COMPLETE weddings + events

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

I cannot say enough positive things about our experience with COMPLETE. We used the DJ, photography, and videography services. Although I can't say much about the quality of the video or photos yet because the wedding was not long ago, I have no doubt that both will be very high quality and exactly what we wanted. Both John (photographer) and Marshall (videographer) were extremely professional and they made the bridal party and our guests feel very comfortable. I'm so excited to see the video and photos and I will update as soon as I receive them!

Eric was our DJ and he was truly one of the best DJs I have ever heard. From the moment the first song played to the last song of the night, the dance floor was packed. We had an amazing time dancing with family and friends and Eric even joined in. He was very accommodating to my requests before and during the wedding. He kept everyone on schedule throughout the night and I'm so thankful he was there.

I had multiple guests come up to me and compliment all three members of the COMPLETE team. I loved being able to work with one company on three huge, important aspects of the wedding. I would recommend any of my friends and family to use any service at COMPLETE. Thank you so much for the wonderful experience!

COMPLETE weddings + events responded with the following comments:

Hi Kim, I'm so glad to hear your day went so well - and your kind words are very much appreciated! We will definitely pass your review on to your COMPLETE team members John, Eric, and Marshall. And we will be back in touch very soon when your photos and videos are fully edited! Thanks again! :)

Services Used: DJ, Photography, Videography
Christina
08/01/2015

HI Fellow brides & Grooms...we recently got married on August 1st, I just wanted to share a great experience with a company we used COMPLETE weddings + events Kentucky​ for our videography...they went above & beyond for us. They not only got our video back to us rather fast but they captured so many beautiful memories that we will cherish for a lifetime. Your so busy during the wedding you don't get to share all the time you would like to with your family & friends ...Complete captured all the fun that was being had with our guest & all the details of our wedding. The videographer we had even helped me with my dress & stayed longer to capture extra details. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married!!! One of the best decisions we me made!!!!

COMPLETE weddings + events responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the review and the opportunity to work with you on your special day Chrissy! Best of luck to you and Mark in your future together! :)

Services Used: Videography
Melody
Recently Married

Best value for the money that I found. They got back with me very quickly after I contacted them. Will update after the event.

COMPLETE weddings + events responded with the following comments:

Thanks Melody, look forward to working with you soon! Best of luck with the continued plans!

Services Used: DJ, Videography
Recently Married

We had the pleasure of working with Eric Leslie at my daughter's wedding. He was the best DJ we have ever seen. He worked with the bride and groom, really listening to their opinions. and special requests. He is a wonderful man to work with, a great DJ that really knows his music and you can tell that he enjoys what he does. He chose a great selection of dinner music, did great job with the bridal party introductions, and had the dance floor completely full all night. A great experience!

Recently Married

Todd Risher deserves a HUGE THANK YOU for making our wedding reception so fantastic! I hardly left the dance floor and attribute that to his choice in music - which fit our bill to a tee! Our meetings before the big day allowed us to outline exactly the flow of the reception and song preferences we had. On the big day, every song was fun and appropriately matching the occasion. I was impressed how often he came to check in on us, the bride and groom, to help the events flow, stick to the timeline (but still be flexible), make sure the evening was turning out the way we wished and that we were having a great time. It was nice of him to ask permission when people requested songs I hadn't originally included on the planning form. I also appreciated that he included the 'must-play' songs. When they came on, I smiled even bigger knowing they were meaningful to more than just me. Overall, I was incredibly pleased with how well the evening went and thankful for all his contributions. Our meetings before the big day and our multiple emails back and forth as plans changed were greatly appreciated. He was so easy to work with, especially for someone planning a wedding from out of town. I feel lucky to have had him as a part of our big day and thankful for the recommendation for him from a friend. I have certainly passed that recommendation on already and will continue to do so. He is a outstanding asset to the company!

Thank you again from a very happy bride.

Recently Married

Exceptional!!!!! Would highly recommend!

Services Used: DJ, Photography
Stacie
01/03/2015

We booked them for photography, DJ and photobooth. Using one company for all of these services helped make our wedding day super easy. We had very little wedding planning stress, thanks in part to Complete.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
1 person found this review helpful
Recently Married

John was a great DJ. He played all of our requested songs and did a wonderful job.

Recently Married

We had a DJ and a photo booth :)

Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)
Karen
10/25/2014

Very professional and dj did excellent job.

Molly
10/24/2014

Lamont did an excellent job as our wedding videographer. He was communicative up until the day of the event, but not overbearing. He was present at all major parts of the wedding, but did not overstep his bounds or interfere with the photographer, which was much appreciated by her, I know. He was professional, courteous, and even offered to help during downtimes at the reception. Overall, I was very pleased with Complete/Lamont's customer service for the entire duration of the wedding!

Services Used: Videography
Jeannie
10/18/2014

We loved John so much my daughter has contacted him for her work's holiday party!

Tyler
10/18/2014

Complete was very affordable and easy to work with, and our DJ (Kevin Tran) was incredible helpful and professional. Overall, it was a great experience! If we were to do it all again we would probably consider using even more of their services because of how easy it was to set up!

Kelly
10/17/2014

The DJ played exactly what we wished for, following our suggestions, and adding his own songs in. We were totally happy and would recommend anytime to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Services Used: DJ, Videography
Recently Married

Eric was the best DJ! I couldn't have asked for anything any better. He was very accommodating, easy to work with, and prompt at retuning e-mails and phone calls. We had given him a long list of specific songs we wanted to be played throughout the night, he played them ALL. All of our guests thought he was great, we had compliments all night. Great job Eric, you rocked it!

Angela
08/02/2014

I was very pleased with the DJ service you provided for my daughters wedding. Very professional, and entertaining. Highly recommend!