COMPLETE weddings + events

COMPLETE weddings + events

Kentucky's Largest and Most Popular Local Wedding Service

3401 College Dr.
Louisville, KY 40299 | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic Rock...
Liability Insurance: Yes
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very professional and dj did excellent job.

• Wedding: 10/25/2014
Karen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lamont did an excellent job as our wedding videographer. He was communicative up until the day of the event, but not overbearing. He was present at all major parts of the wedding, but did not overstep his bounds or interfere with the photographer, which was much appreciated by her, I know. He was professional, courteous, and even offered to help during downtimes at the reception. Overall, I was very pleased with Complete/Lamont's customer service for the entire duration of the wedding!

• Wedding: 10/24/2014
Services Used: Videography
Molly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved John so much my daughter has contacted him for her work's holiday party!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Jeannie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Complete was very affordable and easy to work with, and our DJ (Kevin Tran) was incredible helpful and professional. Overall, it was a great experience! If we were to do it all again we would probably consider using even more of their services because of how easy it was to set up!

• Wedding: 10/18/2014
Tyler
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The DJ played exactly what we wished for, following our suggestions, and adding his own songs in. We were totally happy and would recommend anytime to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wedding: 10/17/2014
Services Used: DJ, Videography
Kelly
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was very pleased with the DJ service you provided for my daughters wedding. Very professional, and entertaining. Highly recommend!

• Wedding: 08/02/2014
Angela
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the beginning, working with Complete was so easy and everyone was so helpful. I received responses to phone calls or emails very quickly and any requests I had were met and exceeded my expectations. Our DJ Eric was wonderful; so nice and friendly and kept everyone out on the dance floor.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This DJ service is the best! Our DJ, Chuck, went above an beyond what we expected of him. I didn't have a wedding planner, and he kind o took per the role of coordinator for the day making sure everything was going smoothly and the timing was good! He was so personable and accommodating, getting my husband and I drinks from the bar, making sure we got to eat, a big bonus for me because I get hangry. We have unusual taste in music so we wanted mostly mainstream music so everyone would dance. He seamlessly added a few of our favorites in! I decided the day before the wedding that we wanted another song added, it was no problem. He really kept that party going too. The intro song to get everyone going wasn't just a line dance, and I loved it. He also brought out glow-sticks when it got dark (outside venue), and organized a huge group hug, that was so sweet and special; I will remember it forever! I would highly recommend this service to any bride or event!!

• Wedding: 06/21/2014
AllyCat
  • Flexibility: 5.0

This company was great to deal with. Answered any questions I had promptly. The DJ did a great job.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We asked for a DJ that could help us with a dance if we got lost. Example: The Wobble! We had the best dancing DJ ever!

This might not be normal but we surely appreciated it... The DJ's assistant helped us put away chairs at the end of the reception. :)

Also, the DJ helped place the uplighting when no one was around to explain where they were suppose to go, and it looked very nice!

I highly recommend Complete DJ services.

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are completely flabbergasted at the quality of service we received. We hired Compete's DJ services and John was our DJ. He really went above and beyond when it came to getting our dance floor going. He read the room and adjusted the music perfectly so that there was hardly a toe not tapping at the reception. More than that though, he led line dances, timed the ceremonial events (first dance, cake, etc) to exactly when we needed them and would even run over to check on the bride and groom throughout the night. He kept things on track, made sure we liked what he was doing, had any requests available on the spot and even brought everyone left at the end of the night into a big dance circle. In the future, if a friend of mine is searching for a DJ for their wedding, I wouldn't just recommend Complete Weddings and Events, I'd come close to insisting on it.

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Complete was great, they were patient with me explaining the process for the DJ several times. The DJ was great, we communicated via email and text and everything worked out according to plan. I would definitely recommend the business to anyone looking for a wedding DJ. Thanks for making our day special!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
Jeff
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Very easy and helpful vendor! Would recommend for sure!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
Services Used: DJ, Videography
Liz
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I had the most fantastic wedding I could have ever asked for and the DJ was a big part of it. He was professional, fun, and knew how to keep the party going. I would recommend this DJ to anybody.

• Wedding: 05/17/2014
Nicole
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My daughter used them for her wedding at hurstbourne country club on 4/26/14. We loved them, they did a great job. Everyone danced and had a really good time. The DJ was very professional and very good at getting everyone's attention for each of the events- cake cutting, etc. I highly recommend them!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our DJ was fantastic! Apart from playing a great selection of music he was also able to entertain our guests while we were taking pictures before the reception. Also, he was more than willing to get us drinks all night so we wouldn't have to miss talking to any of our guests.

• Wedding: 04/12/2014