COMPLETE weddings + events

4.7
Flexibility
Melody
Recently Married

Best value for the money that I found. They got back with me very quickly after I contacted them. Will update after the event.

COMPLETE weddings + events responded with the following comments:

Thanks Melody, look forward to working with you soon! Best of luck with the continued plans!

Services Used: DJ, Videography
Recently Married

We had the pleasure of working with Eric Leslie at my daughter's wedding. He was the best DJ we have ever seen. He worked with the bride and groom, really listening to their opinions. and special requests. He is a wonderful man to work with, a great DJ that really knows his music and you can tell that he enjoys what he does. He chose a great selection of dinner music, did great job with the bridal party introductions, and had the dance floor completely full all night. A great experience!

Recently Married

Todd Risher deserves a HUGE THANK YOU for making our wedding reception so fantastic! I hardly left the dance floor and attribute that to his choice in music - which fit our bill to a tee! Our meetings before the big day allowed us to outline exactly the flow of the reception and song preferences we had. On the big day, every song was fun and appropriately matching the occasion. I was impressed how often he came to check in on us, the bride and groom, to help the events flow, stick to the timeline (but still be flexible), make sure the evening was turning out the way we wished and that we were having a great time. It was nice of him to ask permission when people requested songs I hadn't originally included on the planning form. I also appreciated that he included the 'must-play' songs. When they came on, I smiled even bigger knowing they were meaningful to more than just me. Overall, I was incredibly pleased with how well the evening went and thankful for all his contributions. Our meetings before the big day and our multiple emails back and forth as plans changed were greatly appreciated. He was so easy to work with, especially for someone planning a wedding from out of town. I feel lucky to have had him as a part of our big day and thankful for the recommendation for him from a friend. I have certainly passed that recommendation on already and will continue to do so. He is a outstanding asset to the company!

Thank you again from a very happy bride.

Recently Married

Exceptional!!!!! Would highly recommend!

Services Used: DJ, Photography
Stacie
01/03/2015

We booked them for photography, DJ and photobooth. Using one company for all of these services helped make our wedding day super easy. We had very little wedding planning stress, thanks in part to Complete.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Recently Married

John was a great DJ. He played all of our requested songs and did a wonderful job.

Recently Married

We had a DJ and a photo booth :)

Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)
Karen
10/25/2014

Very professional and dj did excellent job.

Molly
10/24/2014

Lamont did an excellent job as our wedding videographer. He was communicative up until the day of the event, but not overbearing. He was present at all major parts of the wedding, but did not overstep his bounds or interfere with the photographer, which was much appreciated by her, I know. He was professional, courteous, and even offered to help during downtimes at the reception. Overall, I was very pleased with Complete/Lamont's customer service for the entire duration of the wedding!

Services Used: Videography
Jeannie
10/18/2014

We loved John so much my daughter has contacted him for her work's holiday party!

Tyler
10/18/2014

Complete was very affordable and easy to work with, and our DJ (Kevin Tran) was incredible helpful and professional. Overall, it was a great experience! If we were to do it all again we would probably consider using even more of their services because of how easy it was to set up!

Kelly
10/17/2014

The DJ played exactly what we wished for, following our suggestions, and adding his own songs in. We were totally happy and would recommend anytime to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Services Used: DJ, Videography
Recently Married

Eric was the best DJ! I couldn't have asked for anything any better. He was very accommodating, easy to work with, and prompt at retuning e-mails and phone calls. We had given him a long list of specific songs we wanted to be played throughout the night, he played them ALL. All of our guests thought he was great, we had compliments all night. Great job Eric, you rocked it!

Angela
08/02/2014

I was very pleased with the DJ service you provided for my daughters wedding. Very professional, and entertaining. Highly recommend!

1+ year ago

From the beginning, working with Complete was so easy and everyone was so helpful. I received responses to phone calls or emails very quickly and any requests I had were met and exceeded my expectations. Our DJ Eric was wonderful; so nice and friendly and kept everyone out on the dance floor.

AllyCat
06/21/2014

This DJ service is the best! Our DJ, Chuck, went above an beyond what we expected of him. I didn't have a wedding planner, and he kind o took per the role of coordinator for the day making sure everything was going smoothly and the timing was good! He was so personable and accommodating, getting my husband and I drinks from the bar, making sure we got to eat, a big bonus for me because I get hangry. We have unusual taste in music so we wanted mostly mainstream music so everyone would dance. He seamlessly added a few of our favorites in! I decided the day before the wedding that we wanted another song added, it was no problem. He really kept that party going too. The intro song to get everyone going wasn't just a line dance, and I loved it. He also brought out glow-sticks when it got dark (outside venue), and organized a huge group hug, that was so sweet and special; I will remember it forever! I would highly recommend this service to any bride or event!!