended up buying the bridesmaid dresses here too! Just awesome in every way!

Country Weddings Bridal Boutique responded with the following comments:

So you glad you had such a positive experience with us, Adena. It was wonderful working with you!

1+ year ago

I had the hardest time finding a dress. The girls at Country Wedding have made this experience so exciting, fun, and overall amazing. They helped me find my perfect dress, viel, and jewelry! All of my bridesmaids and my flower girl got their dresses from there too! They did a great job, seamstresses are awesome, and I would highly recommend anyone going there. Even mothers!!! :)

1+ year ago

Loved my experience at Country Weddings! They are a small boutique shop in Massachusetts but have the best consultants around. I went to 4 other dress shops before finding "the one" at Country Weddings and part of that had to do with how great and helpful they were. I am very indecisive and they were extremely patient each time I asked to try something on again, with a different belt, etc. They were also able to show me exact colors of the dresses and let me know what could or could not be done with alterations. Each time I went in for fittings (their seamstress Beth is also unbelievable!) they were so excited for me, asked me how everything was going, and had everything all prepared for my appointment. One of their consultants even noticed I got my hair colored and complemented me on it. Keep in mind I met her one time before this and people I work with every single day didn't even notice! I would 100% recommend this boutique!

Services Used: Dress & Attire

I very much enjoyed my experience at Country Weddings Bridal Boutique and LOVED the dress that I purchased there. I went dress shopping with my mother, mother-in-law, and sister-in-law. There was maybe one other bride who had an appointment at the same time I did, but it is a small shop, so it was pretty quiet and relaxed. The consultant let us all browse through the dresses but focused on trying to understand what I liked and was looking for. She pulled some dresses as did the rest of us and I tried on about 8 dresses. The consultant was great and I never felt pressure to make a decision I wasn't ready to make. Since I had already been dress shopping twice before, I knew what I was looking for (and specifically chose this boutique because they are one of the few places in New England that carries Caroline DeVillo) and ended up ordering an "I.D." collection Caroline DeVillo gown. When the gown came in a few months later, I scheduled a time to go try it on and was pleased with how easy that process was. I was not pressured into having the alterations done at the store, and the owner and consultants were all so excited for me. I can't wait to show them a picture of me in the dress on my wedding day! I was very pleased with my experience at Country Weddings and would highly recommend it!

Lila
08/23/2013

All of the consultants at Country Weddings were delightful and helpful and I can't thank them enough (Debbie and Laura especially) for everything they did for me while I shopped for my bridal gown only four months before my wedding! Every question I had and request that I made was treated professionally. Debbie went out of her way to make it all happen for me. She contacted the designers of my dress and jewelry to see if I could make major modifications to create my dream wedding outfit (and in VERY short order!) On the night before my wedding, Debbie was there too, gluing my hair comb together and steaming my mother's veil for me to wear. The service I received at Country Weddings was second to none. I recommend this Bridal Boutique to every Bride-to-be!

How kind of you, Lila! It was our pleasure working with you - Debbie