COMPLETE weddings + events

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

Best value for the money that I found. They got back with me very quickly after I contacted them. Will update after the event.

COMPLETE weddings + events responded with the following comments:

Thanks Melody, look forward to working with you soon! Best of luck with the continued plans!

Services Used: DJ, Videography
Recently Married

Exceptional!!!!! Would highly recommend!

Services Used: DJ, Photography
Stacie
01/03/2015

We booked them for photography, DJ and photobooth. Using one company for all of these services helped make our wedding day super easy. We had very little wedding planning stress, thanks in part to Complete.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Recently Married

John was a great DJ. He played all of our requested songs and did a wonderful job.

Recently Married

We had a DJ and a photo booth :)

Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)
Karen
10/25/2014

Very professional and dj did excellent job.

Molly
10/24/2014

Lamont did an excellent job as our wedding videographer. He was communicative up until the day of the event, but not overbearing. He was present at all major parts of the wedding, but did not overstep his bounds or interfere with the photographer, which was much appreciated by her, I know. He was professional, courteous, and even offered to help during downtimes at the reception. Overall, I was very pleased with Complete/Lamont's customer service for the entire duration of the wedding!

Services Used: Videography
Jeannie
10/18/2014

We loved John so much my daughter has contacted him for her work's holiday party!

Tyler
10/18/2014

Complete was very affordable and easy to work with, and our DJ (Kevin Tran) was incredible helpful and professional. Overall, it was a great experience! If we were to do it all again we would probably consider using even more of their services because of how easy it was to set up!

Kelly
10/17/2014

The DJ played exactly what we wished for, following our suggestions, and adding his own songs in. We were totally happy and would recommend anytime to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Services Used: DJ, Videography
Recently Married

Eric was the best DJ! I couldn't have asked for anything any better. He was very accommodating, easy to work with, and prompt at retuning e-mails and phone calls. We had given him a long list of specific songs we wanted to be played throughout the night, he played them ALL. All of our guests thought he was great, we had compliments all night. Great job Eric, you rocked it!

Angela
08/02/2014

I was very pleased with the DJ service you provided for my daughters wedding. Very professional, and entertaining. Highly recommend!

Recently Married

From the beginning, working with Complete was so easy and everyone was so helpful. I received responses to phone calls or emails very quickly and any requests I had were met and exceeded my expectations. Our DJ Eric was wonderful; so nice and friendly and kept everyone out on the dance floor.

AllyCat
06/21/2014

This DJ service is the best! Our DJ, Chuck, went above an beyond what we expected of him. I didn't have a wedding planner, and he kind o took per the role of coordinator for the day making sure everything was going smoothly and the timing was good! He was so personable and accommodating, getting my husband and I drinks from the bar, making sure we got to eat, a big bonus for me because I get hangry. We have unusual taste in music so we wanted mostly mainstream music so everyone would dance. He seamlessly added a few of our favorites in! I decided the day before the wedding that we wanted another song added, it was no problem. He really kept that party going too. The intro song to get everyone going wasn't just a line dance, and I loved it. He also brought out glow-sticks when it got dark (outside venue), and organized a huge group hug, that was so sweet and special; I will remember it forever! I would highly recommend this service to any bride or event!!

Recently Married

This company was great to deal with. Answered any questions I had promptly. The DJ did a great job.

Services Used: DJ

We asked for a DJ that could help us with a dance if we got lost. Example: The Wobble! We had the best dancing DJ ever!

This might not be normal but we surely appreciated it... The DJ's assistant helped us put away chairs at the end of the reception. :)

Also, the DJ helped place the uplighting when no one was around to explain where they were suppose to go, and it looked very nice!

I highly recommend Complete DJ services.