COMPLETE weddings + events
Kentucky's Largest and Most Popular Local Wedding Service
3401 College Dr.
Louisville, KY 40299  | map
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, Acoustic, Big Band, Classic...
Liability Insurance: Yes

(4.7/5.0)
Flexibility:

Sort By:

Private User 2 Reviews
From the beginning, working with Complete was so easy and everyone was so helpful. I received responses to phone calls or emails very quickly and any requests I had were met and exceeded my expectations. Our DJ Eric was wonderful; so nice and friendly and kept everyone out on the dance floor.

AllyCat 5 Reviews
This DJ service is the best! Our DJ, Chuck, went above an beyond what we expected of him. I didn't have a wedding planner, and he kind o took per the role of coordinator for the day making sure everything was going smoothly and the timing was good! He was so personable and accommodating, getting my husband and I drinks from the bar, making sure we got to eat, a big bonus for me because I get hangry. We have unusual taste in music so we wanted mostly mainstream music so everyone would dance. He seamlessly added a few of our favorites in! I decided the day before the wedding that we wanted another song added, it was no problem. He really kept that party going too. The intro song to get everyone going wasn't just a line dance, and I loved it. He also brought out glow-sticks when it got dark (outside venue), and organized a huge group hug, that was so sweet and special; I will remember it forever! I would highly recommend this service to any bride or event!!
Wedding: 06/21/2014

Private User 1 Reviews
This company was great to deal with. Answered any questions I had promptly. The DJ did a great job.
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We asked for a DJ that could help us with a dance if we got lost. Example: The Wobble! We had the best dancing DJ ever!

This might not be normal but we surely appreciated it... The DJ's assistant helped us put away chairs at the end of the reception. :)

Also, the DJ helped place the uplighting when no one was around to explain where they were suppose to go, and it looked very nice!

I highly recommend Complete DJ services.
Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We are completely flabbergasted at the quality of service we received. We hired Compete's DJ services and John was our DJ. He really went above and beyond when it came to getting our dance floor going. He read the room and adjusted the music perfectly so that there was hardly a toe not tapping at the reception. More than that though, he led line dances, timed the ceremonial events (first dance, cake, etc) to exactly when we needed them and would even run over to check on the bride and groom throughout the night. He kept things on track, made sure we liked what he was doing, had any requests available on the spot and even brought everyone left at the end of the night into a big dance circle. In the future, if a friend of mine is searching for a DJ for their wedding, I wouldn't just recommend Complete Weddings and Events, I'd come close to insisting on it.
Wedding: 06/07/2014

Jeff 1 Reviews
Complete was great, they were patient with me explaining the process for the DJ several times. The DJ was great, we communicated via email and text and everything worked out according to plan. I would definitely recommend the business to anyone looking for a wedding DJ. Thanks for making our day special!
Wedding: 05/24/2014

Liz 1 Reviews
Very easy and helpful vendor! Would recommend for sure!
Wedding: 05/24/2014
Services Used: DJ, Videography

Nicole 1 Reviews
I had the most fantastic wedding I could have ever asked for and the DJ was a big part of it. He was professional, fun, and knew how to keep the party going. I would recommend this DJ to anybody.
Wedding: 05/17/2014
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My daughter used them for her wedding at hurstbourne country club on 4/26/14. We loved them, they did a great job. Everyone danced and had a really good time. The DJ was very professional and very good at getting everyone's attention for each of the events- cake cutting, etc. I highly recommend them!
Wedding: 04/26/2014

Nathaniel 1 Reviews
Our DJ was fantastic! Apart from playing a great selection of music he was also able to entertain our guests while we were taking pictures before the reception. Also, he was more than willing to get us drinks all night so we wouldn't have to miss talking to any of our guests.
Wedding: 04/12/2014

Private User 1 Reviews
Booked dj and Photobooth. Great value!! Loved everything!
Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Karen 1 Reviews
We really appreciate the nice work that John did. Thank you for everything. You made this portion of the wedding much easier to handle!!
Wedding: 03/25/2014

Jasilyn 1 Reviews
Fun DJ. Interactive without being cheesy! We loved him.
Wedding: 12/21/2013

Kathleen 1 Reviews
We were very pleased. The DJ was very professional and pleasant to work with.
Wedding: 10/26/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Eli was awesome - he spent significant time on the phone with us before the event getting a feel for what we wanted, and during the event he made it happen smoothly. The music had everyone dancing and it was just fun! Exactly what I wanted.
Wedding: 10/13/2013

Meredith 1 Reviews
Complete DJ was absolutely amazing! Countless friends came up to me days and even weeks afterwards to talk about what a great time they had dancing. The crowd even demanded that the DJ teach us the wobble, which he gladly accommodated. I could not have asked for anything more!
Wedding: 09/14/2013
 502-267-6744
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire