COMPLETE Music Video Photo
Kentucky's Largest and Most Popular Local Wedding Service
3401 College Dr.
Louisville, KY 40299  | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Flexibility:
 (4.7/5.0)

Sort By:

Kathleen 1 Reviews
We were very pleased. The DJ was very professional and pleasant to work with.
Wedding: 10/26/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Eli was awesome - he spent significant time on the phone with us before the event getting a feel for what we wanted, and during the event he made it happen smoothly. The music had everyone dancing and it was just fun! Exactly what I wanted.
Wedding: 10/13/2013

Meredith 1 Reviews
Complete DJ was absolutely amazing! Countless friends came up to me days and even weeks afterwards to talk about what a great time they had dancing. The crowd even demanded that the DJ teach us the wobble, which he gladly accommodated. I could not have asked for anything more!
Wedding: 09/14/2013

Private User 3 Reviews
DJ Jordan was very nice. He also helped me and my family fold up chairs and tables after the wedding.
Wedding: Recently Married

Leonsrd 1 Reviews
So professional and great to work with.
Wedding: 09/13/2013

Theresa 1 Reviews
This is the second occasion that I have used Complete Music. I will definitely use (and have) referred Complete Music and it DJ service again at our next Wedding or special event
Wedding: 09/01/2013

Andrea 5 Reviews
Once he got everyone up and dancing with his unique games, no one left the dance floor for the remainder of the night!
Wedding: 08/10/2013

brittney 2 Reviews
Absolutly amazing.. planning a wedding is tough! First time planning hoping it all goes well. Great value for the price you pay. Parts of the wedding I was unsure of my dj helped make it easy by emailing calling or texting any questions I may have.
Wedding: 07/19/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
We had an afternoon wedding and didn't hire a DJ (both of our families are too inhibited to dance, and many don't drink alcohol), so the photobooth rental served as the main entertainment. What's more, everyone pictured on each photostrip received a copy, which served as their party favor (had our last name and wedding date on it). That's one favor that won't get thrown in the trash! Complete also printed copies of each strip to put in an album, which people signed, so this took care of our guestbook, too! We had unlimited use of the photobooth for 3 hours, so several people used it multiple times. Everyone had a lot of fun with it, and we enjoyed these photos way more than our professional photos which sadly weren't that great. I highly recommend Complete for their competitive price that is WELL worth the cost due to outstanding service and quality product. Best bang for the buck that we spent on our wedding!
Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Entertainer, Favors & Gifts, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Suzanne 1 Reviews
The DJ was great. Working with them was extremely easy and they were very flexible working with our last minute decisions. Extremely great value but this didn't detract from the quality of service at all! Our DJ was very professional, very fun and did exactly what we asked! Would definitely recommend.
Wedding: 07/13/2013

Amanda 1 Reviews
Complete put us in touch with a DJ in a reasonable amount of time. Our DJ was very friendly and outgoing. He listened to our wants and did a wonderful job!
Wedding: 06/09/2013

Samantha 1 Reviews
Rick was great! I needed him to do ceremony music last minute and he was very flexible! He got our guests dancing early and they didn't stop until midnight. I highly recommend rick to anyone looking for dj services :)
Wedding: 05/18/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Very personable DJ. We asked for specific songs to be played so our tables knew when it was their turn to get in the buffet line; the dj played the most recognizable portion of the song, as well as read the name of the song in case the guests did not know it. He called me the week before to go through the music list and the names of the wedding party to make sure he knew exactly what I wanted and how to say the names correctly.
Wedding: 05/11/2013

Christy 1 Reviews
Everyone at our wedding truly enjoyed the photo booth, and my husband and I appreciated the book and disc with all of the pictures! The attendants were very prompt and kept the LONG line moving!
Wedding: 05/11/2013
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Our DJ Eli was so awesome! He was so friendly and easy to work with from start to finish. He was very professional and really made everything go smoothly. During the reception he would check in and make sure everything was ok and if there was anything we wanted to hear. He was also very responsive to what we did and did not want him to do. My husband and I did not want the typical cheesy DJ, and Eli was surely not that! He was fun, professional and courteous and it was so much fun to work with him.
Wedding: 04/27/2013

chris 1 Reviews
They did a great job with everything from helping coordinate to dancing and getting drinks for people. Awesome price. I'd use them again in a heartbeat buy I only get one wedding.
Wedding: 04/06/2013
 502-267-6744
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire