Colorado Commitments

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We are extremely grateful for everything you did for us, Kristen! You were well prepared, focused, unflappable, and the consummate professional - especially when the groom realized 5 minutes before the ceremony was to begin that he'd left the rings in the hotel room - 20 minutes (one way) away! Despite the delay, everything went off without further incident and you expertly guided us through a beautiful ceremony. We especially loved how, beforehand, you helped us fashion a ceremony that was perfect for us. If you are looking for an officiant, you cannot do better than Kristen. It turned out to be a great day! She's wonderful!

Services Used: Officiant

Kristen was great and just what we wanted/needed. After we were a little hesitant with the contents her first draft, she scrapped the entire thing and started over and the second time around was perfect. She was professional and that helped a lot guiding us (and all our relatives) through the rehearsal. Her flexibility in what the ceremony can be is wonderful for couples who want to personalize their wedding to fit them. 5 stars :)

Services Used: Officiant

Kristen was amazing from start to finish. She responded to all of our communication quickly and thoroughly. When the weather didn't cooperate with out original plan, she let us change the plan several times the day of while we scrambled to decide what we wanted to do. My husband was busier with work than he had expected to be, so she worked with him at the last minute to choose the right vow that he wanted to say. Our flowers were perfect and she somehow managed to give me exactly what I had pictured, although I gave absolutely no instructions. She expertly pinned the boutonniere and brought cake and champagne that was so adorable. Her photographer took beautiful pictures and had them to us quickly so we could enjoy them!

I cannot recommend her highly enough. She made our low-key elopement feel like the most amazing day of our lives!

Services Used: Officiant

Very kind and professional, Colorado Commitments made our day very special. Thank you Kristen for your hard work. Always answered questions through txt, phone and email. I can't say thank you enough, family and friends are still talking about how beautiful our wedding was. I recommend Colorado Commitments to anyone looking to get married.

Services Used: Officiant

Kristen was great! She was on time and found us easy (a tough to find pier in Grand Lake that everyone got a little lost trying to find), super sweet and a total professional. Through every phase of my contact with her from pre-booking questions, to booking, to ceremony, and pictures after ward, she has always had a prompt response. She's a great value and I can't recommend highly enough.

Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

Kristen from Colorado Commitments was wonderful from start to finish and everything we could have asked for! She performed a beautiful ceremony and was very responsive to all of our questions and requests, ensuring that our wedding was exactly as we had envisioned it. We would strongly recommend her, she will ensure that your ceremony is everything that you could hope for!

Services Used: Officiant

What an unbelievable, Kristen was very quick to respond to any questions, the location was beyond expectations. We met her and followed her up to the wedding location overlooking the canyon, It was breathtaking. Kristen made it fun, had beautiful real flowers, a cake, and the photographer did an outstanding job as well. thank you for making our special day, absolutely perfect!!!

Michael
05/02/2015

We couldn't have asked for a better officiant than Kristen Hepp for our 5/2/15 wedding. We went into the ceremony planning with no firm idea of what we wanted. After discussing options with Kristen, we landed on just the right ceremony. Kristin quickly got a feel for who we are as a couple, and captured just what we wanted the ceremony to be. It was so personal, that you would have thought we were lifetime friends. She incorporated readings that we chose and included our children and grandson in the ceremony. The ceremony was perfect. Kristen was delightful to work with and brought eloquence and a sense of humor to the day! We had many compliments from our guests that it was the best wedding they have ever been to, and Brian and I couldn't agree more. Thank You Kristen and Colorado Commitments for making our wedding day an event we will never forget!

Services Used: Officiant

Kristen was great! We flew to Colorado to get married. It was a beautiful day, beautiful ceremony, and we are so pleased with how smoothly the communication was before we came out, and how smooth everything went from there. I highly recommend Colorado Commitments!

