Come Together Studios

Come Together Studios

Serving all of New York

NY 13204
Style: Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I were astonished by Todd from Come Together Studios. He was so friendly, professional, and so darn talented! He captured all of our most memorable, emotional, and hilarious moments. I remember that beautiful day in my mind, but his photography made it so much more. Not to mention he is so passionate about his work. For example, we were at our engagement photo shoot and it neared the end of our time, (my husband and I were exhausted) when Todd put his equipment away then noticed he could get another amazing shot of us by a tower since the light was just right. He pulled out all his camera equipment just to get a few more shots. THAT is passion! He was on time, and responded to us right away if we had any questions. I could go on and on... :) We would and do recommend Todd to everyone! Thank you Todd!

- Happy Husband and Wife

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our photographer was one of our most important investments for our wedding, and Todd at Come Together Studios did not let us down! After we'd incurred some vendors that were less than professional, Todd was a breath of fresh air with his promptness in returned communication and assistance. He is truly a professional at what he does and approached our wedding day with a level of respect and understanding in how monumental it was for us. He took photographing our story that day very seriously, but was able to have fun with us too. He also went above and beyond his call of duty as our photographer, filling in for our lacking guidance at our venue. He helped us pace our time at the reception and making sure we got everything in we needed to, when no one else was looking out for us. I cannot tell you how much this meant to us in the midst of trying to just enjoy our reception. He listened to our wants and needs and worked around any obstacles he had. Last but certainly not least, I cannot speak highly enough of how he captured our day and all the special moments that occurred. We will forever have these remarkable pictures and memories. Thank you so much Todd for truly playing an active role in our day and providing us with the product we had hoped to receive!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Todd, the owner of Come Together Studios, could not have taken more beautiful pictures or been more of a pleasure to work with. He was unfailingly prompt in his communication and in person. He is a genuinely nice person to be around and was infinitely patient with me on my wedding day. Most importantly, he took the best pictures of me and my wedding party that I have ever seen. I was told we looked like J.Crew models but numerous people. One piece of advice - the photo booth is worth every penny!

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Todd was the photographer for our wedding this past June. If we could give him a rating higher than a 5, we would! If you are searching for a wedding photographer, we highly recommend Come Together Studios! Todd was professional at all times but also extremely laid back and easy to work with. He was there from the very beginning to the very end of our wedding day and the memories that are now preserved in the pictures he took are priceless! He was patient and flexible when plans changed, as they often do during hectic wedding days. He was attentive to detail and remembered to get certain shots that we wanted even when we forgot. We chose Come Together Studies specifically because of Todd's style of photo journalism. We still wanted some traditional posed portraits of us with our families. One thing that stood out about Todd is how quickly and EASY the posed photos were. I have been in many weddings over the years where this process took hours. Todd took these photos in minutes and they still turned out phenomenal. Thank you, Todd, for all of your hard work and thank you for the beautiful photos!

• Wedding: 06/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Todd Johnson at Come Together Studios is a really talented and fun photographer! Whatever vision you are looking for with your wedding photos he will make it come to life. He even went to my venue prior to my wedding day to check and make sure everything was all set and do some research to see where would be the best place to take picture. He included a beautiful slideshow with our first dance song on his website/blog that everyone could view. He also offers a photo booth that is classic and fun for guests. The pictures came out absolutely beautiful and I would highly recommend his services to anyone looking for an all around great photographer!

• Wedding: 02/09/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Anyone who is looking for a photographer can stop their search here! Come Together Studio's shot my wedding on 11/10/2012 and they were amazing. Todd was great to work with and was always available to answer my questions. He really took the time to understand what we wanted from our wedding pictures and didn't waste our time taking pictures that we weren't interested in. Within 48hrs of our wedding Todd put together a 4 minute slideshow with our wedding song that we could view and share with family and friends while we wait for the rest of our photos. He was able to get amazing shots of the wedding without asking us to miss any of the party. He never once got in anyone's way or interfered with the wedding at all. If anyone has any further questions please feel free to contact me.

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I HIGHLY recommend Come Together Studios for wedding photography! Todd was wonderful to work with. He was very flexible, easy going, and personable. He shot our engagement photos which came out amazing so I knew I made the right choice and was excited to see what he could do for our wedding. Words cant explain how happy my husband and I were with the wedding photos. He took over 2,000 photos and edited every single one! He did not interfere with the wedding at all, you could barely even notice he was there and he took beautiful shots. He was with us for the entire day, which was a very important feature that my husband and I wanted. Within a few days after our wedding, he made a slideshow to music for us which highlighted the whole day. Our friends and family have been raving over the slideshow and our wedding photos. All in all, we could not be more satisfied with Todd and are grateful for having him shoot our wedding day! Our wedding photos are beautiful and beyond our expectations!

• Wedding: 10/13/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The photographer was a HUGE priority for me when it came to our wedding, and when I finally came across Come Together Studios and Todd's pictures online, I knew he was an extremely talented photographer. Todd went above and beyond for us...not only when it came to our wedding and capturing every moment of the day, but our engagement pictures as well. I could not be happier with the pictures and the moments he captured for us on our day! Todd was so much fun to work with! I would recommend Todd and Come Together Studios to EVERYONE! In fact, my best friend plans on using him for her upcoming wedding in 2013. He is an amazing photographer and we feel so lucky to have had him as ours!

