Cocktail Sax Jazz Band

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

This has an amazing sound. They aren't always the fastest respond to email questions during planning. But they are very organized and will keep your event moving either on schedule or at your pace.

Services Used: Band

Truly an amazing concept! And it so pulled the cocktail hour with the classy sounds and then turned the reception into the celebration we all were ready to have. Can't wait to use them again! And we receommend this option to anyone who asked!

Services Used: Band

We asked for Cocktail Sax to play as our guests arrived to our wedding reception and throughout cocktails. Everyone was so impressed and the music set the mood for an incredible evening. I highly recommend Cocktail Sax because they are affordable and well worth the WOW factor they will add to your event.

Services Used: Band

My husband & I had Cocktail Sax Jazz Band and Paul Thomas (DJ) for our reception...it was everything we hoped for! The jazz band was perfect and completely set the mood for a classy & elegant reception (which is what we were going for). I would recommend Cocktail Sax to anyone!

Services Used: Band, DJ
Profile Picture
anneaburnett
12/31/2009

Cocktail Sax helped create the perfect atmosphere at my New Year's Eve wedding. The band's jazz skills are unparalleled, and working with Paul to plan the evening was stress-free. The band definitely wants to ensure that you have a wonderful evening!

4.3