Services Used: Officiant

Kristen is a wonderful person she helped me in a very short time since my husband and I wanted to go to Colorado and get married in a spur of the moment. It was Valentine's weekend and she had others on her plate. She fit us in and she gave me some great options. Thanks to her our wedding day was awesome. It was very beautiful and the weather held so well. If you decide to get married you will NOT be disappointed using Colorado Commitments and having Kristen as your Officiant.

Mr. and Mrs. Burchfield

Services Used: Officiant, Photography

Rev Kristen Hepp was outstanding from start to finish. I first contacted Kristen about a month before our actual wedding date. She returned my phone call the same day and was open to telling me all about her professional experience and I shared my ideas with her about what me and my now husband wanted. We met for coffee a few days later. She came prepared with all necessary documents to sign to secure the date and also reviewed ceremony and vow options with us. She was prompt and enthusiastic about our ideas. I was very impressed that she could make us feel so comfortable.

We were married 12.13.14 and opted for a package that was very resonably priced and included cake, champagne, boutonnière, a bouquet of flowers for me,15 photos and we were even able to choose from a variety of flavors and flower options ahead of time. The day of Kristen and her photographer were on time to our cabin. They set up all documents to be signed after the wedding and even brought portable flutes, plates, and plastic wear to enjoy our delicious cake and champagne. We wanted a very private, beautiful, ceremony along the river behind our cabin and that's exactly what was delivered.

The perfection to me of it all was attention to details and how special they made us feel. The little things like Kristen being early to help me with my dress, the photographer taking a few extra photos for us on our phone to send to our family right after, and Kristen offering to file our certificate for us all meant the world to us.

Colorado Commitments, Kristen, and the photographer went above any expectations that Joey and I had. The photos turned out beautiful and were sent to me via DropBox just a few short weeks later. They even gave us extra photos at no additional charge.
I'd strongly recommend Kristen to anyone no matter how small or large of a gathering your wedding will be!

We thank you again for everything!

Services Used: Officiant

Kristen Hepp was our officiant for our August 31st wedding. She is very professional and puts everyone at ease right away. We had a meeting with her prior to the wedding. She provided us with some questionnaires and some examples of vows to choose from. She personalized our ceremony based on the questionnaires and talking with us. After the ceremony, multiple guests and friends complimented her on the service. It was beautiful. She will make it as short or as long as you'd like it. She listens to your concerns and ideas. She then tailors your service to meet your needs. We highly recommend Colorado Commitments. We were very pleased and very satisfied. Thank you, Kristen, for sharing in our special day! We appreciate you and the work you put into our ceremony.

Services Used: Officiant

Kristen was a wonderful officiant for our wedding ceremony!! I couldn't have asked for anything more! We wanted a mountain side Christian wedding and really didn't have much direction on how to complete this outside of the church.. She gave us options, direction and advice on how to involve the kids, as this was a second marriage for both of us, yet keep it simple and directed toward us as a couple. The words chosen were a mix of what we wanted along with suggestions she provided and really just made it a simple and beautiful ceremony that I would hope every bride and groom gets to experience. Thank you again!!

Services Used: Officiant

Kristen was AMAZING!!! Our service was exactly what we wanted and more. She was very personable, caring and a wonderful speaker and writer. All of our family and friends just loved her and our service. We received many compliments. I would recommend Kristen to anyone!

Services Used: Officiant

I have nothing but great things to say about Colorado Commitments. Kristen was beyond amazing and helpful in anyway she could. Always quick to respond and accommodated my requests best to her ability. She was very professional and made our day although small, very special and made us feel important. I would recommend Colorado Commitments to everyone!

Cheryl
10/12/2013

Kristen was wonderful. The ceremony turned out exactly the way we wanted it to. She is very personable, upbeat, cheerful and a great writer snd speaker. Ceremony site and rehearsal times had be to changed because of the floods and she was very flexible. Alittle 'flub' happened in the middle of one of the vows on our part and she was able to smooth it over and keep moving and it even got a laugh. It was wonderful.