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Really great photographer! Todd is a great guy, very personable, reasonably priced, and so easy to work with. When I was looking for a photographer, there were a few different people who's photos I liked, but the real trick is to be able to get those great photos without being obtrusive, and doing it quickly. Todd was like a ninja or something! When we saw a few of our pictures, we were amazed at some of the shots since we didnt even remember seeing him during the ceremony (after attending a few weddings where the photographer literally stood right in front of the alter this was a HUGE deal for me)! He didnt distract at all but was still able to get all the great ceremony shots. Also, my shuttle that brought guests to the ceremony was about 45 minutes late, so by the time the ceremony ended, it was pretty dark outside, which meant Todd had to quickly re-evaluate where he was going to take the posed pictures, and do it even faster since cocktail hour was cut short. So I can also say he handles a sudden change in plans extremely well :-) The pictures were beautiful of course (he gets GREAT "in the moment" shots too) but what was even better was that we got beautiful photos without having to worry about a thing!

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Todd is fantastic. He's an amazing photographer and did a wonderful job with our wedding. We've only seen a selection of the final images, but he managed to capture our wedding day so wonderfully. Not only are his technical skills fantastic, but he's great at putting his subjects at ease. I would not hesitate to recommend Come Together Studios to anyone!

• Wedding: 09/08/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Where should I begin. Todd is AMAZING! And he is the best of the best. Let me start out by saying i am the most indecisive person around and i knew within 30seconds of meeting with Todd that I wanted him as my photographer. He was easy to talk to and made this process very simple for me.

We started out with our engagement shoot last October and he was awesome. He Spent most of the day with us and he was a joy to work with. At first my fiance and i were kind of hesitant to do an engagement shoot but it was so much fun. He made the process painless and makes you feel very comfortable and relaxed in front of the camera. Todd had a very long drive set out for him after the shoot and he never tried to cut the shoot short, in fact he suggested staying longer because the lighting was amazing at that time of day! He Got us our shots back in no time at all. And that was just an engagement shoot. They were awesome. The candids are some of my favorites.

On our wedding day and weeks leading up to it he was great too. He made sure we were both organized so the day of the wedding things would run very smoothly. And they did. We had a very large Bridal party, 20 people including my husband and myself plus a few of my nieces and nephews not to mention our two huge italian families. Needless to say not easy to keep that many people organized and photographed on a warm September day. But Todd and Kelvyn were awesome and they did just that. We did all of our posed shots in the beginning of the day at church and a few stops in between and by the time we got to the reception I forgot they were even there. But they were there and they took some amazing shots.

We got our photos back in no time at all and they are beyond Beautiful! I cant thank Todd enough for capturing the memories of our very special day. He is so creative and joy to work with! Thank you, Thank you!!!

We Love you todd,
Jess & Joey

• Wedding: 09/02/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I saw Todd from Come Together Studios at a Bridal Show in 2009 and right away I knew I wanted him to be my wedding photographer. My fiance was completing his master's program so our wedding wasn't going to take place until 2012. I held onto his card for 3 years and booked him as soon as his 2012 calendar was open.

In all the craziness that happens with a wedding the one item I was never worried about was my photography. Todd is flexible to meet with and prompt with responses to phone calls and emails. He took the time to find out what type of photos we were looking for throughout the day and to make sure he covered all those special shots I wanted. He was with me on my day from beginning to end and took so many photos I don't have enough room on my wall to hang them all. I cannot say enough how happy I am with my wedding photos and with the service he provided. We also had his photobooth at the reception and it was a huge hit!

• Wedding: 09/01/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't really even know where to begin with my review. I think I should start with our engagement shoot. After booking Come Together Studios, Todd worked with me (as I was planning a wedding out of town) to find a date for our engagement shoot. Not only did he accomodate, but he also shot us in the freezing cold for over two hours. The pictures were beautiful!

On the day of our wedding Todd was so professional and calm. He was able to shoot without even being noticed. Even though my wedding was scheduled in one area of town, Todd drove 45 minutes away to take pictures of my makeup being applied. He calmed me down when I was panicking and even text me to let me know of traffic on our way back to the wedding site!! The pictures I've seen so far are out of this world and I cry when I watch the slideshow :)

All in all, Todd is amazing. My best friend ended up booking him for her 2013 wedding and I am really looking forward to putting my wedding album together.

• Wedding: 08/25/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When my girlfriend used Todd for her wedding in 2010 I remembered his name and swore I would use him so when my wedding came he was the first vendor I booked! He is a true artist! The fact that he creates a slide show to music on his own is amazing! Everyone I have shOwn our slide show too was floored! It was beautiful! I highly recommend him!

• Wedding: 08/10/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I knew that I wanted Todd to be my wedding photographer from the moment that I saw his pictures on a friend's wedding blog. I contacted him as soon as I became engaged, never actually meeting him but having a few phone calls with him before signing the contract ( I live close to NYC and Todd is in upstate NY). He was always kind and helpful, quickly responding to emails and answering all of my questions. The day of my wedding, I met him for the first time and was not disappointed. He was extremely professional and easy to be around. He took such beautiful pictures that day and no one seems to remember him ever being in the way or standing out. He was so discrete and easy to work with, everyone was talking about what a great guy he was after the wedding. I cannot thank Todd enough for his beautiful photos that will forever let me remember my wedding day.

• Wedding: 08/03/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Todd was an absolute pleasure to work with. From the moment we decided to book Come Together Studios, the communication was always open. Our engagement shoot was beautiful and I knew the wedding would knock me off my feet!

I had told Todd I only wanted posed pictures after the ceremony and before the reception, but during I didn't want to be pulled away from the party and just wanted some natural, fun shots. And that is EXACTLY what he did. He even saw me getting frustrated at one point, and talked to me and calmed me down.

He has an amazing eye and attention for detail and it shows in every single shot. While on my honeymoon I received and e-mail from Todd with a link to some highlight photos and even a mini-montage! I couldn't believe how quickly he worked or how unbeleiveable the photos were. I was speechless.

I will recommend Come Together Studios to everyone I know. Todd is an overall great person and incredible to work with. Definitely worth every single penny and more. I could not be more satisfied!

Thanks Todd!