clement photography

clement photography

700 Mildred Ave
Somerdale, NJ 08083 | map
Style: Photojournalism, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, High R...
Liability Insurance: Yes

(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.8 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Clement Photography is truly a unique and talented company. I've never felt so comfortable around anyone and it shows in the pictures. Everything came out beautifully and I would HIGHLY recommend them to everyone!

My engagement photos came out so amazing, that I can't wait to see what comes from the wedding. You can't go wrong with these guys!!!!

• Wedding: 01/01/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My Photography Dan went the extra mile in shooting our wedding.
We highly recommend him.

• Wedding: 09/05/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I was referred to Dan at Clement Photography through a friend that had used his services. She told me not only how affordable he was but his work is amazing. It was so hard to believe because nothing is affordable when it comes to a wedding. I checked out her pictures and his website and it was almost too good to be true. The packages included everything we were looking for. So we made an appointment to meet with him and I couldn't have felt any more relieved. He was such an easy person to talk to!! The day of our wedding he arrived early and was there until the very end. Our families loved him, his work was phenomenal and I can't wait to be able to return the favor and refer him to someone else!!! Thanks Dan!!!

• Wedding: 07/31/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dan Pan was a great photographer! I wasn't a normal princess bride, Dan completely listened to me and my now Husband and totally went with the flow. He was great with dealing with our family and friends. The pictures and his ideas were great! We love our photo album, great work!

• Wedding: 11/07/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I thought Clement Photography was a great service! Very reasonably priced for such professional work, and after seeing other photographers in some of my friends' weddings, I definately believe this service is much more friendly and fun than some of the other ones around.

• Wedding: 06/20/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Dan Pan is the best he made you feel like American Next Top Model he's very sweet and his work is the best

• Wedding: 09/20/2008
3.4/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 3.5

Nice guy who did some really excellent photography for my wedding. He never really established when he would be leaving, so at some point during the reception he just said he had to go and we missed photo opportunities that happened after he left (which included the cake cutting and bouquet toss). He gave us all the photos and put together a great coffee table book, though.

• Wedding: 08/08/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The services provided by this photographer were EXTRAORDINARY. He was extremely flexible working with people of diverse ages and backgrounds. I would hire him again without hesitation! He made my wedding day memorable.

• Wedding: 09/03/2005