Clear Choice Photo & Video Booths

Value
Flexibility
Cassie
11/29/2014

This photo booth was a great addition to our wedding. Phyllis was great to work with. Our custom designed strip looked great and our scrapbook of photos will be great to look back on in the future.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wow. What a night! My now husband and I had a very difficult time finding a dependable photobooth company but I'm so grateful we didn't give up! The Phoenix crew was amazing!! David was even able to match the photo strips to our invitations which was an unexpectant bonus. They were very professional, dependable, and had a ton of fun props. Plus the booth was not the traditional kind and were able to fit groups together. I recommend them to anyone looking for a photobooth.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Picture quality was by far better than any other photobooth vendor we previewed, the team is professional and helps design the layout of the pictures. Provided hours of constant entertainment for our guests and gave us a scrapbook with all of pictures taken during the reception; these memories are priceless.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything was perfect with our photo booth at our wedding! Everyone loved it and Phyllis was wonderful! We all really enjoyed the props as well. I am happy to say I was also able to make it in several times! We also really enjoyed looking through everyone’s photos in the album Sunday morning – had lots of laughs! Definitely glad I chose Clear Choice and I will definitely recommend them to all my friends and family who are interested in having a photo booth at their event.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Clear Choice Photo provided our reception with hours of fun and entertainment

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

One of the best decisions we made for the wedding! All our guests loved the photo booth and we really enjoy looking back at our copies of all the photos. The props that came with the booth were hilarious and it was a really great way to get the party started.
The attendants were fabulous as well. My wedding night flew by and I hadn't realized it was time to leave but Lauren re-opened the photo booth for my dad and I.
They did a great job!

Recently Married

Simply outstanding! Great company to work with - very easy to communicate with, very affordable compared to most other photo booths, quality photos with fun props, very personable crew, punctual and professional. We worked with the Detroit group and Phyllis was our attendant - all fabulous! They have a wide selection of photo strip designs which helped us find one to perfectly fit our wedding theme. They made everything seamless for a bride with a busy to do list. Was so wonderful to have one less thing to worry about! Highly recommend!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything was perfect!!! People loved the idea. Excellent service, design, and creativity!! They even matched color and design to invitation upon request. just AWESOME!! Great communication, prep etc. With so many vendors out there, it is hard to pick, but my wife and I were extremely happy. The guestbook is now a centerpiece in our living room!!! The flash drive with all the pictures helps in sharing the pictures on facebook...

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Clear Choice was a great choice for our wedding photo booth. They were extremely easy to work with. We were able to customize the paper that our photo strips were printed on. Everything was lovely. We purchased a package with a keep sake book of all the photos taken. Guests were able to write a personalized message next to their photos. It is one of the best keepsakes from our wedding because everyone was having so much fun. I would definitively recommend this company! Thank you!

Recently Married

Clear Choice was very easy to work with. They were on time and very professional. They make sure you get exactly what you want. Everyone at the wedding had a awesome time taking pictures and leaving video messages. The photo booth attendant was awesome, and even got in their and took some pictures herself. Overall, I would highly recommend Clear Choice.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our DJ had recommended Clear Choice to my husband and I for our Wedding in September 2014, and I am SO happy he did!
The communication with the company owner (David) and office manager (Cindy) was always prompt and they were very helpful.
Gabe was our attendant and she was wonderful, kind, very professional, and efficient. The photo booth was an ABSOLUTE HIT at our wedding – people had SO much fun. Gabe did a great job at managing the booth and keeping the line moving – she even made sure to paste a copy of each strip into a scrapbook for us and a lot of our guests ended up signing it, which was awesome.
The pictures turned out AMAZING, the props were fun, and I was so happy the company allowed me to design our own label at the bottom of the picture strips (it made it that much more special). Gabe sent us home with our scrapbook as well as the USB drive with all the pictures taken that night (!). We woke up the next morning and looked at them all and it was so fun to reminisce!
Clear Choice is very reasonably priced and well worth the investment – the picture strips serve as a great favor that guests will love to keep and display at home. I highly recommend this Clear Choice! You won’t regret it. :-)

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We absolutely loved having Cleat Choice at our wedding!! So many of our guests told us what a great time they had with it! We really enjoyed checking out all the photos the next day and were sending them back and forth between friends and family reliving the night all over again. The Photo booth was definitely the life of the party! They were so easy to work with and so accommodating!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything was AWESOME! Everyone was raving about how great our attendant was and how much they had with the photo booth!!

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photo booth was amazing! Everyone had so much fun with the assortment of props. We received many compliments for having such a fun accessory at our wedding! We loved the prints as they made perfect favors!

Caitlyn
1 Review
08/09/2014

These guys were great! I had a rowdy crowd (both adults and children) and there staff was very patient with both. The props were great! My wedding just wouldnt have been the same without them. Also the best value I could find for what you got.

1 Review
Recently Married

They did such an awesome job at my wedding on July 26th, 2014. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photo booth at their next event. We are still getting amazing compliments about our personalized photo strips and the cool props they had to offer to our guests to enhance their photo experience. Thank you!