Coats Classic Cars

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

We booked the Betsy, the 1934 Chevy, for our wedding. We received so many comments from our guests about this car! Our guests seemed to love it! Booking was a very easy process and I was able to pay over the phone. Our driver was courteous and professional.

Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

Very professional, had the perfect car for bride and groom. Took them from church, to reception, to hotel. Very reasonable and kept his word about everything we ask for. Will definitely use them again!

Services Used: Transportation

Coats classic cars was great! We loved the chevy. We even thought we were going to have to leave our reception early (due to rain), so they sent someone out early just in case. He waited there even though we didn't leave. He took us to change clothes and then to our hotel. They helped with a great finale to a lovely evening.

Services Used: Transportation

The car was beautiful. The driver was polite and gracious. He let us stop to change clothes and then took us to our hotel. The car showed up early for photos!

Services Used: Transportation

Looking forward to my car ride back in time! I knew since I was little I wanted a classic car at my wedding and now I am getting one! And I love how flexible they are! They do not allow sparklers near the car, but are willing to work with your vision and the protection of the cars. THey are great!

Services Used: Transportation

We love Coats Classic Cars! We had the most amazing Rolls Royce take us away as husband & wife:) The car was beautiful and our driver was so nice! Thank you!

4.7

Book fast because they book out quick!! The driver was very nice and very professional! Sometimes hard to reach but eventually they will get back in touch with you!

4.2

I absolutely love the cars that Coats carries! They are vintage and restored beautifully! My husband and I rented "Helen" the 1954 Roll-Royce Silver Wraith and she was a beauty. All of our guests loved atking pictures by the car out in front of our reception venue. Not to mention the pictures of us by our car were amazing! I have to admit James (the owner) is very hard to get in touch with. But with persistence he got back to me bc I had my wedding planner call him as well.

Profile Picture
Private User
2+ years ago
3.8

I really really wanted to ride off in a vintage rolls royce and Coats had one on their website I loved. We waited till fairly close to wedding time to book (had to make sure we had the funds) but thankfully "Catherine" was still available. It's not a cheap ride at all, and we had to change our plans to use sparklers since you can't have a flame near the cars. We used good ole fashioned bad for the environment confetti (which looked great in the pics...and in our friends' front yard for weeks after). The car did almost break down at the end of the driveway and our driver kept having to catch his door as it swung open of its own accord....but, overall, I got what I wanted!

3.0

Overall, the car we got was beautiful. It was the 1959 Mercedes-Benz 300d 'Adenauer' named Conrad. Originally, however, our 1st choice was the 1959 Jaguar Mk. IX named Caroline. Unfortunately, the day before our wedding we received a call from the company informing us that the car was experiencing technical difficulties. It was a bit disappointing especially since the company didn't even offer a discount in price as a good business gesture. We paid about $500 for a car that was not our 1st choice. As I said, the car we ended up getting was beautiful but it would've gone a long way if they'd offered us a discount.

Aside from that issue, the driver was professional & polite. He removed the windows of the car & as we drove down the road (scenic route of course) we received congratulatory honks, shouts, & waves from passersby. It was a great way to end the event...riding away in style.